Boo Berry Wobbler

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Boo Berry Wobbler

Postby kevinbuddha » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:33 am

FYI

I was at the grocery store on Friday and saw the offer on the back of Count Chocula cereal for the new Boo Berry wobbler. It is available only through the cereal offer just like previous offer for the Count and Frankenberry. He looks very cool and I can not wait to get him. I sent on my order today!! The point of wobble is at tne neck and it appears to have a silver base like the others. Send in 1 UPC symbol and $6.95 per wobbler plus the order form on the side of the box!

KevinBuddha
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

giantpez

Postby giantpez » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:36 am

yeah i saw this too. i was at meijers on friday, and saw the box. i did a double take, and then bought the box. not that i need any more cereal, but that is what i told my wife :lol:

pppmntpati

Boo Berry Wobbler

Postby pppmntpati » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:48 am

Wow, so it is true. This is going to be pretty cool! I'll have to look for the cereal again. If people need hook ups with the boxes let me know. Once I can find the Boo Berry offer, I'll help out others who need it.

giantpez

Postby giantpez » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:12 pm

make sure you look. they are on the count box and the franken berry box only.

Baystate

Postby Baystate » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:33 pm

Off to the store I go
Baystate

Sher

Thanks for the heads up!

Postby Sher » Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:07 am

Thanks for the heads up! U rock, as usual. :D

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:37 am

I looked out here in California...Nada...None...Zilch...I'm hoping.

MyRidesHere

Postby MyRidesHere » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:22 am

Very Sweet News! I will have to check my local food supplier for the cereal.

PEZaddict

Postby PEZaddict » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:06 am

I'll go looking tonight. If they have them, I'd be willing to pick up extra boxes for those who can't find them as we did last time. If they don't, is anyone willing to do the same?

pppmntpati

Boo Berry

Postby pppmntpati » Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:44 pm

I'm willing to help out anyone who needs it. I haven't been out to look for them yet, but I never had a problem with the last wobbler offer. So I'm sure this one won't be any different!

NESSNODDER

Postby NESSNODDER » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:51 pm

CAN SOMEBODY POST A PICTURE PRETTY PLEASE?

creevox

re

Postby creevox » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:52 pm

I haven't had any luck finding the boxes yet either. But this is still very early in the promotion and I'm sure as they will be showing up on shleves everywhere soon. I had absolutely no problem finding the last promo boxes.

wizeguy
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby wizeguy » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:03 pm

Ness:
There is a Picure on the wobble world web site.

check it out under the funko funatics section!

NESSNODDER

Postby NESSNODDER » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:07 pm

THANKS WIZEGUY.

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:31 pm

I forgot to mention that this offer is good through 12/31/04, so there is plenty of time to acquire Boo Berry!

KevinBuddha

itchykorean

Postby itchykorean » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:50 pm

Went to 2 Super Wal-Marts today. No sign of the new wobbler promotion boxes. They still have the original wobbler promotion boxes. :( Guess I'll check back at a later date since the offer is good thru 12/31/04.

Augie

Boo Berry Wobbler

Postby Augie » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:53 pm

Can't wait for this one! I'd like to take you up on your offer Pati. And if I see them I'll pick up what I can to share, too!

:D

PEZaddict

Postby PEZaddict » Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:43 am

I have one more place to look. We only have one chain grocery store that carries this stuff all year. One store was running low looking like they might expect a shipment soon. (Fingers crossed!) One store - full supply - no luck. The last of that chain in the area, I'll check out next week while I'm working out of a different office near it.

topcat32
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby topcat32 » Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:34 pm

pppmntpati and baystate:

I just picked up a box of Count Chocula, with the Boo Berry offer, at Market Basket (aka Demoulas). Check out your local MB... Good Luck!
Who's intellectual close friends get to call him TC,
Providing it's with dignity!

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:46 pm

I was hoping there would end up being a Boo Berry Wobbler. I don't do banks. I'll be on the lookout for this box offer. Is the orginal Box offer over yet for Count and Franken?

Sher

I FOUND THE BOX FINALLY!

Postby Sher » Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:44 am

Hi everyone,

I finally spotted the box. Got it today @ the grocery store.

Have a "FUN"ko Day! :D

Augie

BOO BERRY WOBBLER

Postby Augie » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:48 am

Ready, Willing and Able, Pez.

I couldn't find the Count and Franken Berry at any stores in my area for the last promo. I ended up stumbling upon them at a flea market. I bought all the woman had and sent them to addicts in need.

I'll try to get back there next weekend to see if she has the Boo Berry. If she does I'll buy a bunch. I'll do my best!!

The hunt is half the fun!!! 8) 8)

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:54 pm

Got my cereal box(es) today at the Wal-Mart Supercenter here in East Tennessee. It has a picture of all 3 monster Wobblers on it. I don't have any of them yet, and even though it says the promo will go on through next year, I will be sending in my order asap. :twisted:

pppmntpati

Boo Berry

Postby pppmntpati » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:03 am

I haven't found these yet, but I haven't looked yet either. I will be doing some grocery shopping thursday, so I'll keep everyone updated. Remember we have til next year to do this. Not that anyone wants to wait that long anyways because this is a damn cool wobbler!

