3XL shirts

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
RobinBear177
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:16 pm

I've only seen 3XL in the subscription boxes

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Thu May 31, 2018 5:15 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:I've only seen 3XL in the subscription boxes


I've gotten them from HQ, and from Hot Topic.
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:41 pm

anime23 wrote:
opopssum wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:Maybe we can send Funko pictures of us in small shirts until they give in?



I know someone who you can recruit for this.


I didn't even realize that they didn't have these sizes in the packs that target had until my friend mentioned it because it was the second one he couldn't get. I don't know why they would limit the sizes.


Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that
Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1469
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby anime23 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:49 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:
anime23 wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I know someone who you can recruit for this.


I didn't even realize that they didn't have these sizes in the packs that target had until my friend mentioned it because it was the second one he couldn't get. I don't know why they would limit the sizes.


Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that


It is kind of bad. It is leaving alot of people out, at least I think it is. I have to believe though they stopped becaaise that size wasn't selling bevause why else?
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:27 am

anime23 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
anime23 wrote:
I didn't even realize that they didn't have these sizes in the packs that target had until my friend mentioned it because it was the second one he couldn't get. I don't know why they would limit the sizes.


Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that


It is kind of bad. It is leaving alot of people out, at least I think it is. I have to believe though they stopped becaaise that size wasn't selling bevause why else?


That’s possible. I’m sure there’s not as big of a market for over 2xl, as say large or medium. It’s probably not
Cost effective. I’d be ok with paying a few dollars more thoug. I’m sure most of us would be.
Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1469
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby anime23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:30 am

KryptonianRed wrote:
anime23 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that


It is kind of bad. It is leaving alot of people out, at least I think it is. I have to believe though they stopped becaaise that size wasn't selling bevause why else?


That’s possible. I’m sure there’s not as big of a market for over 2xl, as say large or medium. It’s probably not
Cost effective. I’d be ok with paying a few dollars more thoug. I’m sure most of us would be.


Agreed it should be an option. Isn't small the last to sell out?
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Need 3XLT for the tall people as well.
Image

SuMo
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby SuMo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 pm

I am supporting all my friends who need larger than XL. Please, we need larger sizes. :-/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:46 pm

anime23 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
anime23 wrote:
I didn't even realize that they didn't have these sizes in the packs that target had until my friend mentioned it because it was the second one he couldn't get. I don't know why they would limit the sizes.


Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that


It is kind of bad. It is leaving alot of people out, at least I think it is. I have to believe though they stopped becaaise that size wasn't selling bevause why else?


I'm a large dude. I wear 3X, and whenever I'm at a Con, or Harley dealership (my shirts consist of Harley Davidson and Funko), 3X is almost always the first to sell out, so the issue of them not selling, doesn't seem to make sense.
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
anime23
Posts: 1469
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:38 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby anime23 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 pm

ntranger wrote:
anime23 wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
Seems like the older shirts used to come in 3x (I have a few unopened). I’m not sure why they decided to stop that


It is kind of bad. It is leaving alot of people out, at least I think it is. I have to believe though they stopped becaaise that size wasn't selling bevause why else?


I'm a large dude. I wear 3X, and whenever I'm at a Con, or Harley dealership (my shirts consist of Harley Davidson and Funko), 3X is almost always the first to sell out, so the issue of them not selling, doesn't seem to make sense.


Ya i would think that wasn't it but there has to be a reason why they stopped. It was just one of the reason I could think of, though you are right those are usually the first to go.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly Founder of The Nerd Element we be at @thenerdelement

Image Image

ladybugwobblepop
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ladybugwobblepop » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:01 am

Major issue. Can't find any 2xl either usually sold old. You can find small and medium any day of the week
Ladybugwobblepop :D

User avatar
makehavoc
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby makehavoc » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Funko needs to make more 2xl & 3XL shirts for us big bone people lol
Image

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Looks like the Gamestop Conan shirts are going to go up to 3xl. That’s good news
Image

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:Looks like the Gamestop Conan shirts are going to go up to 3xl. That’s good news


Maybe they are finally listening... :)
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
daOCHO
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: California

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby daOCHO » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:56 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:Looks like the Gamestop Conan shirts are going to go up to 3xl. That’s good news


That is some good news! Hoping this leads the way to other shirts as well
Image ImageImageImageImageImage


ISO: WWE & DBZ protos

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:42 am

So the Conan shirt just went live on GameStop... 3XL sold out in seconds... This should say something...
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:00 pm

ntranger wrote:So the Conan shirt just went live on GameStop... 3XL sold out in seconds... This should say something...


*Insert profanities here*. I missed them :mad:
Image

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:57 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:
ntranger wrote:So the Conan shirt just went live on GameStop... 3XL sold out in seconds... This should say something...


*Insert profanities here*. I missed them :mad:


Seriously. I was cart sniped as soon as they dropped. (yet, the other sizes are still available)
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
daOCHO
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: California

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby daOCHO » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:19 pm

pretty happy to see several 3xl sizes of shirts at this years Fundays!!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage


ISO: WWE & DBZ protos

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:29 pm

daOCHO wrote:pretty happy to see several 3xl sizes of shirts at this years Fundays!!


