Funko Shop Shirts

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Funko Shop Shirts

Postby Jezter » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Does anyone know why all of the Funko brand shirts are gone from the shop?
For the last couple of years I've been getting one of them around tax time and was actually planning on getting a couple this year and they are all gone.

The only shirts on the shop's site are FNAF, Star Wars and Rick & Morty, none of which I have any interest in owning.

I bought the red Pop shirt last year and then one of the generic Funko shirts the year before and was looking to eventually get a lot of them. Any ideas? I'm quite sad. :(
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Treasuredgirl

Re: Funko Shop Shirts

Postby Treasuredgirl » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

I was looking a couple of weeks ago and noticed that as well. I wanted to finally get the Purple Pop tee but they are gone now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Admin in the KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Pop Count: 1,100+
Dorbz Count: 100+
IG: Treasuredgirl

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 pm

I noticed that too!! I usually get a few branded items to wear at SDCC. Hopefully they are just coming out with new styles. I’ll be quite sad if they stop putting those up there.
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

The4thCurator

Postby The4thCurator » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 am

Jezter wrote:Does anyone know why all of the Funko brand shirts are gone from the shop?
For the last couple of years I've been getting one of them around tax time and was actually planning on getting a couple this year and they are all gone.

The only shirts on the shop's site are FNAF, Star Wars and Rick & Morty, none of which I have any interest in owning.

I bought the red Pop shirt last year and then one of the generic Funko shirts the year before and was looking to eventually get a lot of them. Any ideas? I'm quite sad. :(

Thanks for asking about this here!
ImageImageImage Image
Fredo IG: @the4thcurator

Ms_CcBabeyy

Postby Ms_CcBabeyy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 am

Oh no :( I wonder what happened. I was hoping to grab a few more as well. I love them.

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:50 am

Yeah same here. We were hoping there would be more to choose from. Maybe soon they will update it and add some more. My wife saw a funko bag at HQ when we visited Seattle that she really wanted but they only had 20 available so unfortunately, we missed out. A sweatshirt would be nice too. There are a lot of FNAF shirts on there but we're not into that series. The Black Panther shirts look pretty cool. I was able to pick up a lanyard from the Naruto series that I was missing to complete all Funko items for that series but it's not on their website. Unless if it's an HQ exclusive I think they should put it on their website.

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:58 am

I noticed A lot of them including the caps migrated over to Gemini after they disappeared from Funko-Shop
Image Image Image Image

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:57 pm

I wish they would have Funko hats again and then add some hoodies.

Return to “Other Funko Products”