Thanks!!!

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
shannon

Thanks!!!

Postby shannon » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:00 pm

Yesterday i received a package from David Smith{?} It came UPS and the only legible printing was his name and the state, Nebraska. This could be a Deadhead i`ve forgotten about...but i don`t think so. I believe it came from someone on one of the boards. The box contained Ten LTJ Evo Kids! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Whoever sent this......THANK YOU! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Now show your face!!!!!
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

tomboy

Postby tomboy » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:05 pm

WOW! Rick that is an amazing surprise!!! See what happens cuz you're such a nice guy? :yippee:

pppmntpati

Evo Kids

Postby pppmntpati » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:06 pm

DAMN RICK! You are one freakin lucky a** dude! I can't think of anyone who deserves a package like that more than you! Hey Hold onto one for me incase I luck out at the warp tour...seems like everyone's going to have one before I do....I'm hoping they'll be some left by the time I get there!

CONGRATS RICK :jump: :jump:

bobblesock

Postby bobblesock » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:15 pm

WOW! :shock: ...Well it certainly wasn't me... Congrats Shannon!!!
I don't think I'll ever see one of these, being from Canada and all...it's not to exciting here. :cry:

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Me?

Postby RiotCityHoods » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:17 pm

Rick...You found me out...Don't tell anybody but it was me!

shannon

Postby shannon » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:24 pm

Paul, if i thought for a min. that you were in Nebraska i would have known it came from you! :bow:

Sher

Most Excellent Surprise Shannon!

Postby Sher » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:35 pm

Whoa! Now that is one excellent surprise U got there. U really must be one totally awesome dude! Rock on wi' ya bad self! U go! That is so wonderful! Congrats! Yippee! Have I expressed my excite enough for U yet? NO! HIP HIP HORRAAYY!!!! Now I'm done. U deserve it!

:_r :_r :_r :_r :_r :_r :_r :_r :_r

pppmntpati

Rick

Postby pppmntpati » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:02 pm

Rick

This is true, what the HELL am I going to send you???
You aren't making this very easy for me.
:banghead: :banghead:

Hippies rule! :hug:

wobblermom

Postby wobblermom » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:42 pm

What a super dooper package. :jump:

Baystate

Postby Baystate » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:36 pm

awesome Rick :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:rain :rain :rain :rain
:jump:
Baystate

Otto13

Shannon is God!

Postby Otto13 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:23 pm

I have had the pleasure and surprise of two wonderful collectors sending me a couple hard to find wobblers that I have not been able to get. Brandon was one and today I came home and found another at my door step! Shannon...you ARE too kind! :bow:

Why do I collect Funko Wacky Wobblers?

Because of people like Shannon, Brandon, Whiskeylip, the COF, Pppmntpati, Jarkbard, CBEX, and a few more. These people have put about $2,500+ worth of Wobblers on my shelves simply because they are good people! :thumbsup:

Shannon...It's already been said...but I too, can't think of a better person to get 10 Evo Kids in a total random act of kindness! I also want to tip my hat to whomever pulled off that classy move! Go Cornhuskers! :rock:

It was a very good day today! I hope you fine people have had one as well! :dance:

Otto
New York ....................................Paris...............................Chula Vista

RiotCityHoods

I was kidding...

Postby RiotCityHoods » Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:54 pm

I don't live in Nebraska. I live in Fredno. And if I had ten of those things I would have taken 'em straight to the Warped Tour and hocked 'em! Kidding of course. By the way Mr. Otto...There's a reason you get hooked up man...You are very generous in your own right and I thank you for that. Paul

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”