Blockbuster rewind figures

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Ohlordypops

Re: rewinds are giving me flashbacks!

Postby Ohlordypops » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:37 pm

lol I'm trying to keep it to just a few but my husband....well he's going down a rabbit hole lol
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

nascar246788

Re: Blockbuster rewind figures

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:44 pm

I like the idea, but I am going to be very selective which ones I get. I can't afford to get invested into a another funko line. I got a few at SDCC that I wanted.
Collecting since 2014

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:03 pm

Yea I wasn't going to get any but I think I walked away with like 7 from SDCC lol

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:15 pm

I love them! Need a couple of the chase Freddy’s. Hoping they put the ones on the website soon!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:21 pm

I didn't want to like these tbh but after getting them I really like them but I will be selective with the molds. I love the Freddys and the Stay Puft.

perfectprecious

Postby perfectprecious » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:42 pm

yeah we weren't planning on getting any of the rewind collectibles either but definitely got in line and bought at least 4 before we left.
First Funko POP: Daenerys (Wedding Dress) 2014
Current obsession: Funko Sodas! Ted Lasso Funko POPs

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:10 pm

Hopesdenial wrote:I didn't want to like these tbh but after getting them I really like them but I will be selective with the molds. I love the Freddys and the Stay Puft.

Yeah I didn't like these at first, but after getting the freddy from fun on the run. They are pretty cool, but I am going to be super selective with which ones I get.
Collecting since 2014

WildBill

Postby WildBill » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:12 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:lol I'm trying to keep it to just a few but my husband....well he's going down a rabbit hole lol

That’s what I’m afraid of. I feel like once I buy one, it will slowly spiral out of control. I need to focus on one thing lol.

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Going to try to be selective. Easier with weird designs like Stich and the Crow. But will be going for the ones I like the design on. Even though the common pose make me think of Office Space and TPS report discussions. Lol

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:48 pm

I like the difference in chase molds with the rewind figures! Didn’t realize shaggy and Velma are entirely different chases, not just a variation of the character. When there’s 2 scooby doo line rewinds, be ready for more!
:freddy1: IG: @NWpopHuntress
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:52 am

nascar246788 wrote:I like the idea, but I am going to be very selective which ones I get. I can't afford to get invested into a another funko line. I got a few at SDCC that I wanted.

I'm the same way. Only got the freddies from SDCC since they are con only. Plus the freddy ones make sense. Oh, and the 2 we got at fundays was a nice surprise.

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:32 am

I love the rewinds. I got all the Freddy’s and Disney ones at sdcc. Had to get a few for some chases but only snagged 2 chases so far.
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:05 am

I picked up the four Freddy Rewinds at SDCC. I pulled one chase - the superhero Freddy. I didn’t realize the Park Ranger has Proto for the chase or I probably would have tried to get another one or two of those.

I’m still not sure I like these but I love Freddy and FOMO kicked in a bit when I was at the show.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Shuttlzworth

Postby Shuttlzworth » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:29 am

These were the first things my kids ripped open when pillaging my suitcase. I didn't want to get into these but now I need all the Freddys. Pop open a soda and pop a classic in the VCR.
Image ImageImageImage

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:I like the difference in chase molds with the rewind figures! Didn’t realize shaggy and Velma are entirely different chases, not just a variation of the character. When there’s 2 scooby doo line rewinds, be ready for more!

I was happily surprised at the different characters for the Scooby Doo chases. Didn't pull either, but could definitely see myself trying to get them later for my collection.
Hi! It's Lauren

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:38 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:I like the difference in chase molds with the rewind figures! Didn’t realize shaggy and Velma are entirely different chases, not just a variation of the character. When there’s 2 scooby doo line rewinds, be ready for more!

I was happily surprised at the different characters for the Scooby Doo chases. Didn't pull either, but could definitely see myself trying to get them later for my collection.

My friend was able to pull 2 chases. I have mine all sealed. I'd rather have them displaced sealed and unopened. Just knowing there could be a chase inside is pretty cool.

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:56 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:

I got both commons, just opened them up today. They are so cute! I put them with my Scooby doo funko cereal box. Kinda remind me of the prizes you get in cereal boxes lol
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:57 pm

bluesnote wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:

My friend was able to pull 2 chases. I have mine all sealed. I'd rather have them displaced sealed and unopened. Just knowing there could be a chase inside is pretty cool.

I can’t resist! The art itself is worth displaying too! Definitely bring back the nostalgia
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:02 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:
Ohlordypops wrote:

I got both commons, just opened them up today. They are so cute! I put them with my Scooby doo funko cereal box. Kinda remind me of the prizes you get in cereal boxes lol

Lol, totally something I could see in the bottom of a cereal box!
Hi! It's Lauren

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:20 am

I was skeptical at first but they reaped me in with the Freddy’s. Was able to get all of them from the show and I am incredibly pleased about it. The Robot Freddy is my personal favorite.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:36 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:I was skeptical at first but they reaped me in with the Freddy’s. Was able to get all of them from the show and I am incredibly pleased about it. The Robot Freddy is my personal favorite.

