Project Fred: Big Boy (title changed by moderator)

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
plumb102

Re: Project Fred: Big Boy (title changed by moderator)

Postby plumb102 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:15 am

lazcommalisa wrote:Okay since I have had time to sit with my Project Fred, it is actually everything. Yeah the price point is kinda steep but its worth it. I love his giant feet so much and the crown details are so good. He will have a nice little spot on a corner shelf till more project wins join him :)

Adorable!! The colors are so vibrant and love the out-of-box style of collectible
SDCC 1996-current - Wondercon 2012-current - LACC 2021-current - ECCC '22 - Niagara Falls Con '22 - Designer Con '23
FunKon Hollywood '21 - Pasadena Con 2023-current - FunKon 2 HQ '22 - WonderCon Beach Bash '22 - Funkoville SDCC '22 & '23 -
WonderCon Fun House '23 - Back to the Beginning: Bob's Big Boy Meetup '24 - Comic-Con Revolution '24

Image Image

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon May 06, 2024 12:04 pm

I love the detail on these especially the burger crown. The price point had me pass this time sadly. I would enjoy seeing designer collabs with these for sure. Could make some really unique pieces.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

lilbologna

Postby lilbologna » Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:Okay since I have had time to sit with my Project Fred, it is actually everything. Yeah the price point is kinda steep but its worth it. I love his giant feet so much and the crown details are so good. He will have a nice little spot on a corner shelf till more project wins join him :)

are you thinking of entering the latest one? this is my first time catching one live, didn't realize the price was so steep
:freddy1:
ImageImageImage

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 pm

Make sure you dont feed him after midnight or get him wet

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Return to “Other Funko Products”