ASK any FUNKO Questions....Get em' in!!!!

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
essexwobblerking

Re: ASK any FUNKO Questions....Get em' in!!!!

Postby essexwobblerking » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:14 pm

i know everyones tired of the marvel/star wars wobblers, but when we gonna see some more of these. i love the marvel ones. i'm even up for some more of the old food mascots, like aunt jemima. i love all the cereal characters.

HONSHERO
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby HONSHERO » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Hey Brian, when can I expect my venom proto? \:D/
COTM 4/13

Searching for Fantastik Plastik all white Protos! Please help :)

The name is Bryan, just call me "HONS"

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Postby ShoMeNodder » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Will Funko be making AstroBoy ?
My name is Carol, also respond to "Sho"

COTY 2009, 2010, 2012, COTD 2013

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 pm

ShoMeNodder wrote:Will Funko be making AstroBoy ?

I freeking hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sheckster
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Sheckster » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 am

Does anybody ever get answers from Funko? Just curious. Or is this just a Wish / fantasy type of thread?
Hi I am Mikey also known as Sheckster.
COLLECTOR OF THE MONTH JULY 2009
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2010

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:23 am

Brian,

Was it a licensing issue that forced Funko to have the Wolf-Man Funko Force figure labeled The Werewolf instead?
Hi, I'm Keith
Funko Collector & Fan since 1999
'09 ROTY & Nov '09 COTM
-124/-214 off
Former Mod

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 am

~ BUMP ~
Hi, I'm Keith
Funko Collector & Fan since 1999
'09 ROTY & Nov '09 COTM
-124/-214 off
Former Mod

lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Postby lovetheangels » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 am

Hey Brian maybe next Christmas some Simpsons Christmas wobblers???? Marge with that big Christmas tree head would be awesome.
Ken here

funkystark

Postby funkystark » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Does Funko have any movie releases planned for Thor?

mindblowin02
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby mindblowin02 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 am

How many bobble heads do you have at home?

arcadegamer

Postby arcadegamer » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 am

Hello,

I am new to to board and to Funko in general. I absolutely love the Star Trek Wacky Wobblers! I currently have both Kirk and Spock and I am on the lookout for the rest. I have a few questions and I was hoping I might get some answers from someone on the board. [-o<

1) My talking Kirk does not talk when to wobble his head, but rather whenever he feels like it. I am not kidding - If I want to make him say something I have a heck of a time to get it to work, but then a few minutes later he'll just go off for like 5 minutes. Here's what I've tried: I replaced the batteries with a new set, I examined the underside of his head and can see the wiring and device used to trigger the sound clips - the head looks fairly simple to remove, but I was not sure there would be anything I could accomplish by doing that. I took both basic and advanced electronics in college and have a fairly good grasp on working with anything electronic. I just need a bit of understanding on how it is supposed to work and if there is anything I can do to fix it. :-k

2) My Spock came out of the box with his head completely crooked to one side. It is crooked to the point that his head does not wobble the best. He however does talk as he is supposed to. Is there anyway to straighten his head? ](*,)

3) Are you planning any other Star Trek characters? I plan to collect them all! Next Generation would be cool too! ;-)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jonathan

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit
Location: the other side of the rainbow .. where everything GLOWS !!

Postby glowfunkofreak » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 am

arcadegamer wrote:Hello,

I am new to to board and to Funko in general. I absolutely love the Star Trek Wacky Wobblers! I currently have both Kirk and Spock and I am on the lookout for the rest. I have a few questions and I was hoping I might get some answers from someone on the board. [-o<

1) My talking Kirk does not talk when to wobble his head, but rather whenever he feels like it. I am not kidding - If I want to make him say something I have a heck of a time to get it to work, but then a few minutes later he'll just go off for like 5 minutes. Here's what I've tried: I replaced the batteries with a new set, I examined the underside of his head and can see the wiring and device used to trigger the sound clips - the head looks fairly simple to remove, but I was not sure there would be anything I could accomplish by doing that. I took both basic and advanced electronics in college and have a fairly good grasp on working with anything electronic. I just need a bit of understanding on how it is supposed to work and if there is anything I can do to fix it. :-k

2) My Spock came out of the box with his head completely crooked to one side. It is crooked to the point that his head does not wobble the best. He however does talk as he is supposed to. Is there anyway to straighten his head? ](*,)

3) Are you planning any other Star Trek characters? I plan to collect them all! Next Generation would be cool too! ;-)

Jonathan

Welcome aboard ..!!!