I'm with ya on that! After seeing the Fun on the Run Freddy, I was like, I'm cool with just having one, but boom! they dropped some more and now, I have all of them lol I visited the Rewind booth probably more than any of the other booths at Funkoville haha

I'd have to save my fave is the Super Freddy common and chase! \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:39 am

heymrosario wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:I was skeptical at first but they reaped me in with the Freddy’s. Was able to get all of them from the show and I am incredibly pleased about it. The Robot Freddy is my personal favorite.

I'm with ya on that! After seeing the Fun on the Run Freddy, I was like, I'm cool with just having one, but boom! they dropped some more and now, I have all of them lol I visited the Rewind booth probably more than any of the other booths at Funkoville haha

I blame you for this new rabbit hole. Seeing you and Ross go into the booth so many times (sorry for exposing y'all like that). I kept trying for the robot after I got some for friends lol lol lol

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:41 am

lazcommalisa wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I blame you for this new rabbit hole. Seeing you and Ross go into the booth so many times (sorry for exposing y'all like that). I kept trying for the robot after I got some for friends lol lol lol

lol lol lol sorry not sorry? Haha It was honestly fun going to the booth over and over again even though our beloved Proto wasn't available... yet! I got my hands on some Mickey, Buzz, Batman... and a few more that I might've impulse bought lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:55 am

heymrosario wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

lol lol lol sorry not sorry? Haha It was honestly fun going to the booth over and over again even though our beloved Proto wasn't available... yet! I got my hands on some Mickey, Buzz, Batman... and a few more that I might've impulse bought lol

My dad asked for the battlestar galactica when I was getting some and he's sorta hooked now too lol lol lol

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:46 pm

heymrosario wrote:

Super Freddy is my second favorite set so far. I also went through the rewind booth more than any other at the show. I kept watching the bitties booth as well trying to secure the Freddy set but it sold out every time before I could get there.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:48 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

The robot is so good! While I was perfectly fine not having the chase on this one, fate was on my side and he popped up in the first case I opened of him.

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:20 pm

scullysdad wrote:I picked up the four Freddy Rewinds at SDCC. I pulled one chase - the superhero Freddy. I didn’t realize the Park Ranger has Proto for the chase or I probably would have tried to get another one or two of those.

I’m still not sure I like these but I love Freddy and FOMO kicked in a bit when I was at the show.

Omg i didn’t know that either! I was too focused on trying to get the space Freddy chase.
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:24 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I picked up the four Freddy Rewinds at SDCC. I pulled one chase - the superhero Freddy. I didn’t realize the Park Ranger has Proto for the chase or I probably would have tried to get another one or two of those.

Omg i didn’t know that either! I was too focused on trying to get the space Freddy chase.

Proto for a chase???? Wow :eek:
Image Image
ImageImage

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:57 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

It’s proto the dog that’s the chase lol Tho that would have been cool too!
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:30 am

NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

It’s really a smart move on their part.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:15 am

NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

Yea. You got me all excited right there. lol
Although the Proto dog is quite popular.
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:16 am

pinklaquer wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

A lot of people were asking me about obtaining that dog during fundays & Sdcc weekend.
Image Image
ImageImage

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:09 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

A lot of people were asking me about obtaining that dog during fundays & Sdcc weekend.

Everyone loves a cute puppy! I’m gunna have to get him next to go with camper Freddy
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:15 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

Everyone loves a cute puppy! I’m gunna have to get him next to go with camper Freddy

Yea that would look pretty cool. Take a pic and post it so we can all see. :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:39 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yea that would look pretty cool. Take a pic and post it so we can all see. :razz:

I would if I knew how! The directions o try to follow still confuse me
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:45 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

DL the Imgur app. Post your pic there and then “Copy Post Link”
Once you do that, click on the top mountain icon. If you need more help feel free to ask. ;-)
Image Image
ImageImage

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:13 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Once you do that, click on the top mountain icon. If you need more help feel free to ask. ;-)

Thank you so much! I’m got it to work and posted my rewind scoooby doo figures
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:15 pm

NWpophuntress wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
NWpophuntress wrote:

Thank you so much! I’m got it to work and posted my rewind scoooby doo figures

Awesome! I’m so glad I can help.
Image Image
ImageImage

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:24 pm

Jortega321 wrote:So excited to see where they go with this!

They had so many cool ones but I missed out on some of my favorites, so I am going to start hunting.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Return to “Other Funko Products”