Pocket Pop Keychain

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:13 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Just put down another 2 pre orders at GS in case they decide to add a Batman Chase to the DC Gamer box also...fingers crossed!

You are in luck!


Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:08 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Just put down another 2 pre orders at GS in case they decide to add a Batman Chase to the DC Gamer box also...fingers crossed!

You are in luck!


Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!


...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
Mike D Office Fan
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:07 am
Location: Boca Raton, FL

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:38 pm

I got the Joker Chase and Batman headset keychains today in the boxes, I'd be willing to trade the Batman.
      ISO:
      All (3) Baseball Fury's from The Warriors.

      The Office pins from NYC Comic Con.
      The Office Protos.
      Happy Gilmore Chubbs Chase
      Major League Rick Vaughn Chase
      WWE Diesel Chase


Image


Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:36 am

jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:You are in luck!


Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!


...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!


GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Now...if I could get both the regular Batman and Chase Batman boxes, I'll be a happy Camper!


...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!


GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?


Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

You got all '6' variants?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:55 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
...finding out that there is now a '3rd variant' for some pieces in the DC gamer box eek!


GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?


Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

You got all '6' variants?


Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:12 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
GS called me yesterday and said the street date was lifted on my preorders. So i wwnr and got lucky and got all of them yesterday. How about you?


Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

You got all '6' variants?


Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.



Congrats. How many boxes did you go through before you got all 6?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm

[-o< I'm hoping that there is be a PPK exclusive to the Hollywood HQ opening. [-o<
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:18 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Whoa, congrats! The Store Leader at GS texted me telling me the same...He also said that there were a line of people when they opened to purchase the ones that weren't pre ordered, so there weren't any additional for me (other than the ones I pre ordered). I got 'most' of what I wanted...still missing the common Batman Pez, Keychain and Pin.

You got all '6' variants?


Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.



Congrats. How many boxes did you go through before you got all 6?


8 total. Pulled the chases first than the others to follow.
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Yes. They are all awesome! Can't wait for the 19 in Batman so I can finish setting up my full display.



Congrats. How many boxes did you go through before you got all 6?


8 total. Pulled the chases first than the others to follow.


Very Awesome.
The ones I got (excluding some Joker duplicates) are:

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer GITD CHASE PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

I'm really looking to get all of the Batman pieces and willing to trade any of the Jokers. If you (or anyone else reading this) can help me get my hands on my missing Batman pieces of the DC Gamer Boxes, PLEASE let me know.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:25 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Congrats. How many boxes did you go through before you got all 6?


8 total. Pulled the chases first than the others to follow.


Very Awesome.
The ones I got (excluding some Joker duplicates) are:

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer GITD CHASE PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

I'm really looking to get all of the Batman pieces and willing to trade any of the Jokers. If you (or anyone else reading this) can help me get my hands on my missing Batman pieces of the DC Gamer Boxes, PLEASE let me know.


Sorry but I already sold the 2 extra that I had. They still have alot at the stores around here. Was looking around today for something else and all 3 GS I stopped at still had at least 6 left. Good luck!
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:37 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
8 total. Pulled the chases first than the others to follow.


Very Awesome.
The ones I got (excluding some Joker duplicates) are:

Batman Gamer Pop
Batman Gamer CHASE Pop
Batman Gamer GITD PPK
Batman Gamer GITD CHASE PPK
Batman Gamer Pez
Batman Gamer GITD Pez

Joker Gamer Pop
Joker Gamer GITD PPK
Joker Gamer PPK
Joker Gamer Pez
Joker Gamer GITD Pez

I'm really looking to get all of the Batman pieces and willing to trade any of the Jokers. If you (or anyone else reading this) can help me get my hands on my missing Batman pieces of the DC Gamer Boxes, PLEASE let me know.


Sorry but I already sold the 2 extra that I had. They still have alot at the stores around here. Was looking around today for something else and all 3 GS I stopped at still had at least 6 left. Good luck!


No worries. It seems like all of the GS's that I frequent sold out that day, other than what wasn't picked up from pre-orders. I should check to see if any of the pre-orders weren't picked up so I can pick them up.
Thanks!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:26 am

That BoxLunch exclusive Kakashi PPK looks so amazing!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:42 am

jjb11590 wrote:First off, thanks for reading this post/topic...secondly, my apologies if this type of topic has already been made before. I tried searching but couldn't really find anything quite like I was hoping to find.

