Pocket Pop Keychain

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
rontonsoup

Re: Pocket Pop Keychain

Postby rontonsoup » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 am

MacKazoo wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Oh yeah I agree on that especially with the Monster Guys and Buzz.

I’m sure they’ll come out with them depending on how well they sell.

The only one I saw not selling as much was Cap’n Crunch, I’m pretty certain we’re going to get another series

They should put all the left overs in Captain Crunch cereal boxes. Just do a joint venture together lol
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."

ImageImage ImageImage

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:44 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
I’m sure they’ll come out with them depending on how well they sell.

The only one I saw not selling as much was Cap’n Crunch, I’m pretty certain we’re going to get another series

They should put all the left overs in Captain Crunch cereal boxes. Just do a joint venture together lol

That would indeed be a great surprise!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:58 pm

Where's the Kool Aid Man Pocket Pop keychain?
LOVE the MOTU line! Trying to get all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image

heymrosario

Postby heymrosario » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Karubin wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
I put up the cereal Christmas Freddy mini this year, it was perfect over the fireplace. Used a little white sticky pad, worked well, but putty does sound better and less obvious.

Aww, that's awesome!! I hung my Pop keychains on my little Christmas tree last year. I loved it so much that I might start doing it every year as a tradition. I might start adding more to it. \:D/

I might do that for all my Pop Keychains. I love them, I probably have more than 80. lol

Ohhh I'd LOVE to see what you're going to do with them! Please share in a couple months.... or now hahaha lol lol lol

heymrosario

Postby heymrosario » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Karubin wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
I put up the cereal Christmas Freddy mini this year, it was perfect over the fireplace. Used a little white sticky pad, worked well, but putty does sound better and less obvious.

Aww, that's awesome!! I hung my Pop keychains on my little Christmas tree last year. I loved it so much that I might start doing it every year as a tradition. I might start adding more to it. \:D/

I might do that for all my Pop Keychains. I love them, I probably have more than 80. lol

Ohhh I'd LOVE to see what you're going to do with them! Please share in a couple months.... or now hahaha lol lol lol

Karubin

Postby Karubin » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Karubin wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I have to wait till they actually have a small Christmas tree and lights. lol
Image ImageImage

IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, Doctor Who, and etc.
Pop!: 1,500+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Metallic Dumbo SDCC

Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

heymrosario

Postby heymrosario » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Karubin wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Karubin wrote:

I have to wait till they actually have a small Christmas tree and lights. lol

Get some branches outside hahaha get creative! lol lol lol

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:57 am

You know, i kind of want to see more characters that are tiny in characterization as the pocket pops. Where’s Jiminy cricket, ya know?

Return to “Other Funko Products”