Funko Hat

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
BerserkerBlack

Funko Hat

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 am

I love hats but have yet to come across one that I would love to wear 24/7 from Funko. I've seen some people wear an all black hat with the funko Crown on the front. Does anyone know where I could find such a hat? I've been looking for a bit with no luck. Thank you!

Stitch626

Re: Funko Hat

Postby Stitch626 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Funko had that black hat and lots of others on the Funko Shop website until recently. I’m not sure why they were taken down (I’m hoping they are refreshing the apparel and not removing it) The last two years I would buy some to wear at SDCC but sadly, as of right now, it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to do that this year.
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

mel

Postby mel » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Yes, they seem to lag on the shirts and hats and such. I am guessing they are out of stock. I too would like some more shirts. I got the gray hat, but it's that new modern snapback design that's not really my style. I'd like to see a different style hat for old farts like me!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Stitch626 wrote:Funko had that black hat and lots of others on the Funko Shop website until recently. I’m not sure why they were taken down (I’m hoping they are refreshing the apparel and not removing it) The last two years I would buy some to wear at SDCC but sadly, as of right now, it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to do that this year.

Aw man, I wanted some plain fitted cap Funko hats but I guess I was late to the party

mel wrote:Yes, they seem to lag on the shirts and hats and such. I am guessing they are out of stock. I too would like some more shirts. I got the gray hat, but it's that new modern snapback design that's not really my style. I'd like to see a different style hat for old farts like me!

Yeah I'm not a fan of the snapbacks at all :/ I like fitted and flex fit..Snaps just don't do it for me lol

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 am

We need some fitted hats.. Think gonna make my own.. Lids sales blanks.. Gonna buy Freddy pixel path and boom hat made!! Lol
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Adrenya

Postby Adrenya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Fitted hats and the hoodies. Nothing even at HQ and hasn't been for a long time :( Every time I see someone wearing one of those hoodies I kick myself for not getting one lol
Funko is Family!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:31 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:We need some fitted hats.. Think gonna make my own.. Lids sales blanks.. Gonna buy Freddy pixel path and boom hat made!! Lol

Sadly they are always out of my sixe 7 and 3/4ths :(

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:08 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:We need some fitted hats.. Think gonna make my own.. Lids sales blanks.. Gonna buy Freddy pixel path and boom hat made!! Lol

I wear same size. Lol. So I use flex fit large/XL

San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:26 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:

I wear same size. Lol. So I use flex fit large/XL

I've tried wearing those and they're not comfortable to me so I just have snapbacks at the moment, its a real pain lol

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 am

Some of those were online for a very long time, it’s possible they made too much stock and not enough people bought them so production halted. I bet more will come back in a limited capacity.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

fulcaire

Postby fulcaire » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:34 am

i NEED a funko hat.. NEED.
ImageImage

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:14 am

This is one of my favorite funko related hats. They had this in the funkoshop wah back when. Definitely one of my go-to hats on a daily. Image
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:15 am

Luckily i bought two of them before they disappeared
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:26 am

I love the Funko Hats - currently have all of the Collector Box hats and looking for more.

I found the Neon Green hat that used to be in the store on Gemini but with there were more to choose from.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

mrclawking

Postby mrclawking » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:16 am

how many of you guys/ gals got one of these (im trying to figure out if this is rear or not)

some one please help me get the courage the cowardly dog pop before November /1st/21 for a autograph signing/ photo op with the voice actor , please with sugar on top
Image[/color]

Stitch626

Postby Stitch626 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:49 am

:eek: that hat is niiiiiccceeeee
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:26 am

I have the Spiderman Snapback from the subscription box and can’t get enough of it! I refrain from wearing it too much though since i dont want it to get dirty or messed up lol
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan
ISO: Apex Legends Protos

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:28 am

mrclawking wrote:how many of you guys/ gals got one of these (im trying to figure out if this is rear or not)

It looks real to me. I believe Toy Tokyo had these when they sold the bundles for the Monkey King Hikari, or the Monkey King Freddy Funko bundle. It’s been a few years so i can’t quite remember =/
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan

mrclawking

Postby mrclawking » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:47 am

Crazykidrev wrote:
mrclawking wrote:how many of you guys/ gals got one of these (im trying to figure out if this is rear or not)

It looks real to me. I believe Toy Tokyo had these when they sold the bundles for the Monkey King Hikari, or the Monkey King Freddy Funko bundle. It’s been a few years so i can’t quite remember =/

i cant find any info on this hat beside what you told me im trying to figure out how many were made and or how much it worth
some one please help me get the courage the cowardly dog pop before November /1st/21 for a autograph signing/ photo op with the voice actor , please with sugar on top
Image[/color]