Updating to see what's your Favorite PPK?
Do you use it/them regularly or do you display in the box?


...for me my current fav is the HT Exclusive Batman Classic TV Series PPK. As of now, I still have mine in their boxes except for Saitama (which I use for my work keys) and the regular Batman PPK (that I use for the keys to my house)



I have a small handful of Pocket Pop Keychains [PPK's]; I think they're neat and for the price point, about what touristy keychains cost.
I struggle regularly with my other Funko products, one of the age-old questions, to collect in or OOB and until a few days ago, I never considered 'collecting' PPK's because most of the time the top part of the box is usually bent (unless it's from an on-line order from a reputable shipper i.e. Funko, as opposed to Walmart)...

The other day, the screw eye (the part that screws into the PPK's head) came out and it got me wondering, other than the [now] hole on the PPK's head, they would probably make a pretty cool mini pop if the screw eyes were removed.


Here are my questions, which may or may not turn me into a PPK collector too :freddy3:

Are there any other collectors out there that intentionally do this to their PPK's? Unscrew the screw eyes and display them OOB? If so, what do you use (if anything) to fill in the [now] hole on top of the PPK's head?
If there are any pictures floating out there of displays, please post to give me ideas.

Any other hints/tricks/tips/etc, like always, are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!



I actually remove the key chain and use these as minis for photos

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 am

imbatgirlpop wrote:

I actually remove the key chain and use these as minis for photos


Super cute idea! Do you fill in the little hole from the eyelet or just ensure that the angle of the pictures cover it?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:33 am

I wish they made these a bit stronger. They tend to break easily if they fall on the ground.
SW9

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:36 am

DrunkoPop wrote:I wish they made these a bit stronger. They tend to break easily if they fall on the ground.

I lost mine a couple of weeks ago :( Didn't notice it came loose!
Hiya, I'm Julie (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:37 am

imbatgirlpop wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:First off, thanks for reading this post/topic...secondly, my apologies if this type of topic has already been made before. I tried searching but couldn't really find anything quite like I was hoping to find.

Updating to see what's your Favorite PPK?
Do you use it/them regularly or do you display in the box?


...for me my current fav is the HT Exclusive Batman Classic TV Series PPK. As of now, I still have mine in their boxes except for Saitama (which I use for my work keys) and the regular Batman PPK (that I use for the keys to my house)



I have a small handful of Pocket Pop Keychains [PPK's]; I think they're neat and for the price point, about what touristy keychains cost.
I struggle regularly with my other Funko products, one of the age-old questions, to collect in or OOB and until a few days ago, I never considered 'collecting' PPK's because most of the time the top part of the box is usually bent (unless it's from an on-line order from a reputable shipper i.e. Funko, as opposed to Walmart)...

The other day, the screw eye (the part that screws into the PPK's head) came out and it got me wondering, other than the [now] hole on the PPK's head, they would probably make a pretty cool mini pop if the screw eyes were removed.


Here are my questions, which may or may not turn me into a PPK collector too :freddy3:

Are there any other collectors out there that intentionally do this to their PPK's? Unscrew the screw eyes and display them OOB? If so, what do you use (if anything) to fill in the [now] hole on top of the PPK's head?
If there are any pictures floating out there of displays, please post to give me ideas.

Any other hints/tricks/tips/etc, like always, are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!



I actually remove the key chain and use these as minis for photos

I love doing this too! It's great when you're on the go. I have mine on my lanyard so I can just pop it off whenever :)
Hiya, I'm Julie (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wish they made these a bit stronger. They tend to break easily if they fall on the ground.

I lost mine a couple of weeks ago :( Didn't notice it came loose!


Yea. I have a few left but I barely use them. I leave them In it’s original packaging.
SW9

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:20 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wish they made these a bit stronger. They tend to break easily if they fall on the ground.

I lost mine a couple of weeks ago :( Didn't notice it came loose!


Yea. I have a few left but I barely use them. I leave them In it’s original packaging.

Same here. But when I want to wear one, I just buy a duplicate lol
Hiya, I'm Julie (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:42 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I lost mine a couple of weeks ago :( Didn't notice it came loose!


