Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

Tusken

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:21 am

renardchua wrote:Frodo Baggins for Wobbler Wednesday!

Nice Frodo renardchua...his eyes are very blue. Is he looking for his precious? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:44 pm

renardchua wrote:Frodo Baggins for Wobbler Wednesday!

Nice! Me and my wife just watched the Hobbit trilogy this past weekend.

Going to get some more wobbler action here! Evel Knieval today.

Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:03 pm

I love that Frodo Renard, the base on it is especially cool!
And Mickey that Evel Knievel is the definition of awesome! I am glad those POPs are coming out! I outta track down that wobbler one day.
I just reorganized my wobblers all onto one shelf so they are more spread out and better displayed so I now have room for more stuff. Can't wait to show what I have coming!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 pm

First off, Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone! There has been some great shares so far! I hope everyone has had a great start to the week! For today I have something special to share my (Freddy Tux FFD) Limited to (48pcs). The sticker is missing on mine but that's okay. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Don't forget to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On.
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 pm

SpaceDude wrote:First off, Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone! There has been some great shares so far! I hope everyone has had a great start to the week! For today I have something special to share my (Freddy Tux FFD) Limited to (48pcs). The sticker is missing on mine but that's okay. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Don't forget to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On.

Nice wobbler SpaceDude! You have so many nice pieces in your collection. Thanks for sharing and also for the kind words. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Tate I have no idea how you find these crazy pieces, congrats!!!! Love that Freddy in tux. That and a bowler Freddy would be some of the top Freddy wants for me

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:09 am

Awesome wobbler scores, folks!! Mickey, that Evel wobbler has always freaked me out. It's creepily cool how his face and helmet seem to be fused together. Very unsettling. Wobble on..... :dance:

Craig here......

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:19 am

SpaceDude wrote:First off, Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone! There has been some great shares so far! I hope everyone has had a great start to the week! For today I have something special to share my (Freddy Tux FFD) Limited to (48pcs). The sticker is missing on mine but that's okay. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Don't forget to smile! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
-Wobble On.

Tate nice looking Freddy. He looks so classy and very proper. He must be ready for some fun and to party with his Funatics. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 pm

-Wobble On.

Tate nice looking Freddy. He looks so classy and very proper. He must be ready for some fun and to party with his Funatics. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 pm

Tusken wrote:
-Wobble On.

Thanks pal! I appreciate it! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:30 pm

lavery01 wrote:
-Wobble On.

Nice wobbler SpaceDude! You have so many nice pieces in your collection. Thanks for sharing and also for the kind words. lol

Thank you so much I appreciate that! Of course, have a great rest of the week! \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:32 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Tate I have no idea how you find these crazy pieces, congrats!!!! Love that Freddy in tux. That and a bowler Freddy would be some of the top Freddy wants for me

Thank you Zack I appreciate it!! It's a great Freddy for sure! The Bowler Freddy's are very sweet! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Great Wednesday wobbler additions guys! Been wrapped up lately but hopefully will have some time next week to play along too! :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:46 pm

Amazing wobblers everyone for wobbler Wednesday!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:59 pm

I am so excited for this week's Wobbler Wednesday! I have something really special to share!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:50 pm

SpaceDude wrote:I am so excited for this week's Wobbler Wednesday! I have something really special to share!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Can't wait to see it!!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:07 pm

willy wonka wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:I am so excited for this week's Wobbler Wednesday! I have something really special to share!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Can't wait to see it!!!

Looking forward to seeing Tate! I’ve got to take the time to finally take a Wobbler Wednesday pic too!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:56 am

First off, Happy Wobbler Wednesday everyone! It is once again my favorite day of the week. Hope everyone has had a great week so far! To kick this weeks Wobbler Wednesday off, I figured I would share a very special piece that I could not wait to show everyone; The Boo Berry Prototype! This is my first prototype and my most recent pickup, which I will also share in the "Dance The Proto Dance" section of the forum. Boo Berry has always been one of my favorite ad icons and when I got offered this piece I knew I could not turn it down. Getting this in the mail was for sure one of the highlight's of my week! I am so happy to have this piece apart of my collection! I cannot wait to see what everyone has to share! Have a great rest of the week everyone! As always remember to smile!! ;-)
Wobble On.

