Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2414
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Dang! lol Well then hopefully you can try it out when/if a machine arrives at your local GameStop.

Or when I go to eccc I am planning on going to HQ for a day.

Perfect! :D

Went to the Hollywood Store opening and tried it out. Got 3 tokens and it was different but not for me. I liked to watch the ball on the video screen. My son enjoyed it and got one common, 1 ultra rare and one that is not even listed. In the end he enjoyed it alot and that to me is what matters.
Image

Greymom
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Greymom » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:22 am

I kinda like them...really cute! Still trying to make up my mind if I really want to get into them or if it's the hunt/quest for them that I like.
Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:45 pm

I had a fellow funatic gift me 2 along with the Hollywood Freddy and I'm completely hooked lol I'm hoping at least one gamestop in my area will get the machine.

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FunkOCD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Gonna try to grab a few more when I go this weekend!!!
Image
Image

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:44 pm

Got to try out the Paka Paka machines at the Hollywood Store. Wish there were more animations as the ball was dispensed, I ended up just skipping it after the first time around. But I'm definitely loving the Soda Kats!

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:07 am

Beefsquatch wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Frusie wrote:That's not bad at all!

Right?! My friend is obsessed with them now since they're so cheap lol I would be too if there was a machine near me!


I’m actually my GameStop hasn’t gotten one yet. I’d be broke. I wonder what other lines they’ll come up with.


Definitely addicting ughhhhh
Image
Image

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby cmasicampo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:59 am

Bought a few balls at the Funko Hollywood Opening and was instantly hooked!
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


ImageImage Image

ImageImageImage

User avatar
rixiuchiha
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby rixiuchiha » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:57 pm

I love Soda Kats! I want them all. I am having a hard time getting the last 4 I need to have the complete line. So far I only found 2 machines at Think Geek. Funko should make more machines.
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

User avatar
popsim089
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:05 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby popsim089 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Soda Kats are hard to find here, we only have some stores stocking them, and there's no cool machines for them! Literally just a box and blind bags. I'm still yet to have seen them in real life because they aren't even listed online as to which stores are getting them. Only seen 1 girl post on an Aussie pop page that she has almost all of them?! Eeeep so lucky
Currently: 260 Funko Pops
Disney Villains
Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Harry Potter
Instagram: @exlondonersim89
:cheshire:

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 am

rixiuchiha wrote:I love Soda Kats! I want them all. I am having a hard time getting the last 4 I need to have the complete line. So far I only found 2 machines at Think Geek. Funko should make more machines.


Which are you missing?
Image
Image

User avatar
rixiuchiha
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby rixiuchiha » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 am

FunkOCD wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:I love Soda Kats! I want them all. I am having a hard time getting the last 4 I need to have the complete line. So far I only found 2 machines at Think Geek. Funko should make more machines.


Which are you missing?

I'm missing regular Pawchino, glitter Meowntain Mew, silver metallic Purrpsie and GITD Meowntain Mew. I have a few doubles as well, if you are interested in trading :D
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 am

rixiuchiha wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:I love Soda Kats! I want them all. I am having a hard time getting the last 4 I need to have the complete line. So far I only found 2 machines at Think Geek. Funko should make more machines.


Which are you missing?

I'm missing regular Pawchino, glitter Meowntain Mew, silver metallic Purrpsie and GITD Meowntain Mew. I have a few doubles as well, if you are interested in trading :D


I didn't get any of those in my last trip but I need to find my stash LOL
Image
Image

User avatar
POPianato
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 am

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby POPianato » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:23 am

I have all three of the Dragons (bonus character for each). They're my favorites.
ImageImage

User avatar
mikechickenhead
Posts: 1340
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby mikechickenhead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:46 am

Has anyone seen em in arizona?
ISO Joey Ramone,Kurt Cobain protos!
HEY HO! FUNKO!
Image

ImageImage Image

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:24 pm

The soda cats are definitely my favorite out of the three paka paka lines.

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 pm

POPianato wrote:I have all three of the Dragons (bonus character for each). They're my favorites.


