Old School Tee Styles

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
HockeyDad

Old School Tee Styles

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

I'd like to replace some of my older T-Shirts with Funko tees ... the style I enjoy are the ones where there's a little logo/graphic on the front (like where the pocket would be), and a larger graphic on the back. Like this one "Metropolis Skate Raglan Tee - Mens"

When will we get more like this? Either in Short Sleeve or in a full long sleeve (not 3/4 sleeve).
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

o2thedbld5

Re: Old School Tee Styles

Postby o2thedbld5 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:59 pm

I do like Raglan tees, although my preference is for the big graphic in the front. It's a conversation starter if people can see the graphic on the shirt you're sporting and your face at the same time. Going to school with a backpack on or even wearing a jacket always covers the main print if its in the back, so I never understood it. I do like the idea of these sleeved tees though.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 am

o2thedbld5 wrote:I do like Raglan tees, although my preference is for the big graphic in the front. It's a conversation starter if people can see the graphic on the shirt you're sporting and your face at the same time. Going to school with a backpack on or even wearing a jacket always covers the main print if its in the back, so I never understood it. I do like the idea of these sleeved tees though.

I see what you're saying if you're wearing something else over it. I've given my Dad (78 years old) some of my extra Tees from the subscription boxes ... he says that he always gets compliments ... and he has no idea what anything on the shirt is. LOL. For someone like me, I just stay away from shirts with large graphics on the front.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:47 am

I agree, this older style is much better than some of the other funko tees that have been released in recent years.

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Oh, I am a fan of 3/4 sleeves. It would be nice to have some variety. I can go either front or back graphics, but wouldn't mind some back graphics.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 pm

konko wrote:I'd like to replace some of my older T-Shirts with Funko tees ... the style I enjoy are the ones where there's a little logo/graphic on the front (like where the pocket would be), and a larger graphic on the back. Like this one "Metropolis Skate Raglan Tee - Mens"

When will we get more like this? Either in Short Sleeve or in a full long sleeve (not 3/4 sleeve).

i like this style too! :freddy2:

Return to “Other Funko Products”