Funko Pez

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby GettingSodas » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Acoscia wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:
Acoscia wrote:you think we'll see Spastik Plastik Pop Pez tomorrow?

I can't wait for these to come out already!!!!


These are probably the ones I'm most excited for. Hopefully NY will show them off

Yeah me too. Will be my favorite Pop Pez series, easily.
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Acoscia wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:Told myself no on pez when they came out.....I now have a half wall full of them! Favorite one is purple hair Freddy!


Lol, it always starts with one! My Favorite is the purple Freddy as well

Just saw the Dumbo in the store....it's now home LOL
Image
Image

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:Told myself no on pez when they came out.....I now have a half wall full of them! Favorite one is purple hair Freddy!


Lol, it always starts with one! My Favorite is the purple Freddy as well

Just saw the Dumbo in the store....it's now home LOL

Clown or regular?

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Only ones I've got are the ones that have come in the collectors boxes, also got the limited 1/100 fireman at Fundays in 2019.
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:53 pm

Acoscia wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
Lol, it always starts with one! My Favorite is the purple Freddy as well

Just saw the Dumbo in the store....it's now home LOL

Clown or regular?

Regular
Image
Image

Popfanatics
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:03 am

It’s been a while since they’ve announced any new pez...gives me time to catch up which is nice but still, I love seeing the new designs!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:53 pm

Popfanatics wrote:It’s been a while since they’ve announced any new pez...gives me time to catch up which is nice but still, I love seeing the new designs!


I'm with you. I think our break will be over come NY toy fair

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:54 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:Only ones I've got are the ones that have come in the collectors boxes, also got the limited 1/100 fireman at Fundays in 2019.


That fireman is sweet though

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:Just saw the Dumbo in the store....it's now home LOL

Clown or regular?

Regular


Right on

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby BRiley0216 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:31 am

Acoscia wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:Only ones I've got are the ones that have come in the collectors boxes, also got the limited 1/100 fireman at Fundays in 2019.


That fireman is sweet though


Traded it almost instantly for two Spastik Pops
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:00 pm

BRiley0216 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:Only ones I've got are the ones that have come in the collectors boxes, also got the limited 1/100 fireman at Fundays in 2019.


That fireman is sweet though


Traded it almost instantly for two Spastik Pops

Which ones?

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 1127
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby bspears82 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 am

Need more MOTU Pez. I know they just came out last year but i need more.
Image
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Pez

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:47 pm

2020, bring on the Pez \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Funko_boy13 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:51 pm

I wouldn’t mind seeing Pop pez for the Mandalorian especially one of The Child “Baby Yoda.”

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Pez

Postby lavery01 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing Pop pez for the Mandalorian especially one of The Child “Baby Yoda.”


I can definitely see this happening!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
MightyMuggers
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby MightyMuggers » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:58 am

This thread makes me want to dive into funko pez world. :-k
Hey it's Jerico!

|| SD.Funko || FF.PSW || T.U.F.F ||
INSTAGRAM: mightymuggers

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby BRiley0216 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Acoscia wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
That fireman is sweet though


Traded it almost instantly for two Spastik Pops

Which ones?


The glow white Ringo and Shocka rocka
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3194
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby supertoygiant » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Acoscia wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
That fireman is sweet though


Traded it almost instantly for two Spastik Pops

Which ones?


Yes! I agreed, we do need more motu, especially battle cat and Panthor.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.



ISO CM Punk

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Funko Pez

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:47 pm

bspears82 wrote:Need more MOTU Pez. I know they just came out last year but i need more.


Couldn't agree more! =D>
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2553
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Funko Pez

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing Pop pez for the Mandalorian especially one of The Child “Baby Yoda.”

I wouldn't mind seeing both if them as pez.
Image

User avatar
pinklaquer
Posts: 2170
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby pinklaquer » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing Pop pez for the Mandalorian especially one of The Child “Baby Yoda.”

