Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby FunkoFern » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:08 pm

War19872002 wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:
War19872002 wrote:
Oh man these are awesome. I hope you got the action comic mattel from SDCC


Thanks! Speaking of... if all goes well I'll have it this weekend :)


Haha I wish you luck, I got one graded. So exciting for it to come in the mail



OOOO never thought about getting it graded... hmmmm
Image

User avatar
Flynn47
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:08 am
Location: Young, NSW, Australia

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Flynn47 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:03 am

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/G4gL27I

User avatar
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3893
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby willy wonka » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:43 am

Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/G4gL27I


Awesome Display... I need that Senor Gomez!!
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 9124
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Wow! I love it!! Clean and neat! Old school awesomeness dude!! :cheers:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:48 am

Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/G4gL27I


Wow...looks amazing!! I recently got a hold of the freddy wobblers sold here and love having him as the center of my wobblers collection. I'm pretty jealous of your freddy as count chocula. I'm a sucker for anything Freddy related :)

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:57 am

Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/G4gL27I



I love this \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Image

User avatar
Flynn47
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:08 am
Location: Young, NSW, Australia

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Flynn47 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:50 am

Thanks for the kind words guys! Really appreciated :)

Lutzo1
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Lutzo1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:21 pm

hoopsgirl wrote:My room is very small and cramped so my displaying skills aren't the best lol Here are a majority of my wobblers
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wow!!! Love the Simpson’s pieces!!

Lutzo1
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Lutzo1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:13 am

Scotty wrote:18 Nov 2012 - Here is my newly re-arranged collection in my "Den of Fun." I also got the shelves up in the basement, so have those photos to show now. After 3 months of collecting, I have somehow amassed 237 Wobblers, 55 PoP, 61 Spastik/Fantastik Plastik, 12 Funko Force, and 12 miscellaneous vinyl for a total of 377 pieces of Funko. That doesn't include any of TulaBug's collection (PoP and Pez); we'll get to those pictures another time.

Image

Image

Image

Opened the doors so you could see my wicked cool 1st edition Bud Man stein. Back in the 70's my family owned a bar/restaurant. The Anheiser-Bush distributor gave us one, saying it was a trial run for a new line of Bud Man steins. He said it was a limited production run. When they massed produced them they went with a bright white glossy base color instead of the earthy brown.
Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I had a narrow space between two doors, so bought some shelving from Ikea and, voila, instant Funko wall of vinyl.

Image

I now collect three PoP series. My Heroes and Halo are in my den (the Halo will soon move to the basement with my Star Wars when I buy the new Halo 4 PoPs). I only display the metallic and variation versions of the DC Heroes, so as I collect more chases, I'll swap out the remaining dull versions.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

These I had to display in Stacey's craft room because I was out of space in the Den.
Image

The curio cabinet I thought I'd use for odds and ends.

Image

Image

Image

And here is the basement collection; actually in my gym. The Freddy graphic is a mock up of what I plan on building out of wood. And the Funko Force Hucks moved from the den to the basement; needed the room for the Monkey Assassins.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Well, that about does it. I was missing a couple of the detail shots, but you get the idea. And the hunt continues... \:D/

I love all of these!

User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 1073
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby JenPop » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I love how you have everything organized!
Image

User avatar
JenPop
Posts: 1073
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby JenPop » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:55 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Just a peek at some overflow that is in the main house...yes, you could say who let the dogs out lol

Image


Incredible pieces!
Image

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby imbatgirlpop » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:08 am

Scotty wrote:18 Nov 2012 - Here is my newly re-arranged collection in my "Den of Fun." I also got the shelves up in the basement, so have those photos to show now. After 3 months of collecting, I have somehow amassed 237 Wobblers, 55 PoP, 61 Spastik/Fantastik Plastik, 12 Funko Force, and 12 miscellaneous vinyl for a total of 377 pieces of Funko. That doesn't include any of TulaBug's collection (PoP and Pez); we'll get to those pictures another time.

Image

Image

Image

Opened the doors so you could see my wicked cool 1st edition Bud Man stein. Back in the 70's my family owned a bar/restaurant. The Anheiser-Bush distributor gave us one, saying it was a trial run for a new line of Bud Man steins. He said it was a limited production run. When they massed produced them they went with a bright white glossy base color instead of the earthy brown.
Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I had a narrow space between two doors, so bought some shelving from Ikea and, voila, instant Funko wall of vinyl.

