Star Wars Soda

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
dork_knight

Re: Star Wars Soda

Postby dork_knight » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:55 pm

emoagogo wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
theraven00 wrote:I hear if you say Yoda Soda three times while looking in a mirror his force ghost will appear.

<runs to the restroom to try it out>

For soda, if it fits in the can, I really hope they aren’t to scared to break mold. I love the styl, but for some characters you just gotta change it up a little.

Yeah. I'm thinking for a Yoda design, they might have his ears wrap around the sides of his head, maybe?

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:3000+
Grail Goals: Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | HeMan | Lion-O
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 576 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:05 pm

dork_knight wrote:
emoagogo wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
<runs to the restroom to try it out>

For soda, if it fits in the can, I really hope they aren’t to scared to break mold. I love the styl, but for some characters you just gotta change it up a little.

Yeah. I'm thinking for a Yoda design, they might have his ears wrap around the sides of his head, maybe?

I don't think disney/star wars would be ok with that

dork_knight

Postby dork_knight » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:41 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
emoagogo wrote:For soda, if it fits in the can, I really hope they aren’t to scared to break mold. I love the styl, but for some characters you just gotta change it up a little.

Yeah. Yoda's silhouette is pretty distinguishable because of his ears. Definitely interested to see how they (maybe Reis?) tackles this challenge.

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

emoagogo

Postby emoagogo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:38 am

dork_knight wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Yeah. Yoda's silhouette is pretty distinguishable because of his ears. Definitely interested to see how they (maybe Reis?) tackles this challenge.

They can probably scale the figure and ears to fit in the can. They’re funko they can do anything

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

dork_knight

Postby dork_knight » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:30 pm

emoagogo wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

They can probably scale the figure and ears to fit in the can. They’re funko they can do anything

That is true. I could picture it being scaled to be shorter and having the ears fill out the width of the soda can.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:19 pm

I think all the episode 5 Bounty Hunters would look really cool as soda. 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG 88 , Bossk, Boba and Dengar. The pops were cool but I never was able to get them all. I think the thing that would excite me most about Star Wars soda is the can artwork/ design
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:39 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:I think all the episode 5 Bounty Hunters would look really cool as soda. 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG 88 , Bossk, Boba and Dengar. The pops were cool but I never was able to get them all. I think the thing that would excite me most about Star Wars soda is the can artwork/ design

They are making all those bounty hunters as a connected set for the pops, they could possibly do them as sodas then!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:42 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:I think all the episode 5 Bounty Hunters would look really cool as soda. 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG 88 , Bossk, Boba and Dengar. The pops were cool but I never was able to get them all. I think the thing that would excite me most about Star Wars soda is the can artwork/ design

They are making all those bounty hunters as a connected set for the pops, they could possibly do them as sodas then!

That would be neat to see as sodas to match the pops.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:16 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Nooklin wrote:Need a storm trooper 6-pack for troop building. It would also be cool if the 1/6 chase is either Sandtrooper or Shadowtrooper.

I would definitely buy a case of troopers. :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:

Case should be a pre-order option.

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 am

Soda from The Mandalorian would be cool to see. A Soda of Din Djarin and Grogu would be nice.

Return to “Other Funko Products”