I've made the first step.....

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
zoomgirl

I've made the first step.....

Postby zoomgirl » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:18 pm

I am typing through tears.....I have ..... (God I can't even say it....)

I've registred for Vegas Baby!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!! :D
Next, airfare and hotel....but heck I will hitchhike and sleep on the street if need be. Okay, maybe not the street....maybe a park bench..

:P [/img]

RiotCityHoods
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby RiotCityHoods » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:20 pm

Right on Zoom...Vegas RULES!

wizeguy
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby wizeguy » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:21 pm

WHOO HOO!
Glad to see you will be joining us zoomgirl!

Looking forward to meeting you in vegas!

Its gonna be one hell of a good time!!!!!!

:twisted:

tomboy

Postby tomboy » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:27 pm

Glad you'll be joining us zoomgirl! :beerchug:

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:27 pm

I'd love to go to Vegas this year but you kinda have to have a passport to leave Tennessee...it's like living in a different country. Er, wait- that's not Tennessee- that's TEXAS! Never mind....

gman9

Postby gman9 » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:36 pm

Way to go zoomgirl,I registered about a week ago and i'm also pretty geared up about vegas myself,can't wait to get there... :rain

pppmntpati

Vegas

Postby pppmntpati » Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:30 pm

Awesome Zoomgirl! See you there!

yoohooal
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby yoohooal » Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:58 pm

Great! I missed the first one, I'm really looking forward to this one. Hell, who am I kidding, I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house. 8)

stingray67

Is it True?

Postby stingray67 » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:28 pm

Is it true that all the females attending the FFD in Vegas this year are going to flash their boobs to all the Funko Funatics? Or is that going to be part of the wobbler dance contest? Can someone enlighten me....Oh what the hey! Am not going to be there anyways...Pictures anyone?

:lol:

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:26 am

Dude...I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose Stingray but you're taking it too far now. It's official. Lame. Zoomgirl and everybody else...trust me most of us don't have loose bolts in our heads like that. I apologize for Sting's total ridiculousness.

stingray67

Who are you to apologize for anybody?

Postby stingray67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:35 am

With 250 wobblers, I think you may be a few bricks shy of a load! The only place you can find more plastic would be in Hollywood! And as far as lame goes I believe you beat me to that pinnacle long ago!

zoomgirl

Postby zoomgirl » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:24 am

Stingray: Uh, no comment.....I am new to the boards, but will say that that was a pretty tacky thing to say. I am sure you meant no harm by it, but I'd appreciate it if you don't make those kind of comments.

Riotcity: Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it. Now, on to Vegas!!!

tomboy

Postby tomboy » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:33 am

stingray, that comment was out of line! You have a PM.

pppmntpati

Postby pppmntpati » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:47 am

This is a funko site, where it's cool if someone owns 250 wobblers.
Perhaps you should find a girls gone wild board to post on. :cuss:

Augie

re: Crude comment

Postby Augie » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:09 pm

Right on, Paul!

:_r

stingray67

Here they come!

Postby stingray67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:26 pm

Bring on the Brown-nosed wolfpack! If you think that was tacky wait till you meet all the folks on this forum who've lost all their senses of reality. You'll have that opportunity while in Vegas..ENJOY!

RiotCity right on the top!

Last edited by stingray67 on Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:29 pm

sting...final comment...i know you probably don't get this but it's not brown nosing it's people actually TRYING to do the right thing. it's strange - i *think* you like wobblers and would assume then that you'd like to be around others that do - so why don't you just TRY?

thanks. paul

stingray67

Last Comment!

Postby stingray67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:36 pm

That's a first..I'll believe it when I see it! While I like to be with people who like Wobblers, I also like to be with those who keep it real and honest. There's a few here in the forum..but I'd have to exclude you and your close knit group of brownies.

Seymore Wobblers

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:11 pm

Testimony:

RCH is as real and honest as it gets! He can be a million miles away and still be the best neighbor anyone could ever have. Take it from me.

And no, we're not living in the real world when we're here and it feels... GREAT!!

