Long time, no post

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
wobblermom

Long time, no post

Postby wobblermom » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:32 pm

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. It has been a while since I have posted but I have been trying to keep up with reading the posts (school's out for the summer). I am trying to make it to Vegas, but we are pretty tight with funds now. As my son gets older, we have been putting him in all kinds of extra activities like sports and camp. I would love to have the chance to meet all of you in person. Maybe I can stow away in Funko's suitcase on their way down to Vegas. :lol: Have a great week everyone.

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:01 am

WHAT'S UP WOBBLERGIRL. NICE TO SEE YOU'RE AROUND. HOLD OLY DOWN FOR ME. SEE YOU IN VEGAS!!!!!

Otto13

What's Funkoing?

Postby Otto13 » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:23 am

W-mom!

Schools OUT! :-a No excuses for not posting during the long hot summer! :rain Glad to see that all is well with you and yours! If it weren't for the extra expense...we'd of had 7 more kids :jump: ...but then there would be the extra clothing, food, sports, camps, braces, car insurance...somebody stop me! :thud:

Glad to hear from you and truly hope to see you in Southern Nevada! :thumbsup:

Otto
New York ....................................Paris...............................Chula Vista

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”