Evel Knievel Question

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
NavyCop

Evel Knievel Question

Postby NavyCop » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:47 am

So this could just be a simple paint change/error/who knows but did some of the Evel Knievel have Gold Necklace and Medallion and others have Brown? It seems that I have one with a gold necklace and two with brown necklaces. Wondering if there was just some oddballs floating around or if that was a planned thing?
Host of the Nerds Take On The World podcast and a rabid Funko collector. What is better in life?
http://www.nerdstakeworld.com/

IG:NerdsTakeOnTheWorld

Still hunting for Huckleberry Hound Bank(any color but production blue) and Hanna Barbera Pez Wobblers/protos

lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Re: Evel Knievel Question

Postby lovetheangels » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:36 pm

There was something different about the 2. Maybe something written on the cape or something? Can't remember? Where O where is kevinbudha? He would know he stores all kinds of funko facts in that brain of his.
Ken here

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:13 pm

lovetheangels wrote:There was something different about the 2. Maybe something written on the cape or something? Can't remember? Where O where is kevinbudha? He would know he stores all kinds of funko facts in that brain of his.

I was chased away :roflmao:

There are 2 different Evel Knievel wacky wobblers. One is the regular release and the other has "RISK IS GOOD" printed in black on the back of his cape. They were produced for a wealth management company out east that handled family fortunes of $25 Million and up.

I know nothing of different colored necklaces and medallions, mine are all gold including the hand-painted proto I have. It could just be a factory error, but hey I don't know everything ;-)
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

lovetheangels

Postby lovetheangels » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Thank you old wise one
Ken here

NavyCop

Postby NavyCop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:19 am

Thanks Ken and Kevin.
Host of the Nerds Take On The World podcast and a rabid Funko collector. What is better in life?

Still hunting for Huckleberry Hound Bank(any color but production blue) and Hanna Barbera Pez Wobblers/protos

NavyCop

Postby NavyCop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:26 am

Very weird little item. The one is a nice Gold color and the other two its more of a brown/bronze color. Nothing else different.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”