Should there be Funko Pop Sockets?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Fawny

Should there be Funko Pop Sockets?

Postby Fawny » Mon May 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Funko Pop Pop Sockets? Too many "Pops"? lol

Anyway, I had never heard of Pop Sockets until my boys got them for their phones. Pretty convenient little things for larger smart phones, mine tends to slip out of my hands yet I still haven't bought one of these things. But now I see them everywhere. I went through the drive-thru at Chick-fil-a and the employees had CFA logo Pop Sockets on the iPads they were using. I thought how cool it would be to have Funko ones.

I know Pop Sockets is it's own company but maybe Funko can do something with them to get Funko-themed Pop Sockets. I don't know, my brain goes into overtime, most of the time, maybe there are already ones out there that I don't know about.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Afrofreddy

Re: Should there be Funko Pop Sockets?

Postby Afrofreddy » Mon May 07, 2018 4:32 pm

I would rock a pop socket funko related even if it was just the funko logo lol
Hi, my name is Sean

Image ImageImageImageImage

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Fawny wrote:Funko Pop Pop Sockets? Too many "Pops"? lol

Anyway, I had never heard of Pop Sockets until my boys got them for their phones. Pretty convenient little things for larger smart phones, mine tends to slip out of my hands yet I still haven't bought one of these things. But now I see them everywhere. I went through the drive-thru at Chick-fil-a and the employees had CFA logo Pop Sockets on the iPads they were using. I thought how cool it would be to have Funko ones.

I know Pop Sockets is it's own company but maybe Funko can do something with them to get Funko-themed Pop Sockets. I don't know, my brain goes into overtime, most of the time, maybe there are already ones out there that I don't know about.

Sounds like an expensive Pop Socket. We'd be paying double licensing on that product. The current licensed ones are already quite expensive for something as simple as it is.
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

Tyr0ners

Postby Tyr0ners » Tue May 08, 2018 11:26 am

I know of someone on facebook that makes these. Well I've seen him post about it anyways.
Hey there! My name is Tyrone.
Pop Collector of: Legendary Creatures and Myths, Spastik Plastik, Naruto and Fallout.

ImageImage ImageImage Image Image

Classier

Postby Classier » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Pop sockets are a silly fad, I have no interest in buying one. Even if it is Funko.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue May 08, 2018 11:29 pm

I actually do not hate this idea. Im using one now, lol it was a freebie from con. I like popsockets and would probably pick up one or two from Funko depending on what would be on them

Return to “Other Funko Products”