Anyone know of wobbler sales?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
mikes_toybox

Anyone know of wobbler sales?

Postby mikes_toybox » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:51 am

Good morning all, does anyone know pf a place where one can purchase Wacky Wobblers at a decent price?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Anyone know of wobbler sales?

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Looking for new or old Wobblers? If the answer is old then I'd suggest eBay or make a WTB thread on here with specific wants.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 am

Like Brett mentioned, if you can list some of what your looking for in the WTB section, I’m sure it will increase the likelihood people can either message you with potential offers for what they have to sale or either better point you in a viable direction to find what your looking for :thumbleft:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Ebay, local swapmeet, local comic stores, local Cons. That's usually where I get mine.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:27 pm

If you've got a good antique place around you I'd try that. That's where I usually see Wobblers at pretty decent prices.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

vhsu16

Postby vhsu16 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:52 am

Thank you for this post.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 am

Usually you can find common wobblers for a pretty decent price on ebay, and you can find rarer wobblers as well. But the rarer wobblers are not always at a good price.
Other places i would recommend is craigslist and mercari
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Deezy

Postby Deezy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:18 am

I've found some at flee markets. Good luck with the hunt
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

Another place that came to mind is pawn shops. I have found a few here and there and nothing really to write home about, but still a find.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:25 am

My first Wobbler was a SDCC Cthulhu and I found it at a sell,buy,trade store,for about $4. They'll pop up in the most random places,just gotta keep an eye out, good luck!

Gothamite

Postby Gothamite » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 am

Barnes & Noble has the Rogue One Wobblers on clearance for 75% off. That makes them $2.50 each.

SteakNEggs310

Postby SteakNEggs310 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:09 am

What happened to Danny???

badger

Postby badger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:46 pm

There’s some good info on this thread for wobbler newbies such as myself. Thanks guys!
Lewis, 18 years old from the UK!

WobblerBBW

Postby WobblerBBW » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:41 am

In relation to the OP's original question - is there a price guide somewhere? I know years ago there was one on letsgetwacky but that url is now dead. I'm completely lost as to what to price things at nowadays as I've not added to my collection in over 15 years. :(

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:04 pm

I've been pretty reluctant to get into wobblers... However, some glow in the dark star wars might convince me! Whats your guys take? Should I hope in with both legs? :D

-IntlPopper
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 pm

I really love the older wobblers I’ve been on the hunt myself, I’ve seen a lot on eBay

_ZROE

Postby _ZROE » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:18 am

Damn. Love this post! I sure would love to know where to get more wobblers also. Keeping it old school.

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:41 am

_ZROE wrote:Damn. Love this post! I sure would love to know where to get more wobblers also. Keeping it old school.

Heck yeah. Too bad they went away from them. I know a bunch of people with like minded tastes.

War19872002

Postby War19872002 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:46 am

mikes_toybox wrote:
_ZROE wrote:Damn. Love this post! I sure would love to know where to get more wobblers also. Keeping it old school.

Heck yeah. Too bad they went away from them. I know a bunch of people with like minded tastes.

Yes I definitely agree. I wish they would even bring back the wisecracks :)

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:05 am

War19872002 wrote:
mikes_toybox wrote:

Yes I definitely agree. I wish they would even bring back the wisecracks :)

Yes, I love those. I only have the Batman and Joker one. I like the Star wars ones as well, but I don't see them at a price I like.

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Rarer wobblers will not be at a great price because............they are rare. Believe it or not people still collect them. I know many collectors who have the rarer wobblers and many of us do not want to sell them. Ebay has plenty of flippers unfortunately, but you have to watch for them. As for a price guide.......you are at the mercy of the wobbler collectors who have houses full of them. Know what you are looking for and try a few sites out. If you PM me I can give you some background, rarity or a synopsis of what you are looking for. I have been collecting Funko since 1999 and the bulk of my collection is wacky wobblers, but I collect many different lines of Funko. POP is my least favorite, but that is just my 2 cents.
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 am

Good tips im getting started on my collection
:freddy3:

vrom

Postby vrom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 pm

These are great tips/info for looking for older wobblers. I have usually find wobblers at my local swapmeet so, yeah just keep looking around you will find them in random places lol.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am

kevinbuddha wrote:Rarer wobblers will not be at a great price because............they are rare. Believe it or not people still collect them. I know many collectors who have the rarer wobblers and many of us do not want to sell them. Ebay has plenty of flippers unfortunately, but you have to watch for them. As for a price guide.......you are at the mercy of the wobbler collectors who have houses full of them. Know what you are looking for and try a few sites out. If you PM me I can give you some background, rarity or a synopsis of what you are looking for. I have been collecting Funko since 1999 and the bulk of my collection is wacky wobblers, but I collect many different lines of Funko. POP is my least favorite, but that is just my 2 cents.

Whether rare or not, Kevin is absolutely correct!! You just can't expect some things to be cheap or easy to find when they are so limited. Plus the fact, that people like myself get these wobblers and hold on to them super tightly, because they are AWESOME, with no intention of parting with them!! :headbang: I would let most all of my Pops or Dorbz go before i would even start to consider my Wobblers or older Funko items.
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:51 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:Rarer wobblers will not be at a great price because............they are rare. Believe it or not people still collect them. I know many collectors who have the rarer wobblers and many of us do not want to sell them. Ebay has plenty of flippers unfortunately, but you have to watch for them. As for a price guide.......you are at the mercy of the wobbler collectors who have houses full of them. Know what you are looking for and try a few sites out. If you PM me I can give you some background, rarity or a synopsis of what you are looking for. I have been collecting Funko since 1999 and the bulk of my collection is wacky wobblers, but I collect many different lines of Funko. POP is my least favorite, but that is just my 2 cents.

Whether rare or not, Kevin is absolutely correct!! You just can't expect some things to be cheap or easy to find when they are so limited. Plus the fact, that people like myself get these wobblers and hold on to them super tightly, because they are AWESOME, with no intention of parting with them!! :headbang: I would let most all of my Pops or Dorbz go before i would even start to consider my Wobblers or older Funko items.

I started collecting Wobblers roughly a year or so ago and they are the most fun pieces to hunt. I'm a huge Bone Daddy and El Diablo fan,but a lot of others have caught my attention. It feels like I enjoy finding them/purchasing them more than Pops now days. They are a bit difficult to find at a good price but, that just makes them a bit more fun to collect :D

vrom

Postby vrom » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:39 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

I started collecting Wobblers roughly a year or so ago and they are the most fun pieces to hunt. I'm a huge Bone Daddy and El Diablo fan,but a lot of others have caught my attention. It feels like I enjoy finding them/purchasing them more than Pops now days. They are a bit difficult to find at a good price but, that just makes them a bit more fun to collect :D

I recently started collecting wobblers about 7 months ago when a very close friend gave me his wobblers as he was moving into a smaller place and figured I would actually appreciate them. So I have been slowly building up the collection lol as they really nice looking \:D/ .

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”