Funko Cereal!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
fbingha
Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby fbingha » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:Whatever happened to the Freddy Funko cereal from designer con? The box with the Japanese writing. Did it ever get released anywhere???


It wasn't released.

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 9129
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:49 pm

fbingha wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:Whatever happened to the Freddy Funko cereal from designer con? The box with the Japanese writing. Did it ever get released anywhere???


It wasn't released.


in a warehouse somewhere in Japan is my guess
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4518
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:06 am

lavery01 wrote:
ShellyGt86 wrote:Curious question, I only have three boxes of the cereal. Gollum, Freddy Kruger and Jason Vorhees. Would you open the box to get the pocket pop out and discard the box or keep these intact?


Every cereal box that we’ve collected has been unopened. lol lol


Oh gosh. I can't imagine what that cereal is like now. If it is perfectly fine, all those preservatives lolz.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

digithor
Posts: 5759
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:54 am

mongoose12 wrote:
fbingha wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:Whatever happened to the Freddy Funko cereal from designer con? The box with the Japanese writing. Did it ever get released anywhere???


It wasn't released.


in a warehouse somewhere in Japan is my guess


What a shame, probably won't be seeing those at all.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4168
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby lavery01 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
ShellyGt86 wrote:Curious question, I only have three boxes of the cereal. Gollum, Freddy Kruger and Jason Vorhees. Would you open the box to get the pocket pop out and discard the box or keep these intact?


Every cereal box that we’ve collected has been unopened. lol lol


Oh gosh. I can't imagine what that cereal is like now. If it is perfectly fine, all those preservatives lolz.


Oh, I doubt it very seriously if it’s okay, pretty sure it’s stale as all outside. Lol we collect them mainly for the box art.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4790
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 pm

With Funko cereal I was hoping would lead to Funko Poptarts or maybe even funko chips. LOL :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1435
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Tusken wrote:With Funko cereal I was hoping would lead to Funko Poptarts or maybe even funko chips. LOL :freddy3:


That would be crazy cool! Imagine Funko Poptarts now that would be awesome! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4790
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Tusken » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Maybe at Fundays next year they will give out Brian/Mike box of Olympic cereal? Maybe Freddy marshmallows. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

ShellyGt86
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby ShellyGt86 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:38 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
ShellyGt86 wrote:Curious question, I only have three boxes of the cereal. Gollum, Freddy Kruger and Jason Vorhees. Would you open the box to get the pocket pop out and discard the box or keep these intact?


Every cereal box that we’ve collected has been unopened. lol lol


Oh gosh. I can't imagine what that cereal is like now. If it is perfectly fine, all those preservatives lolz.



Haha. Feels like a big sticky mess in there. I wonder if the pop is ok.
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

Image

ShellyGt86
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby ShellyGt86 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 pm

lavery01 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Every cereal box that we’ve collected has been unopened. lol lol


Oh gosh. I can't imagine what that cereal is like now. If it is perfectly fine, all those preservatives lolz.


Oh, I doubt it very seriously if it’s okay, pretty sure it’s stale as all outside. Lol we collect them mainly for the box art.


Do you empty the boxes?
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4168
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby lavery01 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:53 pm

ShellyGt86 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Oh gosh. I can't imagine what that cereal is like now. If it is perfectly fine, all those preservatives lolz.


Oh, I doubt it very seriously if it’s okay, pretty sure it’s stale as all outside. Lol we collect them mainly for the box art.


Do you empty the boxes?


No we don’t. They stay unopened. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users