Funklub?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Steelers8452
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 am
Contact:

Funklub?

Postby Steelers8452 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 am

Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?

User avatar
Gofunkoyourself
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:59 pm
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Gofunkoyourself » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:20 am

When did you order it? I don't think they have been shipping anything out over the holiday, so that may account for it.

User avatar
pinklaquer
Posts: 1465
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:42 am

I agree it depends when you place the order and if it fell on any of the holidays but it should typically take about the same period of time it would for regular orders
Image

Steelers8452
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Steelers8452 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:31 pm

I ordered on December 27. Usually I get a shipping notice by now. But maybe because of the holiday they are backed up....

User avatar
Gofunkoyourself
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:59 pm
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Gofunkoyourself » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Steelers8452 wrote:I ordered on December 27. Usually I get a shipping notice by now. But maybe because of the holiday they are backed up....


I could be wrong but I thought they were shut down between Christmas and New years.

Steelers8452
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Steelers8452 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:05 am

Woke up this morning to an email saying it has shipped. They must have been backed up from the holidays. :freddy2:

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby Nooklin » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:46 pm

What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?

WildberryPOPtarts33
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 1:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?


There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros
Image

Image
Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby Nooklin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:47 pm

I joined years ago, but there haven’t been any benefits. I thought it would help with Fundays at the time or I would get a cool certificate, but I was very wrong.

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Funklub?

Postby willy wonka » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Nooklin wrote:I joined years ago, but there haven’t been any benefits. I thought it would help with Fundays at the time or I would get a cool certificate, but I was very wrong.



I wish having this would be a benefit to get Fundays tickets.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Funklub?

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:48 am

They should do a Funklub only special sale or giveaway.

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

Steelers8452 wrote:Woke up this morning to an email saying it has shipped. They must have been backed up from the holidays. :freddy2:



I suggest you send an email to funko support.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
Funk0Fairy
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Funk0Fairy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:17 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?


There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.


If you look at the Funko emails in the weekly Funko news emails they randomly pick Funklub members to win 50% off the Funko Shop! In the Funko Pop up shop announcement emails they pick a Funklub member on Wednesdays to win a prize pack!

Both of these are from Funko emails in the last two weeks:

Image
Image

WildberryPOPtarts33
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 1:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Funk0Fairy wrote:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?


There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.


If you look at the Funko emails in the weekly Funko news emails they randomly pick Funklub members to win 50% off the Funko Shop! In the Funko Pop up shop announcement emails they pick a Funklub member on Wednesdays to win a prize pack!

Both of these are from Funko emails in the last two weeks:

Image
Image


Ah nice! Forgot about that. They do that drawing every week don't they.
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros
Image

Image
Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby Nooklin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:01 pm

I forgot about that drawing as well!! Hopefully the week I win they have protos in the shop!!!

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Funklub?

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:25 am

Steelers8452 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?


Is it still available? I haven’t seen much on it now but with the bigger following there must be a new version.

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Funklub?

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 am

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
Funk0Fairy wrote:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
There isn't an "official" benefit to the Funklub. You get a number and some little gimmick items and a Freddy Funko pop, but you don't get a "benefit" per se. The Funklub had more significance years ago I believe. I would say however that every real fan of Funko should be apart of the Klub. It might be a thing of the past so to speak, but It's not expensive and kind of neat. We used to get signed certificates when we joined the Klub and those are neat to frame.


If you look at the Funko emails in the weekly Funko news emails they randomly pick Funklub members to win 50% off the Funko Shop! In the Funko Pop up shop announcement emails they pick a Funklub member on Wednesdays to win a prize pack!

Both of these are from Funko emails in the last two weeks:

Image
Image


Ah nice! Forgot about that. They do that drawing every week don't they.



Yup I remember seeing those emails with funklub winner for discounts or protos back in the day.

User avatar
2017fanatic
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Funklub?

Postby 2017fanatic » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
Steelers8452 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship the Funklub kit? Longer than other items?


Is it still available? I haven’t seen much on it now but with the bigger following there must be a new version.



I'm curious as well.. can fans still sign up?

Steelers8452
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby Steelers8452 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Yes. They sell the Funklub bundle on their site. I think the only difference in the year in the lapel pin.

Purplelady
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby Purplelady » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 am

I became a member last year and I don’t remember that much of a delay....

User avatar
EZA
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: Whitby, ON Canada
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby EZA » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:02 am

I got mine 3 days after I ordered it but then again 6 years ago they did not have that much stuff to do compared to now they were much smaller then....
Image ImageImageImage
Image

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector of many things since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Funklub?

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Do you have to renew each year?

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Funklub?

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Nooklin wrote:What are the benefits of the Funklub? For other clubs we get exclusive access to drops and early notifications of releases, even separate login for exclusives, but at Funko, what is the club good for?


I actually got an extra THANK YOU Freddy. My theory is maybe because I'm a funklub member?

Besides that they do weekly giveaways on Wednesdays and 50% off deals on other days. I believe they also choose a funklub member randomly on the daily social media giveaways.

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Funklub?

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Do you have to renew each year?


No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.

Sdivirgilio7
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Funklub?

Postby Sdivirgilio7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm

I just think it’s cool to get the pop and pin and have a number in the klub. Plus always a chance to win in giveaways for members.
:freddy2:

Pop count: 234
Favorite lines: Marvel, DC, Ad icons
First pops: Groot, ghost face
Grail ISO: Frankenberry, Count chocula

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Funklub?

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:18 pm

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:Do you have to renew each year?


No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.


Cool thx. I bought mine a few years ago. :alien:

User avatar
EZA
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: Whitby, ON Canada
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby EZA » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:40 am

imbatgirlpop wrote:
SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:Do you have to renew each year?


No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.


Cool thx. I bought mine a few years ago. :alien:


You are all set then, welcoem to the Klub!
Image ImageImageImage
Image

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector of many things since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

User avatar
imbatgirlpop
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Orange, ca

Re: Funklub?

Postby imbatgirlpop » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 am

EZA wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:
SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE wrote:
No it's permanent for life. My theory is eventually they will sell out and not make anymore. They had a different one several years ago.


Cool thx. I bought mine a few years ago. :alien:


You are all set then, welcoem to the Klub!



Thank you! Now I need to find my certificate... LOL

royboy82
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby royboy82 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 am

Welp after reading this thread I had to go and join the Funklub in case they sell out or decide discontinue. Fingers crossed for fast shipping.

User avatar
Nooklin
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Funklub?

Postby Nooklin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:01 pm

I need to look up my Funklub number now. When I signed up I was on the cusp of the old membership and the new. I printed out the application and sent it in, but then had to actually go online and register.

User avatar
EZA
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: Whitby, ON Canada
Contact:

Re: Funklub?

Postby EZA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
EZA wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:
Cool thx. I bought mine a few years ago. :alien:


You are all set then, welcoem to the Klub!



Thank you! Now I need to find my certificate... LOL


And get it laminated!
Image ImageImageImage
Image

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector of many things since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users