Yeah, I was given one by an awesome funatic. Hope they keep that up.
Image

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:00 pm

daOCHO wrote:pretty happy to see several 3xl sizes of shirts at this years Fundays!!


I just wish they would have had 3XL at Fundays. I settled for a 2XL. I wish the Moonman shirt at the Funko booth would have had 3XL also, but I did end up getting the Conan Funko shirt from Think Geek. :)
Image Image Image Image

philipali
Posts: 1440
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby philipali » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:14 pm

nice 2xl - 3x shirt range.. now i just need those target bundles to carry the same size
Image ImageImage

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 pm

ntranger wrote:
daOCHO wrote:pretty happy to see several 3xl sizes of shirts at this years Fundays!!


I just wish they would have had 3XL at Fundays. I settled for a 2XL. I wish the Moonman shirt at the Funko booth would have had 3XL also, but I did end up getting the Conan Funko shirt from Think Geek. :)


There were a few 3x at fundays. (Probably a total of 6 lol). One was given to me, so maybe there’s more floating around looking for a home
Image

JUSTlistIN
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby JUSTlistIN » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 pm

I got a bunch from Fundays

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:38 am

JUSTlistIN wrote:I got a bunch from Fundays


Lucky! I had friends trying to find me some, and they said it wasn’t easy
Image

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:24 pm

I got a message from a buddy on Saturday, he got 3, 3XL Fundays shirts, and he's sending them to me. I guess I wasn't sitting in the right place. lol
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Alpha_Goat
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby Alpha_Goat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Scored a 3xl at fundays and now HT has had a few 3XL pop shirts. Funko just gets better and better.
ImageImage
The name's Jake
IG: @odinpops
pokemon go: 2827 2165 9803

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:15 pm

ntranger wrote:I got a message from a buddy on Saturday, he got 3, 3XL Fundays shirts, and he's sending them to me. I guess I wasn't sitting in the right place. lol


Sharing is caring? lol
Image

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

KryptonianRed wrote:
ntranger wrote:I got a message from a buddy on Saturday, he got 3, 3XL Fundays shirts, and he's sending them to me. I guess I wasn't sitting in the right place. lol


Sharing is caring? lol


:D He has the one that looks like Back to the Future, the Metal Freddy, and the 20 years. i can't wait to check them out.
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Kfresh
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby Kfresh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Yes more 3XL tees lol
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

ntranger wrote:
KryptonianRed wrote:
ntranger wrote:I got a message from a buddy on Saturday, he got 3, 3XL Fundays shirts, and he's sending them to me. I guess I wasn't sitting in the right place. lol


Sharing is caring? lol


:D He has the one that looks like Back to the Future, the Metal Freddy, and the 20 years. i can't wait to check them out.


Whaaaaat!? Back to the future sounds epic!
Image

User avatar
akagalar
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby akagalar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:21 pm

I saw a number of 3xl shirts at fundays, and most everyone I saw was trying to trade them for any other size.
I traded for one so I could give it to a friend.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
BerserkerBlack
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:35 am

akagalar wrote:I saw a number of 3xl shirts at fundays, and most everyone I saw was trying to trade them for any other size.
I traded for one so I could give it to a friend.


I only saw 2 of the 3XL at Fundays, they were trading like crazy. Tried to get one for friend, he ended up getting one but they were gone fast from what I saw

User avatar
ntranger
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Champaign Illinois
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 pm

I just wish they would have had 3XL in the ice cream truck box. Oh well, its on my shelf now with my Stranger Things set. :)
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
daOCHO
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: California

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby daOCHO » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:27 am

ntranger wrote:I just wish they would have had 3XL in the ice cream truck box. Oh well, its on my shelf now with my Stranger Things set. :)


One of my friends mention seeing a few on the redemption table. I missed out on that size ](*,)
Image ImageImageImageImageImage


ISO: WWE & DBZ protos

User avatar
akagalar
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby akagalar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 am

daOCHO wrote:
ntranger wrote:I just wish they would have had 3XL in the ice cream truck box. Oh well, its on my shelf now with my Stranger Things set. :)


One of my friends mention seeing a few on the redemption table. I missed out on that size ](*,)


I'm pretty sure 3xl was available.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby coopscohen » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:14 am

akagalar wrote:
daOCHO wrote:
ntranger wrote:I just wish they would have had 3XL in the ice cream truck box. Oh well, its on my shelf now with my Stranger Things set. :)


One of my friends mention seeing a few on the redemption table. I missed out on that size ](*,)


I'm pretty sure 3xl was available.


I don’t think it was. I’m fairly certain I asked for that size and I was one of the first groups in. Ended up with a 2X
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby Nooklin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 am

More 3XL shirts please. Also can you get them in Gildan? The hipster cut of the current brand of shirts is not flattering on big guys.

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby KryptonianRed » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Nooklin wrote:More 3XL shirts please. Also can you get them in Gildan? The hipster cut of the current brand of shirts is not flattering on big guys.


Agreed
Image

User avatar
geoffdude
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby geoffdude » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:32 am

I'm 6'8" .. and hate clothes shopping. I would love for FUNKO to do a special series of shirts for the Big and Tall stores. Funko has relationships with other stores, seems like they could develop something there .. and charge more of course for some larger, quality made, 2x, 3x and 4x shirts. I bet they would all sell out.

Best
Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users