Yea. I have a few left but I barely use them. I leave them In it’s original packaging.

Same here. But when I want to wear one, I just buy a duplicate lol


Oh sure. I’ve done that plenty of times before
SW9

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:48 am

That upcoming GOT Flocked Ghost PPK!...needs to get to my collection!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

Rizzo Jenkins
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Rizzo Jenkins » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 pm

I've never thought to unscrew the chain part! Clever.

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:04 pm

I'm lovin the detail on the Box Lunch Colonel Sanders PPK

Image
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:43 pm

These Ad Icon PPK's!!!! Available for pre order at select retailers

Image
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

BenLo
Posts: 801
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby BenLo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:48 pm

jjb11590 wrote:I'm lovin the detail on the Box Lunch Colonel Sanders PPK

Image


He looks great. Gonna have to get him.

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:31 pm

jjb11590 wrote:I'm lovin the detail on the Box Lunch Colonel Sanders PPK

Image

Oh wow, that's really well done! Weird that it's exclusive but hey I'll still try to track it down!
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:18 am

BenLo wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:I'm lovin the detail on the Box Lunch Colonel Sanders PPK

Image


He looks great. Gonna have to get him.


I love how they're starting to bring out some Ad Icon PPK's
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:18 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:I'm lovin the detail on the Box Lunch Colonel Sanders PPK


Oh wow, that's really well done! Weird that it's exclusive but hey I'll still try to track it down!


I imagine this shouldn't be that hard to track down. Good luck!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby methodsmadness » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:56 am

I love the concept of these - I got a pocket Pop out of one of the cereals and fell in love with it. Now I just wish they made them in lines/characters I collect...
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:39 am

Pop key chains are some of my favorites! I have one on each of my Loungefly bags!
Image
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:29 pm

methodsmadness wrote:I love the concept of these - I got a pocket Pop out of one of the cereals and fell in love with it. Now I just wish they made them in lines/characters I collect...


There's still time. Funko keep pouring out new stuff all the time.
What lines do you collect?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:Pop key chains are some of my favorites! I have one on each of my Loungefly bags!


That's awesome! A great way to use them!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:05 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:I love the concept of these - I got a pocket Pop out of one of the cereals and fell in love with it. Now I just wish they made them in lines/characters I collect...


There's still time. Funko keep pouring out new stuff all the time.
What lines do you collect?


Well I guess it is pretty obvious that I would love some MOTU keychains! I would also like some of the icons and Star Wars (but I feel like licensing doesn't allow that).
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:32 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:I love the concept of these - I got a pocket Pop out of one of the cereals and fell in love with it. Now I just wish they made them in lines/characters I collect...


There's still time. Funko keep pouring out new stuff all the time.
What lines do you collect?


Well I guess it is pretty obvious that I would love some MOTU keychains! I would also like some of the icons and Star Wars (but I feel like licensing doesn't allow that).


MOTU would be great!! Let's hope we start seeing some, as we already know we're getting new Pops, including a 10". I think you may be onto something regarding the SW licensing, but at least we're starting to see some Ad Icons.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
There's still time. Funko keep pouring out new stuff all the time.
What lines do you collect?


Well I guess it is pretty obvious that I would love some MOTU keychains! I would also like some of the icons and Star Wars (but I feel like licensing doesn't allow that).


MOTU would be great!! Let's hope we start seeing some, as we already know we're getting new Pops, including a 10". I think you may be onto something regarding the SW licensing, but at least we're starting to see some Ad Icons.


[-o< [-o< [-o<
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:54 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:Pop key chains are some of my favorites! I have one on each of my Loungefly bags!


That's awesome! A great way to use them!

During christmas I had a small tree and used them as ornaments.
Image
Image

Funko_boy13
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:22 pm

I’m hoping for some futura Star Wars keychains to happen to go along with the pops.

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:Pop key chains are some of my favorites! I have one on each of my Loungefly bags!


That's awesome! A great way to use them!

During christmas I had a small tree and used them as ornaments.


That's such a cool idea!...plus they already have 'hooks' on them!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

Funko_boy13
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby Funko_boy13 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 pm

jjb11590 wrote:These Ad Icon PPK's!!!! Available for pre order at select retailers

Image


Definitely need this whole set to put in front of the pops.


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users