Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4800
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:29 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:46 pm

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:


Bugs Bunny as a Boxer! :albino:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4800
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:49 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I wouldn’t mind a Bugs Bunny pop & tee combo. It’s the 80th year anniversary so why not. :dontknow:


Great idea! What version on Bugs would you want to see? :freddy3:


Bugs Bunny as a Boxer! :albino:


That would be a perfect tee combo pop to make it through the Looney Tune line. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4800
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:18 am

DrunkoPop wrote:Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image


That is funny and would be a great set. Maybe they could do a chase with the other guy. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: Official POP Tees are a HUGE HIT!!!

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:Take a look. This is what I was referring to.
Image


That is funny and would be a great set. Maybe they could do a chase with the other guy. :freddy3:


The Crusher Chase! I like it :freddy2:
Image Image
Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users