Funko Cereal!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
ugagerman
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby ugagerman » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 pm

I haven't been able to discern the difference in taste if there is any between the cereals.

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby philipali » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:54 pm

i just saw the video from mike becker and i am excited with the new cereal boxes come designer con
Image ImageImage

User avatar
zwahelian
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:43 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby zwahelian » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

philipali wrote:i just saw the video from mike becker and i am excited with the new cereal boxes come designer con

Me too, and I’m also curious to see how many of these exclusive cereals end up on eBay. I think it’s a safe bet that flippers will flip anything lol
Image
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby philipali » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:34 pm

zwahelian wrote:
philipali wrote:i just saw the video from mike becker and i am excited with the new cereal boxes come designer con

Me too, and I’m also curious to see how many of these exclusive cereals end up on eBay. I think it’s a safe bet that flippers will flip anything lol


i hope not.. it's a cereal and people just need to enjoy it
Image ImageImage

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Mos_Eisley » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:59 pm

I'll be going and look forward to seeing the cereal-themed booth. I understand the flipper hate, but if somebody wasn't buying some to resell, most people would have no way of getting something like this.

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1244
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby coopscohen » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:49 pm

philipali wrote:i just saw the video from mike becker and i am excited with the new cereal boxes come designer con


Ugh. Hopefully nothing I need lol
ImageImageImage

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 3540
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby willy wonka » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:55 pm

I like the cereal. I am glad there is going to be more at Dcon.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby philipali » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm

coopscohen wrote:
philipali wrote:i just saw the video from mike becker and i am excited with the new cereal boxes come designer con


Ugh. Hopefully nothing I need lol


I highly doubt that especially with who funko teamed up with
Image ImageImage

User avatar
MiniPop
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby MiniPop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:52 am

Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol
Image

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 am

MiniPop wrote:Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol


The Megaman cereal is blue too and it tastes the same as the red. “Can I have some of the yella?”

User avatar
drehill
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby drehill » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 am

They need to sell a mixed 2pk at Costco for $9.99, then I'd buy some.

User avatar
MiniPop
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby MiniPop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 am

Mos_Eisley wrote:
MiniPop wrote:Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol


The Megaman cereal is blue too and it tastes the same as the red. “Can I have some of the yella?”


Oh man, I was hoping the other colors might taste different. I haven't tried Megaman cereal yet. Still ordered the Huckleberry cereal though as I wanted the tiny Huckleberry Hound.
Image

User avatar
Stitch626
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Stitch626 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:19 pm

MiniPop wrote:
Mos_Eisley wrote:
MiniPop wrote:Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol


The Megaman cereal is blue too and it tastes the same as the red. “Can I have some of the yella?”


Oh man, I was hoping the other colors might taste different. I haven't tried Megaman cereal yet. Still ordered the Huckleberry cereal though as I wanted the tiny Huckleberry Hound.


That’s exactly why I ordered a box. I need to add that mini Huckleberry to my pop collection.
Image. Image
Image. Image. ImageImage

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm

here is my collection of Cereal to date.

Image
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
rowden
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:04 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby rowden » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:07 pm

NEW CEREALS??
Image
"Evil knows evil" Dr. Smith- Lost in Space
Image

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 pm

supertoygiant wrote:here is my collection of Cereal to date.

Image


They look great out together!

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:47 am

Mos_Eisley wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:here is my collection of Cereal to date.

Image


They look great out together!


Thanks and I still have room for 32 more boxes which I know will not be enough.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

MissKitty
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby MissKitty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:56 am

MiniPop wrote:Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol

I always miss out on the sales (that Diablo with the silver jacket!!) , but I finally got the Huckleberry Hound Cereal! It's my Funko cereal box and yes, I am going to eat it! I'm so glad to see it looks like most are eating it too! Ok, I can't eat it, but my onions (kids) will. I can't wait till it gets here!

User avatar
MiniPop
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby MiniPop » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:50 pm

MissKitty wrote:
MiniPop wrote:Huckleberry Hound cereal just went up on the Funko shop a little while ago. The cereal is blue this time, which makes me question if it tastes the same as the red one. Lol

I always miss out on the sales (that Diablo with the silver jacket!!) , but I finally got the Huckleberry Hound Cereal! It's my Funko cereal box and yes, I am going to eat it! I'm so glad to see it looks like most are eating it too! Ok, I can't eat it, but my onions (kids) will. I can't wait till it gets here!


I'm glad you were able to get this one! My kids helped me eat the Cuphead and Freddy Funko cereals. I only eat cereal once in a while. Lol lol
Image

User avatar
XianLayva
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby XianLayva » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Does anyone know if the Batman and Batgirl cereals will be shared with FYE? A lot of Entertainment Earth's product is and I'm not a big fan of their exorbitant shipping policies. Thanks, Christian
One Life to Work It!

Image Image

User avatar
Jade-Rex
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Picked up some Freddy FunkOs and I'm enjoying some cereal and cartoons! ...At 1pm on a Monday lol

They're a lot like fruit loops but lighter and stickier. The taste reminds me of cherry soda a bit!