Can brother Seymore get an "AMEN?"......

zoomgirl

Postby zoomgirl » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:18 pm

Hey, Listen up EVERYONE.
I made a post about going to Vegas, and was happy I found a group of people that enjoyed wobblers as much as I do. Stingray, regardless of what you may or may not consider "brown nosing" you had NO RIGHT to make a TACKY and RUDE comment towards me or anyone else. I am NEW to the boards and if you have some issues with other members either real or imagined don't post your issues here.
I tried to be nice about it, but I can see now that was a wasted effort. It would have been nicer to realize you were a bit out of line, apolgize and move on.
Let's move on.....

yoohooal

Postby yoohooal » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:18 pm

Amen, brother! Sting, I usually think you're a pretty funny guy, but you were out of line on this one. And, if you want to call me a brown-noser, bring it on. But, this boy don't get his nose brown for nobody.

kevinbuddha

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:18 pm

Wow, so much negativity. No one here has to "like" everybody else, but can we just get a long and keep it light??
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:21 pm

stingray...you make last comments tough and i'm dumb enough to jump back in. with that - you're suggesting that i haven't been honest...tell me and the group - now that that comment is in public - specifically where i haven't been honest or even a little dishonest with anybody here? get it out there in the open. don't hide it. seriously - a guy like you makes those suggestions with nothing to back it up. bring it out or be quiet.

in another post you suggested that my trading policies weren't ethical...i've made MAYBE THREE TRADES over the last 2 years for wobblers - and none of them were with you or to anybody you know. so with that fill me in.

thanks.

stingray67

The Right!

Postby stingray67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:21 pm

The right to free speech is granted to everyone who lives the USA. Maybe you live in a different region or perhaps a different planet. But that's the way the ball bounces, and if you or anyone else does not like it, you have the option not to read the posts. Plain and Simple!

gman9

Postby gman9 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:22 pm

STINKRAY,STINKRAY,STINKRAY..It seems to me that everyone here seems to get along pretty well,we just like to collect our wobblers and chat about them from time to time,it's things like this, that people do in their spare time that keeps them sane,but you on the other hand seem to be a smart a** the biggest part of the time.You know their's forum boards out their for people just like you i'm sure. I'm going to stop typing right now because your really not worth the time and energy to reply to anymore,and I really wish you were coming to vegas,and maybe you would find what collecting these wounderful little treasures are all about..

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:30 pm

sting. you are not free to call into question somebody's honesty just for fun. it's people who do that that have contributed to the need for restrictions on freedom of speach unfortunately.

in this case you can sit unidentified and unaccountable behind your computer and blather...why? because 1) it's the internet 2) you're not in front of people & 3) people in this forum care enough about "your" freedoms not to censor or ban you so far - which says a lot about those people when looking at the value you add to the community.

thanks.

stingray67

Riot

Postby stingray67 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:36 pm

I don't need to know you personally (which I hope never really occurs for your sake! :lol: ), to know who you are and what you're all about. And I know more people here and elsewhere who do know you and yours and is evident to me that they are and have been RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

If you and others would have the appropriate reading skills you would note that my posts are never directed exactly at one person, except for this one which I find myself highly motivated to write directly to you and your gang of wobbler thugs :lol:

I should've placed a bet on your comment about "last comments". It would seem that you have a hard time with any comment or opinion that gets your panties in a bunch and the need to have the last word in the forum is probably the vain of your existence.

PS: If you continue to read my posts you will find it obvious which ones are fun and which one have a serious tone to them. This one has a little of both so you decide.
This being said, I still love ya'll and this place for what it really should be. A place for real Funko Fanatics and a place to express oneself freely. The TV has a channel selector, the radio has a dial, the forum list posts individually...if you don't like one turn the channel/dial or make your comments and suffer the consequences!

tomboy

Postby tomboy » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:26 pm

Unless you have a comment directly relating to zoomgirl's original post regarding her joining us in Vegas, I am requesting that those with the need to continue with this thread use the Private Message option or e-mail each other.

Your compliance will be appreciated.

Augie

The Zoom in Vegas

Postby Augie » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:25 pm

Wow! Tomboy I am honoring your request, but believe me it's not easy to bite my tongue.

ZOOMGIRL

I'm happy that you've decided to make the trek to Vegas. I haven't registered due to lack of funding. You've got alot of Moxy.

You have inspired me and maybeI'll register and hitch out with you!

YOU GO GIRRRRLLLL!!!!!!

bluesbob

Well...

Postby bluesbob » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:41 am

I guess I should keep my suggestion of a co-ed wet t-shirt contest to myself.

pppmntpati

Postby pppmntpati » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:20 am

Unless you have a comment directly relating to zoomgirl's original post regarding her joining us in Vegas, I am requesting that those with the need to continue with this thread use the Private Message option or e-mail each other.

Your compliance will be appreciated.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”