I wouldn't mind seeing both if them as pez.



The child would make a great pez addition. I could see them selling it at the Disney Parks too!
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Pez

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing Pop pez for the Mandalorian especially one of The Child “Baby Yoda.”

I wouldn't mind seeing both if them as pez.



The child would make a great pez addition. I could see them selling it at the Disney Parks too!


Totally agree, Epic :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Funko_boy13 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:34 pm

bspears82 wrote:Need more MOTU Pez. I know they just came out last year but i need more.


Definitely agree with you there. I’m still missing the Mer-man chase pez from the first set and then I’ll have a complete set.

Popfanatics
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Popfanatics » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:13 am

When is toy fair NY? I’m really hoping for some reveals soon
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:31 am

MightyMuggers wrote:This thread makes me want to dive into funko pez world. :-k


Do it! its fun

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:32 am

BRiley0216 wrote:
Acoscia wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
Traded it almost instantly for two Spastik Pops

Which ones?


The glow white Ringo and Shocka rocka

Nice! i like those

Acoscia
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Acoscia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:33 am

Popfanatics wrote:When is toy fair NY? I’m really hoping for some reveals soon


Feb 22-25th

User avatar
Killua916
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:11 am

So is more pez coming or are they done soon. I know it’s probably a rumor

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby MacKazoo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Killua916 wrote:So is more pez coming or are they done soon. I know it’s probably a rumor

From what I’ve been hearing we’re going to see more Pez. I don’t think Funko is going to kill the line quickly besides some characters are really hard to find and they’re commons.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

User avatar
Killua916
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:56 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:So is more pez coming or are they done soon. I know it’s probably a rumor

From what I’ve been hearing we’re going to see more Pez. I don’t think Funko is going to kill the line quickly besides some characters are really hard to find and they’re commons.


That’s what I was thinking since Brian loves pez.

Popfanatics
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:48 pm

Acoscia wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:When is toy fair NY? I’m really hoping for some reveals soon


Feb 22-25th

Still 2 weeks away!! I’ve no patience
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby mactds » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Hoping Funko spices up the line a little more than just the top. Maybe personalize the base too?
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby gunner jed » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:46 am

ECCC reveals start soon so hopefully we'll see some more pez then....
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Funko Pez

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:00 pm

I've seen a few gold Pez here and there - how does one get one of these? Contests?
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

Popfanatics
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:24 pm

methodsmadness wrote:I've seen a few gold Pez here and there - how does one get one of these? Contests?

There was a gold Huckleberry hound that was a giveaway at a fillipino party and a good sleezak that was a giveaway at SDCC, and the gold Freddy was from the marvel pez boxlunch event in Irvine.
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Funko Pez

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:I've seen a few gold Pez here and there - how does one get one of these? Contests?

There was a gold Huckleberry hound that was a giveaway at a fillipino party and a good sleezak that was a giveaway at SDCC, and the gold Freddy was from the marvel pez boxlunch event in Irvine.


Thanks so much for the info!
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 3049
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm

New MOTU Pez exclusive to ECCC! Tri-klops, Evil Lyn and Stinkor! They look amazing!
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Pez

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:18 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:New MOTU Pez exclusive to ECCC! Tri-klops, Evil Lyn and Stinkor! They look amazing!


Absolute knockouts, must haves :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
thefunkohunko
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contact:

Re: Funko Pez

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Awesome MOTU additions for any Pez collector! Would love to see Stinkor be scented, but that would affect the Pez taste! lol
Hey everybody, I'm Austin!
I love collecting, drawing, and putting smiles on people’s faces!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
In search of Skeletor and Boo Berry Freddy Funko Wacky Wobblers!
ImageImage
Image

Popfanatics
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Funko Pez

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:56 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:New MOTU Pez exclusive to ECCC! Tri-klops, Evil Lyn and Stinkor! They look amazing!

Finally!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users