Show me your Freddy!

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby JenPop » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Thank you! ;-) So the clock is an official Funko item! It’s the second clock officially produced by Funko, both of which were Nodderworld exclusives.

Here is a better picture, with both clocks visible! The one on the left is the 2nd released, in 2005 and was limited to 48, while the one on the right was the first clock made in 2004, and was limited to 25.
Image

I also have this never released Freddy Funko neon clock that would have been the 3rd large clock to be released by Funko in the mid-2000's; I was told only 2 test samples were ever made. All three are probably around 13 inches in diameter without looking or measuring :-k



Incredible setup and those clocks are amazing!!
Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:49 pm

JenPop wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Thank you! ;-) So the clock is an official Funko item! It’s the second clock officially produced by Funko, both of which were Nodderworld exclusives.

Here is a better picture, with both clocks visible! The one on the left is the 2nd released, in 2005 and was limited to 48, while the one on the right was the first clock made in 2004, and was limited to 25.
Image

I also have this never released Freddy Funko neon clock that would have been the 3rd large clock to be released by Funko in the mid-2000's; I was told only 2 test samples were ever made. All three are probably around 13 inches in diameter without looking or measuring :-k



Incredible setup and those clocks are amazing!!

Amazing :)

User avatar
funkopants777
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby funkopants777 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
Marvelfanatic86 wrote:Image
Hope the picture uploads !! If it does is it true this is the first wobbler that was given at the first Fun days back around 2002 /2003 ?


That was the first Funklub Freddy..not one of the first from the early Funko Fundays. Congratulations on owning a great Freddy nonetheless!!


i love freddy pops but the wobbler freddy's are starting to grow on me!!
they just have this unique vintage-ish look to them!

what i really like about the wobblers though are the quotes on the bottom!
the one i have "Freddy says...kids these days!" haha that one made me laugh cuz its still true to this day lol
is there a thread that has all the freddy says? just wondering, would def love to read some more :)
ImageImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby PigNosePony » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
JenPop wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:
Thank you! ;-) So the clock is an official Funko item! It’s the second clock officially produced by Funko, both of which were Nodderworld exclusives.

Here is a better picture, with both clocks visible! The one on the left is the 2nd released, in 2005 and was limited to 48, while the one on the right was the first clock made in 2004, and was limited to 25.
Image

I also have this never released Freddy Funko neon clock that would have been the 3rd large clock to be released by Funko in the mid-2000's; I was told only 2 test samples were ever made. All three are probably around 13 inches in diameter without looking or measuring :-k



Incredible setup and those clocks are amazing!!

Amazing :)


THIS DISPLAY IS AMAZING! I love seeing how people display their collection. Its a great way to get ideas.
Image Image

FireEmblemZack
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Dang these pictures are awesome, I'm going to save for an older Freddy now
:freddy4: Wazzup!

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby FunkoFern » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:06 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:Only one I have so far,but it spoke to me so I had to get it lol



That's so cool!!! Great pick up.
Image

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby FunkoFern » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:08 am

I got this one at a Toy Show earlier this year... Couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it!

Image
Image

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8602
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 am

FunkoFern wrote:I got this one at a Toy Show earlier this year... Couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it!

Image


Great Freddy!! One of my favorites!!
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
YourAverageFunatic
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby YourAverageFunatic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Image

Image

Image

New Freddy Wobbler additions this week
Freddy Says "Man, are you squares-ville!"

John (formerly retro_spooner)

IG: YourAverageCollector

ISO Crystal El Diablo, Motorheadz

Image

User avatar
YourAverageFunatic
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby YourAverageFunatic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:39 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Thank you! ;-) So the clock is an official Funko item! It’s the second clock officially produced by Funko, both of which were Nodderworld exclusives.

Here is a better picture, with both clocks visible! The one on the left is the 2nd released, in 2005 and was limited to 48, while the one on the right was the first clock made in 2004, and was limited to 25.
Image

I also have this never released Freddy Funko neon clock that would have been the 3rd large clock to be released by Funko in the mid-2000's; I was told only 2 test samples were ever made. All three are probably around 13 inches in diameter without looking or measuring :-k



Super impressive Josh! Really digging that clock!
Freddy Says "Man, are you squares-ville!"

John (formerly retro_spooner)

IG: YourAverageCollector

ISO Crystal El Diablo, Motorheadz

Image

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby bspears82 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:00 am

I love the clock that is awesome :) I got my first freddy wobbler a while back it was the skeletor one.
Image
Image

User avatar
acbernardez
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby acbernardez » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 pm

YourAverageFunatic wrote:
Image

New Freddy Wobbler additions this week


These wobblers are absolutely fantastic!! I love the classic look! Definitely need to find more like these!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

User avatar
hoopsgirl
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 am
Location: SoCal

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby hoopsgirl » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Image
Collector Series glow freddy and my green crystal Collector of the Month freddy mailed to me from Brian :freddy2:
I'm Lindsay :hello2: I spend my time studying, playing basketball and collecting a bunch of Funko wobblers, pops, Dorbz, blox, vynls... IG: hoopsgirlfunko
Image

Image Image Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 pm

My little Freddy collection

Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8602
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:52 pm

Some top notch Freddy’s Bret :headbang:

hoopsgirl wrote:Image
Collector Series glow freddy and my green crystal Collector of the Month freddy mailed to me from Brian :freddy2:


Love that green crystal Freddy Wobbler! Had to get one after being bestowed with the honorary designation of COTM this past Jan! Wouldn’t have been possible to attain without some very generous funatics out there helping :cheers:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 am

hoopsgirl wrote:Image
Collector Series glow freddy and my green crystal Collector of the Month freddy mailed to me from Brian :freddy2:


Nice freddy
ImageImage

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:My little Freddy collection


Nice collection, that diablo is my favorite
ImageImage

User avatar
binarykaos
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Show me your Freddy!

Postby binarykaos » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:47 am

These are some truly epics Freddy collections, I am in awe of not only the design of these, but so much history on this thread.
Check out my Instagram: azjerms :freddy3:


Return to “Wacky Wobblers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users