JEALOUS!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
Jonny0boy
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:24 pm
Location: Kent, Wa
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Jonny0boy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:26 pm

Im only missing 3 hyper rare and the dragon to complete the set
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275


Image

A-Okay
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby A-Okay » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:06 am

Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete

Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Jonny0boy
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:24 pm
Location: Kent, Wa
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Jonny0boy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:22 pm

Im missing all 3 hyper rare and Dragon. Any help would be apprentice
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275


Image

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:05 pm

A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete



I'm jealous lol

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:06 pm

I'm excited Amazon is getting these. Our gamestops don't have have any Paka Paka machines, so I've had to rely on when friends take a trip to Funko Hollywood.

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm

A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete



How is the glow on the gitd Mountain Mew?

A-Okay
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby A-Okay » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:37 am

thejaimeh wrote:I'm excited Amazon is getting these. Our gamestops don't have have any Paka Paka machines, so I've had to rely on when friends take a trip to Funko Hollywood.


I'm glad they will be more readily available... just keep in mind they are $1 more than Funko/Gamestop/Think Geek stores.
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby A-Okay » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:41 am

thejaimeh wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete



How is the glow on the gitd Mountain Mew?


It's pretty good. The legs and part of the belly glows

Image
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

CarlitaJuanita
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:33 am

A friend sent me my first! It’s really cute! Now I want to find the others lol

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:38 am

A-Okay wrote:
thejaimeh wrote:I'm excited Amazon is getting these. Our gamestops don't have have any Paka Paka machines, so I've had to rely on when friends take a trip to Funko Hollywood.


I'm glad they will be more readily available... just keep in mind they are $1 more than Funko/Gamestop/Think Geek stores.


Yeah, but delivered to me. I'm ok with the extra $1 sine there aren't any machines near me.

thejaimeh
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
Location: Clovis, CA
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby thejaimeh » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:43 am

A-Okay wrote:
thejaimeh wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete



How is the glow on the gitd Mountain Mew?


It's pretty good. The legs and part of the belly glows

Image


Ooooh it's pretty! That's my new personal grail to hunt down.

Greymom
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Greymom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:26 am

A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete



Wow...the set looks really nice!
Image

User avatar
FuegoGlorious
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:58 am

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:15 pm

A tad strange for me, but I m down if the price is right
:SW7a:

User avatar
Westlos420
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Westlos420 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:18 pm

I just want to try out the machine! lol
Image
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

CarlitaJuanita
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:13 pm

These are really cute! I want to add to my collection!

CarlitaJuanita
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:13 pm

https://i.imgur.com/g3Bt7rR.jpg

This is the one my friend sent me!

CarlitaJuanita
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:39 pm

https://i.imgur.com/g3Bt7rR.jpg

This is the one my friend sent me!

A-Okay
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby A-Okay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 am

thejaimeh wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
thejaimeh wrote:I'm excited Amazon is getting these. Our gamestops don't have have any Paka Paka machines, so I've had to rely on when friends take a trip to Funko Hollywood.


I'm glad they will be more readily available... just keep in mind they are $1 more than Funko/Gamestop/Think Geek stores.


Yeah, but delivered to me. I'm ok with the extra $1 sine there aren't any machines near me.

Yeah, that totally makes sense! I feel that
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby A-Okay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:12 am

CarlitaJuanita wrote:A friend sent me my first! It’s really cute! Now I want to find the others lol

They are addicting! After I completed my Funko set I even bought a few of the blackseed toys sfbi Soda Kats...and man those are beautiful toys
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

CarlitaJuanita
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby CarlitaJuanita » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 pm

A-Okay wrote:
CarlitaJuanita wrote:A friend sent me my first! It’s really cute! Now I want to find the others lol

They are addicting! After I completed my Funko set I even bought a few of the blackseed toys sfbi Soda Kats...and man those are beautiful toys



They really are addicting!

User avatar
Killua916
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby Killua916 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am

Why funko has not prioritize these being turned into pops is beyond me. They're so cute

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:58 am

A-Okay wrote:Just thought I would share.. I'm SodaKats complete




These are really cute :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby pberickp » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:30 am

Got my first soda cats last time thru HQ Hollywood. I git Mountain Mew and Diet-Purrpsi. So dang cute.

User avatar
TVader27
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:00 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Soda Cats from Paka Paka!

Postby TVader27 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:47 am

Have about 6 left to get in order to complete the set. This is one set I'm trying to complete.


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users