It (2017 and 1990) Funko Products

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Kwik_One

Re: It (2017 and 1990) Funko Products

Postby Kwik_One » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:26 pm

A-Okay wrote:
nightbodega wrote:I want all a Pennywise moment of him in the meat locker, behind clear blinds, standing in the dark, waving and you only see a silhouette and glowing eyes.

What a comforting night light lol

I’d love to have a night light of the sewer opening with his glowing eyes in it. It could also have a button for the previously mentioned sounds of agony.

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:30 pm

I bet the ones for Chapter Two will be announced at Fundays.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Kwik_One wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
nightbodega wrote:I want all a Pennywise moment of him in the meat locker, behind clear blinds, standing in the dark, waving and you only see a silhouette and glowing eyes.

I’d love to have a night light of the sewer opening with his glowing eyes in it. It could also have a button for the previously mentioned sounds of agony.

Finally someone likes this idea. I'm so proud to see there is another fan like this out there. I'm going to cry with excitement. Thank you Kwik_One.

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 pm

That Mystery Mini leak is CLEAN! Love that Fun House Pennywise. I can guarantee you that will be my favorite scene. So many great drawing ideas come to mind!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

ImageImage

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 am

nightbodega wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

Finally someone likes this idea. I'm so proud to see there is another fan like this out there. I'm going to cry with excitement. Thank you Kwik_One.

Are we besties now?
:-k

drachenfells

Postby drachenfells » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Looking forward to trying to get the Conan Pennywise for my IT collection.

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 am

drachenfells wrote:Looking forward to trying to get the Conan Pennywise for my IT collection.

As am I! :clown:

ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”