Phase 2 of Star Trek is out already ..

http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/FunkoStarTrek.htm

Once a FUNATIC a FUNATIC for LIFE

It's ALL about the FUN
WEBSITE - http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Any chance of seeing Wobblers from CNs Flapjack or Chowder?
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

Rat Fink Dennis

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Pumpkin King wrote:Any chance of seeing Wobblers from CNs Flapjack or Chowder?
I've been begging for The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack...........MANY times!! ;-)
ROTY CC 2007
COTM January 2008
COTY CC 2008
HOF CC 2010
LEMMY WOBBLER FOR '11
Founding member of the "WOW MOM" Crew '08

arcadegamer

Postby arcadegamer » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Jonathan

Any help or ideas? I really would like to get these fixed if at all possible. [-o<

@ glowfunkofreak:

Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked your page. Are there any mainstream stores that carry these? I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I havn't been able to find them. I would rather buy them from a store rather than online so as to hopefully avoid getting repeats like my first two. I am pretty sure the two I have now do not represent Funko's usual quality. :eek:

toytonytexas

Postby toytonytexas » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Now that we have... GI Joe and Transformer wobblers... how about some...

Masters of the Universe wobblers...

There are so many cool figures!

Heck, I would like to see a bunch of the 80's toys turn into wobblers...

OR better yet... some of the 60's toys like classic G.I. Joe (Painted and Adventure Team with fuzz hair!) wobblers!

What about a GREAT GARLOO one??? Lots of possibilities!!!

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:08 am

arcadegamer wrote:

Jonathan

Any help or ideas? I really would like to get these fixed if at all possible. [-o<

@ glowfunkofreak:

Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked your page. Are there any mainstream stores that carry these? I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I havn't been able to find them. I would rather buy them from a store rather than online so as to hopefully avoid getting repeats like my first two. I am pretty sure the two I have now do not represent Funko's usual quality. :eek:

Just give Funko a call or send them an email about defective product. Contact Brian or Ann or....

Craig here......

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

Rat Fink Dennis wrote:
Pumpkin King wrote:Any chance of seeing Wobblers from CNs Flapjack or Chowder?
I've been begging for The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack...........MANY times!! ;-)

Me too, I asked for them many months ago, figured it might be good to re-suggest. :) Just not sure how their license with CN is currently. I was really looking forward to the Foster's series and now only have Bloo to show for it. Blah!
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

BobbBill

Postby BobbBill » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Brian- any chance of making a Frankenstein Jr. Pez Wobbler?

RDK
Hall of Fame Class of 2009

Postby RDK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

BobbBill wrote:Brian- any chance of making a Frankenstein Jr. Pez Wobbler?

Suggestion of the Year! :cheers:
Ray

BobbBill

Postby BobbBill » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks, Ray! My favorite HB show of all time is Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles, and I LOVE my Franky Jr. Bank!
How many HB Pez are there, so far?

toylegion.com

Postby toylegion.com » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 am

Brian...Any chance of going after the Dc Comics license? Batman in particular! I would love to see some Batman Funko Force! I wonder if Mattel has too tight of a contract for anyone to get in on that market, though...

hellboy

Postby hellboy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm

do you think that you guys will ever make hellboy ones and predator? I really like the funko force and think that these would be so cool to have.
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

toytonytexas

Postby toytonytexas » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 pm

What a GREAT IDEA!!!

:cheers: I would LOVE a Frankenstein Jr. Pez Wobbler! :cheers:

bobbleboy
Hall of Fame Class of 2008

Postby bobbleboy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 pm

toytonytexas wrote:

What a GREAT IDEA!!!

