Just My way of saying hello

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Physed

Just My way of saying hello

Postby Physed » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:15 pm

I am so excited and happy about Funko Funatic I want to give away a FREE Lucky Charms Wacky Wobbler and a FREE Tony The Tiger Wacky Wobbler to the first person who emails me the correct answers to these questions:
1. What is my Funklub Member # ?
2. What is my Occupation ?
3. Name ALL the costumes I dressed up as
4. The name of my Dog (Type of Candy)
5. Name of my Cat (Type of Nut)
My email address is Ed@physicaled.com
Great to see everyone !!

RISK IS GOOD

Hi Physed!

Postby RISK IS GOOD » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:41 pm

Hi Ed - it's me, Linda Lou aka Risk is Good - so this is where you've been! I'm very glad you found a comfortable spot to be a Funko Funatic! Was wondering if the contest is still on or have you already gotten some lucky winners? It was very nice of you to have a contest already to celebrate the launching of a new Funko online fan site. Take care Ed and as always . . . WOBBLE ON!!!

Physed

Linda

Postby Physed » Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:43 pm

Hi Linda,
Great to see you over here ! Yes the contest is still going on, do you have the answers or should I give everyone a hint or two. Linda glad your here too.

RISK IS GOOD

Hi there Ed!

Postby RISK IS GOOD » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:56 am

No - I didn't want to enter the contest because I already have those terrific Wobblers - I was just wondering what the correct winning answers were because I just wanted to know - especially the name of your cat! It's very nice of you to kick off the new site with a nice contest - please post the answers so we can all hear it out loud! Have fun in here - this looks like a very promising site! Please stop by and visit us someday on the other boards - I know everyone would love to hear from you again! As always . . . WOBBLE ON!!!

Physed

Linda

Postby Physed » Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:47 am

Thanks Linda for always being so nice ! :D I will post the answers so far though I have gotten no responses

RISK IS GOOD

NO RESPONSES - YA GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!

Postby RISK IS GOOD » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:36 am

Dear Ed: I'm going to go do some research and see where I can find the clues to answer your contest. But if I "win" - please pass on the prizes to someone else. I think it's just because this site is so darn new and since it is new and it's "different" as far as navigating through the site - perhaps the members don't even know this "contest" even exists. Give it a few days, you'll probably have people falling out of trees to get a nice new Wobbler! I think it was very generous of you to do this though, truly I do. Most people like to receive, but don't think very much about giving. I'm gonna go do some research now. Wobble on Ed!!!

tomboy

Postby tomboy » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:35 am

Hi Ed,

I'm trying...some of those are hard for us newbies to find. But I'm persistant! ;)

Physed

Contest

Postby Physed » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:12 pm

Thanks guys, Its the least I can do, I think you folks are great ! I was just about to go play with my dog ######## oops I almost gave you guys a clue (haha) and my cat is driving me nuts today !!

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”