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:54 am

mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:

i cant find any info on this hat beside what you told me im trying to figure out how many were made and or how much it worth

Hmmmm. Have u checked ebay or pop price guide? Maybe even check out the pop mindstyle page on instagram to see if they have any details
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan

mrclawking

Postby mrclawking » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Crazykidrev wrote:
mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:

Hmmmm. Have u checked ebay or pop price guide? Maybe even check out the pop mindstyle page on instagram to see if they have any details

Not pop mind style but it not on ppg
Image[/color]

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:48 pm

mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:
mrclawking wrote:i cant find any info on this hat beside what you told me im trying to figure out how many were made and or how much it worth

Isnt mindstyle the ones that make them tho? Since they are from the Asian market?
Let me do some searching
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:50 pm

mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:
mrclawking wrote:i cant find any info on this hat beside what you told me im trying to figure out how many were made and or how much it worth

Pretty sure i just found it. It was part of the 2015 SDCC MINDstyle collector hikari starter kit.
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan

Crazykidrev

Postby Crazykidrev » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:18 pm

mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:

Also, just found one on ebay so that you may see the value of it

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2042659118
ImageImageImage Image

ImageImage

What's up! I'm Stephan

mrclawking

Postby mrclawking » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Crazykidrev wrote:
mrclawking wrote:
Crazykidrev wrote:

Also, just found one on ebay so that you may see the value of it

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2042659118

not bad for $5
Image[/color]

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Fitted hats are over rated... never find one that fits just right, most are too tight. But a nice black cotten hat with a gold or blue "Funko" a cross the front with be simple and nice looking.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:12 am

conventiongeek wrote:

Fitted hats are over rated... never find one that fits just right, most are too tight. But a nice black cotten hat with a gold or blue "Funko" a cross the front with be simple and nice looking.

Agreed. My big head never fits into them. It needs room to breath. But some more hats would be great. That hikari one is sick.

Magnus1
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Magnus1 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:23 am

My favorite headwear especially just this past winter was the Hulk Beanie from the Thor:Ragnorak Marvel Collector Corps Box. Finally a beanie that fits my big balding head!
ImageImageImage
My name is David

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Magnus1 wrote:My favorite headwear especially just this past winter was the Hulk Beanie from the Thor:Ragnorak Marvel Collector Corps Box. Finally a beanie that fits my big balding head!

I found it way too small as it barely covered my ears. Wish it was long enough and designed so that the print works when you fold it up.

ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:05 pm

conventiongeek wrote:

By fitted I mean Flex Fit. They have stretchy head band so they are massively comfortable when on the move.. Since they "Flex"

San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Kito87

Postby Kito87 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:25 am

Personally I love the grey and green team Funko hat, but I just can't pull hats off for some reason lol.
ISO: Dragonball and Cowboy Bebop Protos!!

IG: Comic_beast
TW: @hsabala
Tumblr: thecomicbeast
YT: ComicBeast

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Tue May 01, 2018 1:02 am

Love funko hats big fan of joker collector Corp hat
:freddy3:

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 am

Jalapenopete wrote:Love funko hats big fan of joker collector Corp hat

I traded for that one. It is fantastic and the colours are so vibrant!.

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:26 am

I’ve never seen a Funko dad hat. I’d love one of them!

Kito87

Postby Kito87 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 am

I remember seeing a Funko hat I loved when I went to the HQ, didn't get cause I had so much already, but still regret it. Hope to make it back soon though!!
ISO: Dragonball and Cowboy Bebop Protos!!

IG: Comic_beast
TW: @hsabala
Tumblr: thecomicbeast
YT: ComicBeast

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Krazydave2000 wrote:
conventiongeek wrote:

By fitted I mean Flex Fit. They have stretchy head band so they are massively comfortable when on the move.. Since they "Flex"

Yeah I went to Lids recently and discovered they don't have sizes anymore. The issue with Flex fit is you get either just slightly too small or slightly too large. and in both cases they don't sit right on the top IMO. I have one now I bought for baseball season to replace an older one and only barely happy with it compared to my old numbered size fit.

I don't like the current line one because of the snap back and I wear hat backwards and looks strange with a shaved head in the little window, and secondly because they made them with the fat bill fad that was going around so you can't even where them properly forward with a rounded bill because they are larger and thicker than a normal baseball bill.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:59 pm

I think every box should come with a hat or a shirt.

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Batz31 wrote:I think every box should come with a hat or a shirt.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:29 pm

We need Funko ball caps :) . :freddy3:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am

Love fitted, I do not like snap back
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116