Question about Mad Hatter Wobbler

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Barryyyyy

Question about Mad Hatter Wobbler

Postby Barryyyyy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:30 pm

While out Pop! hunting today, ran across a Mad Hatter Wobbler like this one.....

(Not my pic, came from Google!)

My question is....the separation at the "knees", right below the hem of the jacket....is it normal? It's obvious in this picture and was also obvious on the one I saw. At first I thought that maybe it had been broken and put back together but all the pictures I've found online seem to show it also.

Just wondering if I should go back and snag this piece because it was a good price (in my opinion).
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

kroffty
Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class of 2013

Re: Question about Mad Hatter Wobbler

Postby kroffty » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:01 pm

The seam is normal. Since the base is mostly green grass and the jacket is mostly purple, making them in the appropriate colored plastic keeps the amount of paint and paint masks to a minimum.

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:29 pm

kroffty wrote:The seam is normal. Since the base is mostly green grass and the jacket is mostly purple, making them in the appropriate colored plastic keeps the amount of paint and paint masks to a minimum.

Seeing the Proto, it makes more sense to me now! Gonna go back tomorrow and see if this is still sitting there!

Thanks Kroffty!!!
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Nice protos, Dave!

Barry, it warms my heart to know there's still WW lovers out there. Or even Mad Hatter lovers.

Craig here......

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”