HELP - 2010 SDCC Darth Maul Holographic 480 Piece Wacky Wobbler

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Dunstan7

HELP - 2010 SDCC Darth Maul Holographic 480 Piece Wacky Wobbler

Postby Dunstan7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 am

Excuse my ignorance as it pertains to Wacky Wobblers as I'm mainly a Pop Vinyl Collector. A few months back I obtained (2) of the 480 2010 SDCC Exclusive Darth Maul GITD Bobble-Head Wacky Wobblers. Both are doubled stickered as they should be and are in great condition. At the time I did not have the 2012 Pop Vinyl Holographic Darth Maul and thought this was a very cool mold and this became my first Wacky Wobbler. Upon getting home and really ever since, I have searched onloine for this item and find very little info regarding it. I know Funko created a variant of 12 but this is a 480 piece and it was 2 years before the infamous Pop Vinyl Darth Maul which is crazy expensive. If you google this Darth Maul Wacky Wobbler, go on eBay or look online I find almost nothing on it except like 2-3 PICS or sites that sold it years ago. It's not even listed on PPG. Can someone please help educate me on this item? Looking to understand the rarity and value. I trade pops quite often and a buddy of mine really wants it and since I have 2 of em, I am more then willing to part with one but if I am going to trade, I would like to know more about it so I can be fair when looking for something of similar value. Thanks so much.

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Re: HELP - 2010 SDCC Darth Maul Holographic 480 Piece Wacky Wobbler

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Dunstan7 wrote:Excuse my ignorance as it pertains to Wacky Wobblers as I'm mainly a Pop Vinyl Collector. A few months back I obtained (2) of the 480 2010 SDCC Exclusive Darth Maul GITD Bobble-Head Wacky Wobblers. Both are doubled stickered as they should be and are in great condition. At the time I did not have the 2012 Pop Vinyl Holographic Darth Maul and thought this was a very cool mold and this became my first Wacky Wobbler. Upon getting home and really ever since, I have searched onloine for this item and find very little info regarding it. I know Funko created a variant of 12 but this is a 480 piece and it was 2 years before the infamous Pop Vinyl Darth Maul which is crazy expensive. If you google this Darth Maul Wacky Wobbler, go on eBay or look online I find almost nothing on it except like 2-3 PICS or sites that sold it years ago. It's not even listed on PPG. Can someone please help educate me on this item? Looking to understand the rarity and value. I trade pops quite often and a buddy of mine really wants it and since I have 2 of em, I am more then willing to part with one but if I am going to trade, I would like to know more about it so I can be fair when looking for something of similar value. Thanks so much.

JobaFett?
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Not sure what information you are looking for, but it's a LE 480 piece from SDCC as you probably gleaned from the sticker. I want to say I paid $20-30 for mine (let's not discuss the LE 12 Blue Chrome base variant...). All but a handful of wobblers have lost a lot of their value, so I wouldn't expect to trade this for more than 2-3 commons or maybe 1-2 easier to find exclusives.

Let me know if you have any more questions
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

Dunstan7

Postby Dunstan7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 pm

ok that's perfect. Thanks for the reply. I guess a part of me was hoping that with all of the popularity the Pop Vinyl SDCC 2012 Exclusive got that there might be a slight lure for this one. Wishful thinking. But your trade value is honestly what I was looking for...thanks again.

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:38 am

They have some in Singapore floating around at retail but the boxes are pretty rough T-T
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”