Price's Funko Galleria

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
akaSID
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Price's Funko Galleria

Postby akaSID » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Those are just SICK!!!!!!!!

lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Postby lovetheangels » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Rare air I must admit!!!!

swobobafett
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby swobobafett » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Very impressive. Especially over that silver and Gold Freddy.

lovetheangels

Postby lovetheangels » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 pm

One for each time zone and then some spares for other parts of the world. I dig it!!!!

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Price's clocks are being set up with the time in different locations. There will be the time in the areas of FUNKO TIME, CHINA TIME, GEMINI TIME, and of course GALLERIA TIME. There will be signs over the clocks. Gonna be 2 mo for 2 other areas.

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[youtube]9DklfsB6QK4[/youtube]

utley999
Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Postby utley999 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

BobbleHead Boogee wrote:Image

=P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~ :eek: =P~

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 am

Our family will be hosting this Fall the first annual Funko Mania Galleria Extravaganza. We are hoping that all cabinets that are being made will be finished by that time so that anyone who comes can view my brother's enormous collection. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It will probably be next month before we know the exact date. My Dad is going to do something for all who attend that I cannot believe. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I am working on something too. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: =D> =D> =D> =D> :-$ :-$ :-$ But you have seen the pictures and if you think that is something wait till you see all this Funko stuff in person and what you are not seeing. There is nothing else like what my brother has. When he told Dad he wanted to have the biggest collection in the world, he was serious and now he has it. But his collection is not for everyone. It is only for a die hard Funko Maniac at the Funko Mania Galleria Extravaganza. =D> =D> =D>

swobobafett

Postby swobobafett » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

Just make sure it doesn't interfere with Keith's gathering at the Church of Funko.

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 am

swobobafett wrote:Just make sure it doesn't interfere with Keith's gathering at the Church of Funko.

Thanks for looking out for me Jason, but between the other big Fall outings (MWWS, the "Day At The Museum" at Jim's place, and now this one), I think that NEWS has finally been sunk as a Fall event. Funatics can only be stretched so thin within a short period of time. ](*,)

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am

[youtube]TQgaQZJSxT4[/youtube]

Sheckster
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Sheckster » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

wow!!!! i am at a loss for words! This is crazy collecting! lol

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 am

Sheckster wrote:wow!!!! i am at a loss for words! This is crazy collecting! lol

Collecting...hoarding...there's a fine line. Regardless, it is impressive. Heck, I'd love to have even 1 Vegas Freddy.

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I am not building a collection. I am building an army. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 pm

I will have to update my pictures as a lot of things have changed.

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

BobbleHead Boogee wrote:I am not building a collection. I am building an army. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I find that somewhat disturbing :love1:

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:16 pm

BobbleHead Boogee wrote:I am not building a collection. I am building an army. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I commend you on your collection, um, I mean army. =D> It is truly impressive, to say the least. Any Funatic would be in awe of the shear magnitude of it, along with respecting the effort to acquire so many rare pieces. I would love to someday see the full layout and the pictures.

My only words of advice is that collecting all or most of a single item automatically means that many, many others will never have a chance to own that item...even one of them. That can be discouraging to old time collectors, as well as new Funatics who may not have a bankroll & loving parents who grants their wishes, regardless of the costs. If you collect 30 or more of a 48 series, that means that you are limiting the amount of people who can likewise own such an item.

Just a thought, and ultimately it is up to you & your family. I am thrilled to see someone so happy to collect Funko, really. In the end, though, this is a community of Funatics. Community is about sharing interests, fostering the love of that subject, as well as helping others who are trying to fulfill their dreams and goals. Hoarding, well, seems a bit selfish.

Be well, enjoy your Funko (that is why we are here), and congratulations on your...army. :sunny:

TERRYSTOYHOUSE
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby TERRYSTOYHOUSE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Love your collection!!!! Really need 3 of everything at least. 1 to leave in box, 1 to display out of box and one to play with!!!

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm

This is my Cinnamon Bear.

