Sdcc

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
ckjohns85

Re: Sdcc

Postby ckjohns85 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:09 am

This is only my second year attending SDCC. Last year I was such a noob... We showed up at the Funko booth in the morning expecting to jump in line ](*,) LESSON LEARNED.
Colette :cat:

Fundays 2019 second place hula contest!

Image Image

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:00 pm

jeffcrazy wrote:you don't have to go to SDCC for new wobblers - lucky for you, Gemini is having a blowout sale and at the low price end of it is a ton of wobblers!
http://www.geminicollectibles.net/searc ... ry=wobbler

maybe u want a $2 Snake Eyes, Grace Kelly, Merle Dixon, or Barney Stinson (+ more)?

for just $3 there's Bumblebee, John Wayne, Kick-Ass, Where the WIld Things Are, Samurai Jack 2pack, +more

Now from $4-6 is where they really start to shine, with 2013 SDCC Metallic Iron Patriot or Metallic 1966 Batman, a 2pack of Speed Racer & Racer X, Green Lantern, Hanna Barbera, Popeye, Mr Bill, a bunch of the newer Star Wars ones, + more

$7-8 gets you Marilyn Monroe, Monsters U, Big Bang Theory (regular or Star Trek Uniforms, more Hanna Barbera, Iron Man 3, Superman vs Batman, & more

OK I have to stop bc I don't work for Gemini, but you get the idea! There's more SDCC and Glow in the Dark and Looney Tunes and even local ad ones like the Empire Carpet Guy

Neat, thanks for the heads up. I will scoop a few of these up for sure!
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
jeffcrazy wrote:you don't have to go to SDCC for new wobblers - lucky for you, Gemini is having a blowout sale and at the low price end of it is a ton of wobblers!

maybe u want a $2 Snake Eyes, Grace Kelly, Merle Dixon, or Barney Stinson (+ more)?

for just $3 there's Bumblebee, John Wayne, Kick-Ass, Where the WIld Things Are, Samurai Jack 2pack, +more

Now from $4-6 is where they really start to shine, with 2013 SDCC Metallic Iron Patriot or Metallic 1966 Batman, a 2pack of Speed Racer & Racer X, Green Lantern, Hanna Barbera, Popeye, Mr Bill, a bunch of the newer Star Wars ones, + more

$7-8 gets you Marilyn Monroe, Monsters U, Big Bang Theory (regular or Star Trek Uniforms, more Hanna Barbera, Iron Man 3, Superman vs Batman, & more

OK I have to stop bc I don't work for Gemini, but you get the idea! There's more SDCC and Glow in the Dark and Looney Tunes and even local ad ones like the Empire Carpet Guy

Just read all your info on gemini's blowout sale. Thanks for posting, I'm gonna check it out and hopefully get a few new wobblers

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 am

The good old days. I was there in 2008 and you could just walk into the booth. Been the past 3 years now and crazy lol.

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:51 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

Just read all your info on gemini's blowout sale. Thanks for posting, I'm gonna check it out and hopefully get a few new wobblers

Thanks for posting you are right to read, looking on picking up dino 20 inch, great sale but ouch on the shipping
:freddy3:

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Jalapenopete wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

Thanks for posting you are right to read, looking on picking up dino 20 inch, great sale but ouch on the shipping

yeah I was just messing around with clearance stuff on their site... put 6 items in the cart for under $20, shipping is $25! blargh

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 am

Jalapenopete wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

The shipping stopped me in my tracks as well, especially international shipping to Canada
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:47 am

That age is long past.

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Nothing this year.

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:42 am

I remember my first sdcc i went to in 2008. You could walk right into the booth. Buy whatever u wanted. Crazy how things have changed.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”