2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:51 am

Happy Wobbler Wednesday, everyone!

Sharing my Wacky Wisecracks set that I have so far.

Now, the hunt for the rarer ones commence. :D

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Wow Tate that is an AMAZING first proto!!! Fits that it is all white and a ghost. And yet again I have no idea how you find these crazy pieces lol
But Renard I LOVE those wisecracks!!! I really need to start tracking down some too. They all have super awesome designs, especially the Monkey and the Cannibal!!

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Happy Wednesday everyone! I haven't been able to participate on the boards lately, as I've taken a new job on the West Coast, but I've been following along these last few months as best I can! Great to see so many unique and special Wobblers being shown every Wednesday. Getting my Monster Cereal gang setup in a temp location as we finish the kitchen!

This is backtracking a bit, but Tate, thank you for sharing the news about Kevin's passing on instagram. I only met him once, but he was so kind and involved on these boards. I love how supportive and positive this community is, and he was a big part of that. And as for today's wobbler... WOW! That's a beaut!

Hope everyone is doing well and persevering! We've only got a few days left in this year, so keep on keepin' on! Keep your feet on the ground and your head on a spring!
TC, but you can call me Tim!

ISO: Monster Cereal Oddities

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:14 pm

TC Internet wrote:Happy Wednesday everyone! I haven't been able to participate on the boards lately, as I've taken a new job on the West Coast, but I've been following along these last few months as best I can! Great to see so many unique and special Wobblers being shown every Wednesday. Getting my Monster Cereal gang setup in a temp location as we finish the kitchen!

This is backtracking a bit, but Tate, thank you for sharing the news about Kevin's passing on instagram. I only met him once, but he was so kind and involved on these boards. I love how supportive and positive this community is, and he was a big part of that. And as for today's wobbler... WOW! That's a beaut!

Hope everyone is doing well and persevering! We've only got a few days left in this year, so keep on keepin' on! Keep your feet on the ground and your head on a spring!

Nice cereal set up TC. Make me want to grab a good ole bowl of some monster cereal. Now you just need to continue to build your 18 inch POP army. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Congrats, Tate! Based on your recent hauls I’m surprised that you haven’t had any protos yet.

I love the wisecracks, Renard! They’re on my long, long, long list of things to complete too. One day....

Can’t go wrong with then Cereal Monsters, Tim! Love the new set up.

Hoping in the next couple months I’ll have a better set up for my collection so I’ll bring out some wobblers that you’re looking for.

Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Amazing Monster Cereal set-up Tim, I really want to make a display like that. Right now they are all scattered and with their product types like the sodas, POPs, wobblers
Mickey those Star Wars ones are really cool, I surprisingly don't have any of the Star Wars ones yet. I need to track down a Boba or Jango Fett or even a Holiday Special Boba

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:29 pm

Wow! I love everyone's choices this week. Congrats Tate on an amazing proto. Renard love all the wise cracks and good luck. Awesome Monster cereal icons Tim and Congrats on the promotion. Mickey love Star Wars! You would love my sons Star Wars collection.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Fabulous Wednesday choices guys! Can’t deny the cereal monsters and wisecracks are some of the best old school wobblers!! :compress:

Although I was working a little too late today to get a new picture together, here is my complete wisecracks set just for some Wednesday fun.

Totally an old picture from way back when I finally completed my set!!

Happy Wednesday ya’ll!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 am

TC Internet wrote:Happy Wednesday everyone! I haven't been able to participate on the boards lately, as I've taken a new job on the West Coast, but I've been following along these last few months as best I can! Great to see so many unique and special Wobblers being shown every Wednesday. Getting my Monster Cereal gang setup in a temp location as we finish the kitchen!

Of course Kevin was a great guy and taught me a lot when it come to some pieces I own! He will be greatly missed for sure! Thank you for sharing your Monster Cereal setup that is so awesome!! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 am

renardchua wrote:Happy Wobbler Wednesday, everyone!

