"ZoomGirl Goes to Vegas"

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Seymore Wobblers

"ZoomGirl Goes to Vegas"

Postby Seymore Wobblers » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:44 pm

ZoomGirl Goes to Vegas....what a great title for a movie!

Have you ever been to Vegas, ZoomGirl? I've been there several times but it's been like 10 years since I was there last. The last time I stayed at the Alexis Park Resort just down from the HardRock Cafe where they were shooting "Honey, I Blew Up the Kid." At the time I had no idea why there was a giant Rebok gym shoe in the parking lot of the Hard Rock!!! I found out later what was going on then later saw it in the movie! :D
Cain't you see I'm busy? Now GEEEEIT!!!!

zoomgirl

Postby zoomgirl » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:00 pm

I must say I have never been to Vegas. I haven't gone on a trip in quite a while actually. The funny thing is I was supposed to go to Vegas with my friend Maggie in June but our dates got kind of "wacky" and the trip was postponed a few times. We were actually going to try for August or October. Once I found out about FFD all bets were off. I still don't know if she is going, but I know I am!!!!! :P

gman9

Postby gman9 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:12 pm

That is a great title for a movie seymore,and zoomgirl I've never been to vegas either, but I'm looking forward to meeting you all the great people that will be attending this super special event... :dance:

prudemonkey
Hall of Fame Class of 2008
Hall of Fame Class of 2008

Postby prudemonkey » Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:14 pm

I, for one, unfortunately will not be making it to Vegas, but I have been there several times, and it just plain RULES!!

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”