Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
emcee

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby emcee » Mon May 13, 2019 11:38 pm

nightbodega wrote:I'm sorry if this was answered, but are shirts slightly smaller than the size they are for? Either that or I'm gaining weight.

I can 100% confirm that Funko tees have gotten smaller, speaking for the size Small and Medium. I have plenty of MCC shirts and some of the first edition tees that were boxed up at Hot Topic. If I lay down an older shirt in size Small under a newer shirt in size Small, there is quite a noticeable difference, especially in the sleeve length.

What made me actually try this too was in a live periscope with HT Nerdette, she commented on the shirt sizes that they have gotten a tiny bit smaller. I don't think she was speaking from confirmed sources or facts, just from what she's noticed.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 13, 2019 11:57 pm

emcee wrote:
nightbodega wrote:I'm sorry if this was answered, but are shirts slightly smaller than the size they are for? Either that or I'm gaining weight.

I can 100% confirm that Funko tees have gotten smaller, speaking for the size Small and Medium. I have plenty of MCC shirts and some of the first edition tees that were boxed up at Hot Topic. If I lay down an older shirt in size Small under a newer shirt in size Small, there is quite a noticeable difference, especially in the sleeve length.

What made me actually try this too was in a live periscope with HT Nerdette, she commented on the shirt sizes that they have gotten a tiny bit smaller. I don't think she was speaking from confirmed sources or facts, just from what she's noticed.

I do have some of those shirts. I wasn't aware she mentioned it. Must have missed that Periscope of hers. Thanks for the info.

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Fri May 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Yes they do shrink a bit more than regular T-shirts.

ThatMarvelDude

Postby ThatMarvelDude » Wed May 22, 2019 8:15 pm

I personally like them, I only wish that I didnt have to buy the pop and tee bundle. Instead I would like the option to buy the t-shirt separately.

Panda

Postby Panda » Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 pm

Funko needs to get their sizing correct, some cases their true to size and sometimes too big

renardchua

Postby renardchua » Thu May 23, 2019 12:17 am

Panda wrote:Funko needs to get their sizing correct, some cases their true to size and sometimes too big

I second this motion. I have like at least 50 different pop tees, and I categorize the Large size in two: "big" Large and "small" Large. lol

One thing though that I noticed so far, is that the Pop Tees that have the borders on the neck and sleeves are relatively smaller compared to the usual Pop Tees. (E.g. FDO8 Pop Tee, Making Fun Pop Tee, 2018 Toycon PH Pop Tee).

Hope that they could sort it out. O:)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
IG: renardchua

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Thu May 23, 2019 3:19 am

The T's are made very well.

Can't wait till they create more :) . :freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:12 pm

i've always been a big fan of the tee merch. i usually rock a marvel pop tee to any marvel movie i go watch.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:47 pm

My favorite Tee so far is my Lost Boys and a few of the DC Legion of Collectors. Just picked up the Rick and Morty Giant Size Tee recently love the designs of the Pop tees in general. See so many people wearing them during SDCC.

omarwinkie

Postby omarwinkie » Fri May 24, 2019 11:52 pm

I like that they are starting to make 3xl tees, but if I keep going I might need 4x lol

Panda

Postby Panda » Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 am

They should continue to make numbered tees again

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue May 28, 2019 1:40 am

Panda wrote:They should continue to make numbered tees again

Maybe they will ;) . :freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

M3lonhead

Postby M3lonhead » Wed May 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Would.t mind more Freddy tees

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Thu May 30, 2019 8:36 am

I guess I've been lucky. My recent shirts are still fitting me normally. Most recent was the Die Hard box, but my Black Panther, MerPool, SW Rebels and the others still feel and fit just right.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:49 pm

I think the pop tees with all the characters are cool. I just wish funko would just release plain funko shirts. Funko logo, Freddy’s crown, Freddy himself. I bought a few about 3 years ago and since then, not much
:freddy4: ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:19 am

I am loving the Pop! Tees. My favorite is the Lion King tee that came with Flocked Mufasa. I wear one for every casual Friday and make sure to wear a matching funko tee when I go see movies. I agree with the statement above that I’d love some more plain funko tees. A plain Funko logo T-shirt would be awesome.
I haven’t had any issues with sizing but I wear a small and I’m glad they fit women well. A lot of unisex shirts are stiff and don’t fit women quite as well as men.
Hi, I’m Steph.
ImageImage

zombiemilkshake

Postby zombiemilkshake » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Does anyone know if the Wal-Mart retro VHS Jaws shirt comes in a small or a medium? I've been to about a dozen stores and can only find L and XL if they even have the display.

Khal DoDo

Postby Khal DoDo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:18 pm

I’m crossing my fingers for a Dwight k. Schrute tee! With an extra shiny forehead! Lol

Skinnie311

Postby Skinnie311 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:10 pm

I Haven't found the Walmart BTTF Tee yet but it looks awesome! It also gives me hope that new BTTF Pops might come out one day.
:freddy1: ImageImage

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:42 pm

zombiemilkshake wrote:Does anyone know if the Wal-Mart retro VHS Jaws shirt comes in a small or a medium? I've been to about a dozen stores and can only find L and XL if they even have the display.

Ive been looking for this too. Cant find these anywhere though.
Hi! I'm Dustin! ***If you happen to be attending SDCC and think you can/would be willing to grab the Power Ranger action figures for me, slide on over into my DMs... we can work something out :D ***

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”