Loungefly Stranger Things At Target Along with Joyce Hazmat

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
o2thedbld5

Loungefly Stranger Things At Target Along with Joyce Hazmat

Postby o2thedbld5 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:45 pm

I've been waiting for Stranger Things Joyce Hazmat suit exclusive to Target to come out for a long time now. Seems like she will be hitting stores, tomorrow, 10/17... along with all the Loungefly products. It's good that Target will be having a section/endcap dedicated to Stranger Things from what I've seen. Though, Target has been pretty bad lately with either releasing products early so they sell out, not stocking them on the shelf at all, or whatever else they do with them. =/ It makes me worried I won't be able to find Joyce on the shelves. Does anyone have an idea how long this Stranger Things set up will be up in Target? I know Star Wars is still up from Force Friday, but it doesn't seem like anything has been getting restocked, ever. So if Joyce only gets one shipment to Target, and if she sells out... I'm screwed. The lunchboxes also look great, I'd pick that up too but it's hard to tell what products will even show up on the shelves if at all.

Anybody else looking for these as well? Are you guys hyped for the new season to start? Which Loungefly Stranger Things products are you looking to pick up?
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

margarethk

Re: Loungefly Stranger Things At Target Along with Joyce Hazmat

Postby margarethk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 pm

I haven't seen these yet but I do like Loungefly stuff, so I will look for the display.
Margaret

Return to “Other Funko Products”