Found a Thanos Infinity War Funko Pop! Key Chain at Hot Topic

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Goofy_Guy

Found a Thanos Infinity War Funko Pop! Key Chain at Hot Topic

Postby Goofy_Guy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:04 pm

I was just at Hot Topic in Modesto, CA and I found on the rack 3 Thanos Pop! Key Chains. When I went to buy it, the lady at the register told me that she could not sell it, because it was suppose to go to the Box Lunch that was on the opposite side of the mall. Has anyone else seen this item and did you buy it or was told it was not for sale yet? I'm thinking that it might have been put out early, because as far as I know, the Infinity War items are not suppose to hit the shelves until 3/3.
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

meangene
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: Found a Thanos Infinity War Funko Pop! Key Chain at Hot Topic

Postby meangene » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 am

It happens sometimes unfortunately. The employees are just doing their job putting out product and sometimes don't pay attention to release dates. I remember when I went to WDW once they accidently put out the haunted mansion pops early and I couldn't buy them :(
Gene

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Sorry to hear your issue. I had that happen a couple of times at Target and Wal-Mart and ended up walking out with nothing.

badger

Postby badger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 am

Yeah, I think all infinity war items are street dated for 3/3, so whilst you were very lucky to find it, I understand why they weren't able to sell it to you
Lewis, 18 years old from the UK!

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Had the same experience today at Game Stop I was next in line for purchase with my ECCC Pops and infinity war Pops and a manager came running out we just got an email we have to stop selling these immediately. They set them out early the release is 3/3. I understand completely just wish it would have happened after my sale heh,
:freddy3:

Return to “Other Funko Products”