Sharing my Wacky Wisecracks set that I have so far.

Now, the hunt for the rarer ones commence. :D

Some amazing pieces you have there! Thank you for sharing!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:53 am

thejosh2010 wrote:Fabulous Wednesday choices guys! Can’t deny the cereal monsters and wisecracks are some of the best old school wobblers!! :compress:

Although I was working a little too late today to get a new picture together, here is my complete wisecracks set just for some Wednesday fun.

Happy Wednesday ya’ll!!

Now that is one massive old school collection you got there Josh. Really nice to see though because you can feel the fun in those. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:22 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Fabulous Wednesday choices guys! Can’t deny the cereal monsters and wisecracks are some of the best old school wobblers!! :compress:

Spoiler: show

Happy Wednesday ya’ll!!

WOW Josh that is spectacular! Surprisingly small but also big line. Small in the amount of figures but big in the amount of variants. I really like those Tikis.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:19 pm

BigM wrote:Congrats, Tate! Based on your recent hauls I’m surprised that you haven’t had any protos yet.

I love the wisecracks, Renard! They’re on my long, long, long list of things to complete too. One day....

Can’t go wrong with then Cereal Monsters, Tim! Love the new set up.

Hoping in the next couple months I’ll have a better set up for my collection so I’ll bring out some wobblers that you’re looking for.

Nice turn of words from the great movie of Star Wars there BigM. Good looking set of best buds you got there. Now what Star Wars character do you wish they would have made into a Wobbler? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:10 am

Happy Wacky Wobbler Wednesday, everyone!

Today - I’ll share a recent acquisition: Stormtrooper Monster Mash-Up Wobbler and it’s prototype!

Fun fact: actually never knew this piece existed before watching my first watch of Making Fun (this piece was featured there).

Thankfully, I got a hold of it’s proto, and more recently it’s production piece. :)

P.S. Also - this is the bigger scaled piece, there is also a smaller scaled Star Wars Monster Mash-Up. :)

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 am

Thank you everyone for the kind words from last week! :D appreaciate it a ton!

Happy Wednesday ya’ll!!

Thank you, Josh for this picture! Now, I have a complete checklist! :D

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:13 am

renardchua wrote:Happy Wacky Wobbler Wednesday, everyone!

Today - I’ll share a recent acquisition: Stormtrooper Monster Mash-Up Wobbler and it’s prototype!

Fun fact: actually never knew this piece existed before watching my first watch of Making Fun (this piece was featured there).

Thankfully, I got a hold of it’s proto, and more recently it’s production piece. :)

P.S. Also - this is the bigger scaled piece, there is also a smaller scaled Star Wars Monster Mash-Up. :)

Great start to Wobbler Wednesday Renard! Such awesome pieces! I will share a bit late! Thank you for sharing! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:56 am

Love these. I have the mini set which included Jawa and Tusken Raider which were not made in the larger scale versions. The boxes for the large ones are cooler too!

Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:54 am

BigM wrote:

Love these. I have the mini set which included Jawa and Tusken Raider which were not made in the larger scale versions. The boxes for the large ones are cooler too!

Love them, Mickey!

Actually I have 5 of those smaller scales as well, just missing Tusken, waiting for a sweet deal before I pull the trigger. lol lol lol

And yes, the packaging for the big ones is excellent!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:27 am

Amazing additions, I love that mashup never seen the stormtropper before. Congrats!!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Renard that is AMAAAAAAAZING!!!! Wow, that is one of the coolest wobblers I have seen. I outta track down some of those monster mashups. Super congrats to you on the amazing piece!!!

For this wobbler wednesday I brought out the spices!!!! Peppers that is lol Pete the Pepper is adding some spicy flavor to all these Oodles!!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Now this is one awesome piece renardchua. It's a great Wobbler and perfect mashup of monsters and Star Wars. Too get the proto to match the original is pretty fantastic. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Love the awesome Mash-Ups guys!! Really cool seeing the proto pairs! Zack, your making me crave oodles of spicy ramen noodles with that pic lol

For wobbler Wednesday, a festive mini duo that are a hell-of a lot of FUN :razz:

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”