Image

I now collect three PoP series. My Heroes and Halo are in my den (the Halo will soon move to the basement with my Star Wars when I buy the new Halo 4 PoPs). I only display the metallic and variation versions of the DC Heroes, so as I collect more chases, I'll swap out the remaining dull versions.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

These I had to display in Stacey's craft room because I was out of space in the Den.
Image

The curio cabinet I thought I'd use for odds and ends.

Image

Image

Image

And here is the basement collection; actually in my gym. The Freddy graphic is a mock up of what I plan on building out of wood. And the Funko Force Hucks moved from the den to the basement; needed the room for the Monkey Assassins.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Well, that about does it. I was missing a couple of the detail shots, but you get the idea. And the hunt continues... \:D/



That is an awesome collection and set up!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

stevedawg85_funko
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby stevedawg85_funko » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 am

I love seeing the pics and getting more ideas for my collection.

The Bleach Fan
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:16 am

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby The Bleach Fan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:21 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
Flynn47 wrote:Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting my collection (in the Wobblers section anyway). I have been collecting pops for a long while now and recently decided to try collecting as much Monster Cereals stuff as I could. Been waiting to get my hands on a Deltof cabinet and finally got around to putting it together and displaying them like I had in mind today, and I’m really happy with how it came together.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!
Thanks!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Wow! I love it!! Clean and neat! Old school awesomeness dude!! :cheers:


That's a beautiful display. Definitely brings a smile to my face and you placed them perfectly. Thank you for sharing.

User avatar
Kungfutoys
Posts: 941
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby Kungfutoys » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 am

YourAverageFunatic wrote:A bit more organized with some new additions. Trying to get the Freddy display and the banks centered, but think I'll need another 20" to pull that off. Also need to figure out new shelving, the table's just about all out of room :(


Image


Love the giant red Freaky Tiki!

User avatar
hoopsgirl
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 am
Location: SoCal

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby hoopsgirl » Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 am

Nice wobbler displays everyone!
I'm Lindsay :hello2: I spend my time studying, playing basketball and collecting a bunch of Funko wobblers, pops, Dorbz, blox, vynls... IG: hoopsgirlfunko
Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue May 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Here's my wobbler display...my main focus is Freddy Funko, Bone Daddy and El Diablo
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
thefunkohunko
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby thefunkohunko » Thu May 09, 2019 3:53 pm

I enjoy seeing all of your collections! :)

Though I only have 2, I can't wait to start collecting more! My first Freddy Wobbler came in today and its so much bigger than I anticipated! :)
Now on the hunt for Ronald McDonald !

Image
Hey everybody, I'm Austin! :hello2:
I love collecting, drawing, and putting smiles on people’s faces!

Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
ISO- Vintage Rusted Mickey Mouse Hikari, Skeletor Retro Freddy, and Flocked Snowy Bigfoot! Please help me find them!

Image

User avatar
thefunkohunko
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby thefunkohunko » Sat May 11, 2019 1:28 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Here's my wobbler display...my main focus is Freddy Funko, Bone Daddy and El Diablo
Image
Image
Image


Awesome collection, TJ! That Human Torch Freddy is amazing!
Hey everybody, I'm Austin! :hello2:
I love collecting, drawing, and putting smiles on people’s faces!

Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
ISO- Vintage Rusted Mickey Mouse Hikari, Skeletor Retro Freddy, and Flocked Snowy Bigfoot! Please help me find them!

Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat May 11, 2019 9:05 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Here's my wobbler display...my main focus is Freddy Funko, Bone Daddy and El Diablo
Image
Image
Image


Awesome collection, TJ! That Human Torch Freddy is amazing!

Thanks! The human torch is one of my favorite freddys. My favorite Freddy is a tie between a custom gold wobbler my family made for my 40th and the Freddy bank holding mini Bone Daddy.
Image

User avatar
thefunkohunko
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contact:

Re: Your Wobbler Display, The Funko Way

Postby thefunkohunko » Sat May 11, 2019 9:11 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Here's my wobbler display...my main focus is Freddy Funko, Bone Daddy and El Diablo
Image
Image
Image


Awesome collection, TJ! That Human Torch Freddy is amazing!

Thanks! The human torch is one of my favorite freddys. My favorite Freddy is a tie between a custom gold wobbler my family made for my 40th and the Freddy bank holding mini Bone Daddy.


What an awesome and thoughtful gift to receive! Thats for sure something that you can't put a price tag on! Thanks for sharing.
Hey everybody, I'm Austin! :hello2:
I love collecting, drawing, and putting smiles on people’s faces!

Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
ISO- Vintage Rusted Mickey Mouse Hikari, Skeletor Retro Freddy, and Flocked Snowy Bigfoot! Please help me find them!

Image


Return to “Wacky Wobblers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users