ChrisPlugs

Postby ChrisPlugs » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:45 am

I live on Long Island NY, and i went looking for the count and frankenberry boxes and only came up with the original mail away wobbler coupons. If anyone out there can send me a coupon for the boo berry wobbler, it would be much appreciated .

Chris.Plugs

email me for address Plugs516@aol.com :_r

Seymore Wobblers

Cereal

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:12 pm

I decided to get a box of each of the three cereals to obtain the three proof of purchase labels and have been eating them non-stop ever since. I've been alternating from chocolate, to blueberry, to strawberry, and then back again. <crunch..crunch> This stuff's pretty good and lower in fat than you might expect. Haven't had it since I was knee high to a Shag Rugg....

PEZaddict

Postby PEZaddict » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:23 pm

Watch the BooBerry! I started eating in non-stop last year, UNTIL I found out that it had quite an affect on me. :oops: :-p

Seymore Wobblers

PEZaddict

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:31 pm

Actually my biggest concern is just making sure that I brush 3 times a day.....You are excellent at your graphic communications PEZaddict! This is the perfect example of why I come here to hang out with you Fun-sters!! :funny: :roflmao: :crazy: :funny: :razz: :roflmao:

PEZaddict

Postby PEZaddict » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:53 pm

FUN-ster jokes and innuendo have always been one of my favorite parts of the forums as well. I'm glad my point came across well. Thanks to the Admin staff for providing me with the great Emoticons! :bow:

JollyOllyOJ

Postby JollyOllyOJ » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:04 pm

ChrisPlugs wrote:I live on Long Island NY, and i went looking for the count and frankenberry boxes and only came up with the original mail away wobbler coupons. If anyone out there can send me a coupon for the boo berry wobbler, it would be much appreciated .

Chris.Plugs

email me for address Plugs516@aol.com :_r

Chris ..

I live on LI too .. just found the boxes myself at the Super Shop n Stop on Rt 27 in East Islip ..

You have to have the original form from the box .. and the UPC to order a wobbler .. so they are out there on LI now ..

:D

ChrisPlugs

Postby ChrisPlugs » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:27 am

Boo Berry on Long Island you say, and at a super stop and shop, well i will check the local stop and shops by me and if i dont find one im going to east islip. Thanks for the info man.

Chris :_r :poke: :-splat

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:41 am

If you find boxes with last years promotion on it, you can still use the UPC symbol. I checked with General Mills and they (the woman on the phone) said as long as you have the current order form with the Boo Berry option on it, you're okay. The age of the UPC symbols is not an issue.

KevinBuddha

P.S. She also informed me that by the middle of August all stores that carry the cereal or just recently ordered it will have it by then. She also hinted to some other "monster" merchandise that will be offered in the near future.

creevox

re

Postby creevox » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:50 pm

I like hints!!! :D
I'm hoping its the rumor of the Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute!

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:14 pm

She was very vague and would not say any more than that. Sorry everyone I wish I knew more! I do have a friend who works at General Mills Headquarters and she is trying to "find" more information for me. I will post if I find aynthing out!

KevinBuddha

pppmntpati

BOO

Postby pppmntpati » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:50 pm

I saw these in the store yesterday. I have the money on me today I'm going to pick up a few. And anyone who needs one let me know, I'll send away for a couple extras.

Augie

BOO BERRY

Postby Augie » Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:36 pm

Hey, Pati!

Thanks, I'd really appreciate if you picked up a box for me. If you want, you could just cut out the order form and upc and mail it to me. I'll send you the $ for the cereal. That way you don't have to bother shipping the doll.

I did this for members that couldn't find the Count or Frank and it worked out well for everyone.

Thanks a bunch! :bow:

SWISSNODDER

Ceral Boo...Need help!

Postby SWISSNODDER » Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:50 am

Hello everyone,

as non US-resident I also need to have the new Boo Berrie Wancky Wobbler in Switzerland! Can anybody order one and send it to us? Will pay all expenses; the cereal box, the wobbler and post rates...
Would be very nice - let me know if you can help!

Best regards, SWISSNODDER

PS: See you in Vegas soon!

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:32 am

I think I read an Uncle Dave interview somewhere recently (Wobble World?)that the Boo Berry Wobbler wasn't actually completely ready yet. This was as of around July 23 or so. So he couldn't see how General Mills would be able to ship them out "today." In that case, since I don't have the other two yet either, I will be sending mine in two different orders. One with Count Chocula and Frankenberry- which can be sent asap to me, and the other with just Boo Berry that they can send whenever they have it available. This way my whole order won't get hung up waiting on just the one. I'll just have to eat another box of Count Chocula to get the order form. (Funko is beginning to take on a magical "Wonka" image with me! How 'bout you?) :yippee:
Cain't you see I'm busy? Now GEEEEIT!!!!

pppmntpati

boo!

Postby pppmntpati » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:17 am

Swiss Nodder and Augie

I will help you both!

You can both email me at pppmntpati@aol.com
Swiss, with any luck I can bring Boo Berry to Vegas with me and we won't have to worry about shipping!

prudemonkey
Hall of Fame Class of 2008
Hall of Fame Class of 2008

3 Sets on the way

Postby prudemonkey » Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:14 am

I have been saving these upc's for awhile now, and I sent for 3 full sets yesterday. Let me know if anyone needs anymore, I have 2 more order forms and 3 more upc's. I too am saving up for the fruit brute or yummy mummy!!

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”