:cheers: I would LOVE a Frankenstein Jr. Pez Wobbler! :cheers:

That is a good idea, but he'd have to use the Frankenstein Jr. head from the bank. I don't have the bank so I don't know personally how the schematics on that creation would work out. :-k

Sheckster
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Sheckster » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 pm

It would rule. A Frankenstein jr pez would be the bomb.
Hi I am Mikey also known as Sheckster.
COLLECTOR OF THE MONTH JULY 2009
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2010

BobbBill

Postby BobbBill » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

You could have variants like Arctic Franky Pez, Desert Franky Pez, and Nocturnal Franky Pez!

dustman94

Postby dustman94 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

What a GREAT IDEA!!!

:cheers: I would LOVE a Frankenstein Jr. Pez Wobbler! :cheers:[/quote]

That is a good idea, but he'd have to use the Frankenstein Jr. head from the bank. I don't have the bank so I don't know personally how the schematics on that creation would work out. :-k[/quote]

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AND LOOKED AT IT, THE HEAD IS WAY TO BIG, IT WOULDN'T LOOK RIGHT.

BobbBill

Postby BobbBill » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm

use the PEZ Bank for the Pez base?

robbiemt

Postby robbiemt » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 am

i have found a silver base Cantina Band bobblehead from funko and was wondering if this is rare and hwo much it would cost.

bigmama3
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby bigmama3 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 pm

robbiemt wrote:i have found a silver base Cantina Band bobblehead from funko and was wondering if this is rare and hwo much it would cost.

considered a chase piece.....if someone wants it bad enough and knows nothing about funko you can probably get triple what you paid for it (that is assuming you paid the average price for it if you found it in the wild which is about $12.99). Honestly though as time goes by you can find them cheap. you are welcome to join the community as it is lots of fun...but I must warn you we are a very tight knit community and do not take kindly to those who come on here just to make a quick buck ;-) it would be nice if you could stop in the welcome thread and post a little about yourself before you post about how much you can get for an item....but thats just my 2 cents 8-[

bobbleboy

Postby bobbleboy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 am

Long shot:

STAR WARS PEZ WOBBLERZ PLZ???? [-o<

bobbleboy

Postby bobbleboy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 am

robbiemt wrote:i have found a silver base Cantina Band bobblehead from funko and was wondering if this is rare and hwo much it would cost.

NOT WORTH A THING!

SEND THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF PVC TO ME IMMEDIATELY!

TRUST ME, YOU DO NOT WANT THAT JUNK CLUTTERING UP YOUR HOUSE!!!!

BobbBill

Postby BobbBill » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 am

BB! don't you want some coin to take it off their hands, too?

toytonytexas

Postby toytonytexas » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 am

bobbleboy wrote:

NOT WORTH A THING!

Silver base Cantina Band - Crap... Total Crap! HAHA! Send to bobbleboy immediately! Help Keep America Beautiful!

I still like the idea of the Frankensein Jr. Pez wobbler myself... I do not think the head is any bigger than the FF Monster heads that Brian is using right now!?

How about... THE IMPOSSIBLES as regular wobblers too! :cheers:

RDK

Postby RDK » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 pm

toytonytexas wrote:
bobbleboy wrote:

NOT WORTH A THING!

Silver base Cantina Band - Crap... Total Crap! HAHA! Send to bobbleboy immediately! Help Keep America Beautiful!

I still like the idea of the Frankensein Jr. Pez wobbler myself... I do not think the head is any bigger than the FF Monster heads that Brian is using right now!?

How about... THE IMPOSSIBLES as regular wobblers too! :cheers:

I'm liking how you're thinking Tony! I've been trying to get Brian to consider The Impossibles for years! Unlikely as wobblers but I'll take a Funko Force set. The Impossibles are still big in Japan!
Ray

toytonytexas

Postby toytonytexas » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am

Funko Force Impossibles? Sounds Great!!! :cheers:

rgr61375

Postby rgr61375 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:11 pm

will Disney's purchase of Marvel affect the licences down the road? Does it open the door to some of the Disney licences?
John: Don't you just love the graphics on this box?
Homer: No. How can you love a box, or a toy or graphics? You're a grown man.
John: It's camp!
https://www.instagram.com/ronsrandomstuff

mindblowin02

Postby mindblowin02 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:21 am

what is your dream wobbler that you haven't had an opportunity to make yet?

O_WJ

Postby O_WJ » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Brian. Any chance we will evr see a series 3 to the MAD MONSTER PARTY line ?

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”