GAME OF THRONES WOBBLERS COMING SOON?!

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: GAME OF THRONES WOBBLERS COMING SOON?!

Postby Scotty » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Craig, you know you're not alone. And Wacky Wobblers did have an incredible run--which makes them all the more special that their production run is done. It makes me appreciate so much that I have these treasures in my den (though some might call it a toy room). How can you not smile when you look at stuff like this every day...

Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Scotty wrote:Craig, you know you're not alone. And Wacky Wobblers did have an incredible run--which makes them all the more special that their production run is done. It makes me appreciate so much that I have these treasures in my den (though some might call it a toy room). How can you not smile when you look at stuff like this every day...

Those are an incredible sight indeed! Thanks for sharing
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 pm

The 998th LC wrote:PROBABLY NOT BUT I STILL WANT THEM!

PREFERABLY WITH REALISTIC SCULPTS AS OPPOSED TO THE NEW ANIMATED STYLE.

ANYONE ELSE?

I thought you were serious, lol.
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

thefootballguy

Postby thefootballguy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Rise of the Wobblers!!! Can’t wait to see them rise back up just like how Funko made Dorbz great again!! :freddy2:
Hi! I’m AJ! Cheee-Hoo!!!
Instagram: @TheFootballGuy81
Funatic Since 2015 / Funatic of the Month for MAY 2021
Aquaman Collector & NFL Funko Lines

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:21 am

Scotty wrote:Craig, you know you're not alone. And Wacky Wobblers did have an incredible run--which makes them all the more special that their production run is done. It makes me appreciate so much that I have these treasures in my den (though some might call it a toy room). How can you not smile when you look at stuff like this every day...

Definitely put a smile on my face! Would be great to see them make a comeback but unfortunately I think they are done. It is so great to be able to see all the great wobblers Funko has made. Thanks for sharing your display! Kinda have a space globe thing. Don't know why but I like them. Is that Daffy duck in the front with the globe? Never seen that one before.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:44 pm

It is a bummer that they are done with wobblers. I am still holding out hope that one day we will see a triumphant return one day. Alternatively, it will be cool to see what comes next after POP!'s. The company has certainly evolved a lot over the years and it will be cool to see where they end up years from now.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:11 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Definitely put a smile on my face! Would be great to see them make a comeback but unfortunately I think they are done. It is so great to be able to see all the great wobblers Funko has made. Thanks for sharing your display! Kinda have a space globe thing. Don't know why but I like them. Is that Daffy duck in the front with the globe? Never seen that one before.

There's some Funko vinyl lines mixed in the Looney Toon group (left side). The blue Daffy Duck is part of a Fantastik Plastik set - Duck Dodgers. It included Daffy, as Duck Dodger, Porky Pig as the Cadet, Marvin the Martian as, well, the Martian, and there's also a dog and space bird. They came in plastic tubes.

The other non-Wobblers in that picture are the Daffy/Porky as Robin Hood and Friar Tuck (on the front left) and the three Gossamer/Evil Scientists sets in the center back.

The Hanna-Barbera group on the right is all Wobblers.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Scotty wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

There's some Funko vinyl lines mixed in the Looney Toon group (left side). The blue Daffy Duck is part of a Fantastik Plastik set - Duck Dodgers. It included Daffy, as Duck Dodger, Porky Pig as the Cadet, Marvin the Martian as, well, the Martian, and there's also a dog and space bird. They came in plastic tubes.

The other non-Wobblers in that picture are the Daffy/Porky as Robin Hood and Friar Tuck (on the front left) and the three Gossamer/Evil Scientists sets in the center back.

The Hanna-Barbera group on the right is all Wobblers.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Might have to keep my eye out for that set. Can't do it now but maybe in a few months.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”