Fundays Wobblers

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
lavery01

Re: Fundays Wobblers

Postby lavery01 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 am

lavery01 wrote:Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<

Have you been able to go to fundays in the past? It really is the single best party around
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

stevedawg85_funko

Postby stevedawg85_funko » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:48 am

I'd like to see a comeback now that the brand is stronger than ever.

asiantonystark

Postby asiantonystark » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 pm

Swatrob wrote:It seems like a lot of the big wobblers fans are early on funko collectors. I started collecting funko when it was a small booth st sdcc years and years ago. With fundays being a big party for the fans wouldn’t it be cool if they did a fundays exclusive wobbler? Last year everyone got a prototype which is amazing, some cool pops, and pez. I think it would be pretty cool if they put a wobbler in there this year. I know fundays is still a ways off but it’s neber too early to start thinking about it, I’m sure they are already. Thoughts?

I've slowly gotten into wobblers over the last two years, mostly due to the fact that I fell in love with Spastiks (I'm bummed that they changed the name to Fantastik Plastik, but understand the reasons for it). I'm on board w/ you here and all for pushing folks "out of the box" (pun fully intended here) to enjoy life in Funko's world beyond just Pops. I, like many newer collectors, started w/ Pops and gained fascination for the other lines as I became a bigger fan of Funko in general. I now love the few wobblers I have and am excited to add more to my collection!
:freddy3: Ryan / Tony / asiantonystark
IG/Twitter: @asiantonystark

Image Image Image Image

4x SDCC attendee (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Funko Fundays 2017 - Team Rebel Alliance
Funko Fundays 2018 - Team Gremlins
Funky Hundo

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

lavery01

Postby lavery01 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Swatrob wrote:
lavery01 wrote:Yes I would very much appreciate a wacky wobbler from the Funko Booth and/or Fundays, since I do not own one. Now the hard part comes, getting very lucky to get into the Funko booth and Fundays. [-o<

Have you been able to go to fundays in the past? It really is the single best party around

Yes, once. And that’s why I want to back so very badly. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

Yes, once. And that’s why I want to back so very badly. lol

It doesn’t get any better that’s for sure, it’s a one of a kind experience
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”