Pocket Pop Keychain

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
jjb11590

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:13 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Just put down another 2 pre orders at GS in case they decide to add a Batman Chase to the DC Gamer box also...fingers crossed!

You are in luck!

Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:08 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Just put down another 2 pre orders at GS in case they decide to add a Batman Chase to the DC Gamer box also...fingers crossed!

You are in luck!

Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!

...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:38 pm

I got the Joker Chase and Batman headset keychains today in the boxes, I'd be willing to trade the Batman.
LQQking for the following Office pieces:

- Jim as Dwight
- Three Hole Punch Jim
- Prison Mike

Help a new Pop! Collector out!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:36 am

jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:You are in luck!

...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!

GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?

Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

You got all '6' variants?

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:55 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:12 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.

Congrats. How many boxes did you go through before you got all 6?

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm

[-o< I'm hoping that there is be a PPK exclusive to the Hollywood HQ opening. [-o<

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:18 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

8 total. Pulled the chases first than the others to follow.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Very Awesome.
The ones I got (excluding some Joker duplicates) are:

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer GITD CHASE PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

I'm really looking to get all of the Batman pieces and willing to trade any of the Jokers. If you (or anyone else reading this) can help me get my hands on my missing Batman pieces of the DC Gamer Boxes, PLEASE let me know.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:25 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Very Awesome.

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

I'm really looking to get all of the Batman pieces and willing to trade any of the Jokers. If you (or anyone else reading this) can help me get my hands on my missing Batman pieces of the DC Gamer Boxes, PLEASE let me know.

Sorry but I already sold the 2 extra that I had. They still have alot at the stores around here. Was looking around today for something else and all 3 GS I stopped at still had at least 6 left. Good luck!

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:37 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

Very Awesome.

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

Sorry but I already sold the 2 extra that I had. They still have alot at the stores around here. Was looking around today for something else and all 3 GS I stopped at still had at least 6 left. Good luck!

No worries. It seems like all of the GS's that I frequent sold out that day, other than what wasn't picked up from pre-orders. I should check to see if any of the pre-orders weren't picked up so I can pick them up.
Thanks!

Return to “Other Funko Products”