Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Gold LiPuma

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Physed

Gold LiPuma

Postby Physed » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:36 pm

Everbody... It came today !!! :dance:
I am so psyched ! I think I'm going to get 2 BodyGuards one for me and 1 for Tommy . Mike, Uncle Dave You guys are the Greatest most generous people :hug:
Well I'm kind off unprepared because I didn't expect to rec. it yet but I would like to thank the Funko Academy and all the Funkonites for all your continued support. I could never have recd. this wonderful award without Nishka, Dave , Mike, Jason and Len.
In all seriousness I am proud to be part of such a great bunch of people and involved in such a worthwile charity. Thank you.
See you all in Vegas
Ed & Tommy

wizeguy
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby wizeguy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:23 pm

excuse me sir...

WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on probably the best score imaginable!!!!!!!

:lol:

you deserve it Ed!!!

Hi monkey

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:19 pm

BidEd: I gotta say...Huge score for 'ya and money raised for an amazing charity in the process. Good going...I'm proud of 'ya!

shannon

Postby shannon » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:28 pm

You`re a #ELL of a great guy Ed :bow: ..... and so is FunKo :bow:
Cngrats! :jump: :jump: :jump:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Physed

Postby Physed » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:29 pm

Riot Thank you, Nice job taking the bull by the horns and getting the donations bangin '
Wize. I would be more than happy to send some photos if I could figure out this damn Cannon Digital and the software. Sorry I'm a computer Dum Dum

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”