Rarest/Most Expensive Wacky Wobblers?

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Re: Rarest/Most Expensive Wacky Wobblers?

Postby dustman94 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:06 pm

I HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD SCHOOL HAND PAINTED WOBBLERS WITH CHINESE WRITING ON THEM

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:33 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My holy grail that is and probably will never happen and the most rare that I am aware of is the 1 of 2 orange 20 inch bone daddy which is priceless. There also is a 1 of 3 mini orange LTJ bone daddy. Several 1 of 6, 1 of 8, 1 of 10, 1 of 12. El diablo 20 inch pink GITD is 1 of 6. You have a few very large wobblers that are one of a kind along with some protos. If you have not seen the Funko documentary you should definitely check it out. Maybe Kevin or someone else very knowledgeable can chime in here and fill in some blanks for me.

Hi, I know this post is old, but I was curious to know the backstory behind the pink gitd el diablo. Why is it so rare and where was it released? Thank you very much and stay safe in these rough times.

Hi Alex! I will share what I know. It is 2 versions of the GITD El Diablo. 1 is your normal size Wacky Wobbler sold through Gemini Collectibles in 2004. That version has 240 made. The other version is a 20 inch version with a total of 6 made. These were handed out a Fundays. The exact year I am not sure of. Stay safe as well! Hope this helps.

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My holy grail that is and probably will never happen and the most rare that I am aware of is the 1 of 2 orange 20 inch bone daddy which is priceless. There also is a 1 of 3 mini orange LTJ bone daddy. Several 1 of 6, 1 of 8, 1 of 10, 1 of 12. El diablo 20 inch pink GITD is 1 of 6. You have a few very large wobblers that are one of a kind along with some protos. If you have not seen the Funko documentary you should definitely check it out. Maybe Kevin or someone else very knowledgeable can chime in here and fill in some blanks for me.

Hi, I know this post is old, but I was curious to know the backstory behind the pink gitd el diablo. Why is it so rare and where was it released? Thank you very much and stay safe in these rough times.

Hi Alex! I will share what I know. It is 2 versions of the GITD El Diablo. 1 is your normal size Wacky Wobbler sold through Gemini Collectibles in 2004. That version has 240 made. The other version is a 20 inch version with a total of 6 made. These were handed out a Fundays. The exact year I am not sure of. Stay safe as well! Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, that helped a lot! I wish I could’ve been there to score some sick wobblers!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:56 am

dustman94 wrote:I HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD SCHOOL HAND PAINTED WOBBLERS WITH CHINESE WRITING ON THEM

Are they protos or something?

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue May 26, 2020 11:05 pm

Reverend wrote:I own almost all of the above mentioned but I honestly think these two sets are up there as well, the chrome base is a 1/4 and the black base is 1/3. Both sets are the most I have ever paid for any wobblers but to be fair the 20" gold tiki and 20" orange bone daddy were both gifted to me by two different great Funatics.

I absolutely love these Clone Freddys, they make me smile :compress: :compress: :compress:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:25 pm

Spoiler: show
Reverend wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Reverend wrote:I own almost all of the above mentioned but I honestly think these two sets are up there as well, the chrome base is a 1/4 and the black base is 1/3. Both sets are the most I have ever paid for any wobblers but to be fair the 20" gold tiki and 20" orange bone daddy were both gifted to me by two different great Funatics.

Awesome! Those clone Freddys are incredible. Would love to see a pic of the 20 inch gold tiki that you are all talking about. Now that 20 inch orange Bone Daddy would look perfect with all the other Bone Daddy's I have! [-o< I know it is a long shot and a dream come true but maybe one day you decide to part ways and if you do PLEASE LET ME KNOW! By the way I have seen some awesome pics of your amazing collection! Thank you for sharing and allowing us to admire your collection!

Your best bet for that 20” bone daddy might be going after Carols but here’s a pic of mine

A much smaller bone daddy

20 Golden Tiki

Not to forget the devil

OMG Reverend that Bone daddy and the Proto are just SICK !!!
Kyko here !!

Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020