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

I am going to let my brother take the picture with my two Glow Grateful Dead Bears. I was told I am the only collector in the world that has two and each of them are in a different poses.

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 pm

BobbleHead Boogee

Postby BobbleHead Boogee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 pm

lovetheangels

Postby lovetheangels » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm

I have never seen those before Price!!! Congrats goes out to you again for uncovering some buried treasure

toytonytexas
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby toytonytexas » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 pm

TERRYSTOYHOUSE wrote:Love your collection!!!! Really need 3 of everything at least. 1 to leave in box, 1 to display out of box and one to play with!!!

I like multiples of somethings too because I LOVE carded and loose action figures and have been collecting toys for over 20 years! However, when collecting Funko...one of each wobbler seems to be sufficient because you do not have to destroy the package to display it. They can be taken out and put it back whenever you want! I collect multiples of a wobbler...only if there are variations (Pez exclusives, chase pieces etc.) or I am lucky enough to get a proto! Then you can hear me screaming and dancing!

Rat Fink Dennis

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I can understand the jealousy here with the size of the Army Price has been afforded folks, but really?? Hoarding?? It's really not that much different than those of us who have 8 Vegas Freddy's just because the gem colors are different....same toy!!
I don't see anyone jumping out with those and handing them out to anyone and/or offering to sell them so everyone can have one..

Lets not forget.......they PAID for these items, they found them, and if they wanted them, they bought them. They were offered to them for sale and they bought them!!

I have personally met this family and they are a nice bunch of folks. I think its great that this kid has a dad that enjoys collecting these to this level, and with his kids. Good for them! =D> =D> =D> =D>

All i can do is sit back and wait to see what they throw out next.......

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

[youtube]VZNlquTZWi0[/youtube]

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 pm

[youtube]zlI1_gZQ5ow[/youtube]

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Dennis, thank you for stating what I already knew and was strikingly obvious. Minus the jealousy. Of course none of it applied to what I was talking about, but hey, you're as entitled as anyone else to say it. Just sayin'. :wink:

If anyone would like to discuss this with me, please PM me. I'll leave it at that.

Back to the pictures & random videos. :sunny:

KidGamester

Postby KidGamester » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

To Cigargent: Just because I am 12 years old does not mean I am stupid. We don't talk about you so why do you invite others to talk about us with you in private??? :evil:You had many years to buy what my brother has. U should have gotten what u wanted. U had time!! Ain't nobody shared nuthin with Price. Dad bought everything for him. Also stop talking about my parents and how much money they have. I thought you were a cool guy when Dad bought stuff from you for Price but you are not. He said how nice you were. Instead of shouting out how awesome my brother's stuff is you sit around saying things that hurt me and my lil brother's feelings. This is a kids zone. We cannot see or post on the rest of the board. So we ain't hurting nobodys feelings like you!

cigargent
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby cigargent » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

KidGamester - a few points before I leave.

1. I gave Price a bunch of extra stuff, and I know others have as well, for free. That was besides anything that was sold. Ask your Dad.
2. I do not think you are stupid, nor did I intend to hurt your feelings. That was never the intention. Again, ask your Father. His prior impression is correct.
3. I asked that if anyone wished to discuss this (the issue, not you & your family), that they should do so privately because this is a Kid Zone and not a place for arguments and fights.

Have fun, love life, enjoy Funko.

swobobafett

Postby swobobafett » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Keith is a really great guy, I don't think he was trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

retrobmxr

Postby retrobmxr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm

KidGamester wrote:[youtube]VZNlquTZWi0[/youtube]

he sure does want it all.... i have a shop full of his cars right now. i've known and done work for him for almost 10 years now... he's a HUGE kid still. he actually has a few bobble-heads at the house.

Rat Fink Dennis

Postby Rat Fink Dennis » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 am

I just find it odd that price is posting all these gems and no one is saying anything about them.....especially the "old timers".......is all

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am

We all Have Funko LOVE and I love your collection Price!! I am also a newer collection and I hope to see your collection one day in person. Keep up the good work, I hope you stay close to your parents as you grow up. Family is number one!!!!

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”