And the Freddy is so cute and tiny! I've almost lost him twice though. lol Gotta keep him away from the cats.
Image

Pops: 184//Pocket Pops: 13//Dorbz: 6//PSH: 13//Mystery Minis: 24//Rock Candy: 2//Plushies: 6//Tees: 7//Loungefly: 1//Vynl: 1//Vinyl: 1//Wobblers: 1//Protos: 2

Hyped for:
Hoping for: Kirishima pop
Saving up for: Metallic Beast Boy and Scott Pilgrim Astro Boy shirt

User avatar
M3lonhead
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:03 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby M3lonhead » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

I've always been really curious as to how this taste. If I come across this, I might pick one up to try it out. That and my husband loves cereal so im sure he'll love it.
Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:52 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:Picked up some Freddy FunkOs and I'm enjoying some cereal and cartoons! ...At 1pm on a Monday lol

They're a lot like fruit loops but lighter and stickier. The taste reminds me of cherry soda a bit!

And the Freddy is so cute and tiny! I've almost lost him twice though. lol Gotta keep him away from the cats.

I have yet to eat the cereal but yes I do love the tiny pops that come in the box! I need them all. They are great for traveling.
Image
Image

User avatar
Jade-Rex
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:Picked up some Freddy FunkOs and I'm enjoying some cereal and cartoons! ...At 1pm on a Monday lol

They're a lot like fruit loops but lighter and stickier. The taste reminds me of cherry soda a bit!

And the Freddy is so cute and tiny! I've almost lost him twice though. lol Gotta keep him away from the cats.

I have yet to eat the cereal but yes I do love the tiny pops that come in the box! I need them all. They are great for traveling.


Yes, I love the pocket pops. I'm hoping they'll make some from the wetmore line since I usually take those for pics outside.
Image

Pops: 184//Pocket Pops: 13//Dorbz: 6//PSH: 13//Mystery Minis: 24//Rock Candy: 2//Plushies: 6//Tees: 7//Loungefly: 1//Vynl: 1//Vinyl: 1//Wobblers: 1//Protos: 2

Hyped for:
Hoping for: Kirishima pop
Saving up for: Metallic Beast Boy and Scott Pilgrim Astro Boy shirt

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
Wild_Flower85 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:Picked up some Freddy FunkOs and I'm enjoying some cereal and cartoons! ...At 1pm on a Monday lol

They're a lot like fruit loops but lighter and stickier. The taste reminds me of cherry soda a bit!

And the Freddy is so cute and tiny! I've almost lost him twice though. lol Gotta keep him away from the cats.

I have yet to eat the cereal but yes I do love the tiny pops that come in the box! I need them all. They are great for traveling.


Yes, I love the pocket pops. I'm hoping they'll make some from the wetmore line since I usually take those for pics outside.

I am all for mini's! That line would be great!
Image
Image

User avatar
socaliwong
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby socaliwong » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Toys: 9/10
Cereal: -9/10
Image


Instagram: socaliwong


I LIKE GIF's

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Here is updated picture of my cereal and pocket pop collection at my job:

Image
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:46 pm

This is reported to be coming out September at Hot topic

Image
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
geekypeeples
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:33 am
Location: New York City/Chicago
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby geekypeeples » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:49 pm

ugagerman wrote:I haven't been able to discern the difference in taste if there is any between the cereals.

Wet sugar can tend to taste the same.
Last edited by geekypeeples on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby philipali » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:18 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:This is reported to be coming out September at Hot topic

Image


This is nice..
I do hope that they would release also a version similar to Kelloggs as i love that more as my breakfast
Image ImageImage

User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby bakivali » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Finally got the two Funko Shop exclusive boxes over Labor Day with the sale. I'm excited for the little Freddy.

User avatar
dolphinax2
Posts: 2259
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm
Location: Ontario, Ca

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:48 pm

drehill wrote:They need to sell a mixed 2pk at Costco for $9.99, then I'd buy some.


You and me both.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Now we just need Funko Pop Pop-Tarts
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
Kfresh
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Kfresh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:42 pm

ugagerman wrote:I haven't been able to discern the difference in taste if there is any between the cereals.


Same lol
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

User avatar
drehill
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby drehill » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:59 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
drehill wrote:They need to sell a mixed 2pk at Costco for $9.99, then I'd buy some.


You and me both.


It’s possible, I mean they sold those SW Pop exclusive 3packs last year around Xmas so the company relationship already exists. How rad would it be to see the sample lady scooping out Dixie cups of Funko cereal and milk? Gimme.

Panda
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Panda » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 am

just tried the huckleberry hound cereal this morning, my milk turned blue!
Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 2497
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:23 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
ugagerman wrote:I haven't been able to discern the difference in taste if there is any between the cereals.

Wet sugar can tend to take the same.


I tried the freddy and mega man one. I do feel like Freddy had a bit more sugar to it than the mega man one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Panda
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Panda » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 am

lol lol had the freddy kreuger cereal this morning my milk turn red like blood
Image

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby philipali » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Panda wrote:lol lol had the freddy kreuger cereal this morning my milk turn red like blood


Did you take a photo of it? :D
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Ncris
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:44 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Funko Cereal!

Postby Ncris » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:10 pm

I love all the cereal boxes but can the cereal have a little bit of more flavor I can eat the whole box and still be hungry


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users