Funko hat pic request

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
AjFunkoDude

Funko hat pic request

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 am

Ok I just wanna see pics of the hats that funko use to put out lol, I saw one last year that I wanted so bad but when I came back to a vendor’s table with cash....it was gone and I have never seen it or anything like it again.

Share some pics :)
Checkout my new Funko channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQY2uTz-9ITlS6FsLz3lElg
Instagram: @AjFunkoHead

ImageImage

AjFunkoDude

Re: Funko hat pic request

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Nobody collected the Hats?

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon May 27, 2019 7:23 pm

I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!
Hiya, I'm Julie (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:02 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!

Yeah it was the crown hat, I want that one sooooo bad.

ImageImage

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 pm

AjFunkoDude wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I've seen only a few Funko hats. I've seen one with "Funko" on it and I've seen another with just the crown. I always thought they were custom-made but I may be wrong. Love those hats!

That one comes and goes at HQ. I haven't seen it in a while. It could be that they don't have a vendor who can make them at an affordable rate in the masses. T-shirts are printed in partnership with Funko South.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO Erin Gilbert & Jillian Holtzmann Protos

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

That one comes and goes at HQ. I haven't seen it in a while. It could be that they don't have a vendor who can make them at an affordable rate in the masses. T-shirts are printed in partnership with Funko South.

Thats what I heard, but it was a specific color. Heard they were limited, either way thats awesome that it pops up at HQ every now and then.

ImageImage

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

Thats what I heard, but it was a specific color. Heard they were limited, either way thats awesome that it pops up at HQ every now and then.

ImageImage

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:11 pm

AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

I would treat every Funko item as limited. Things just disappear without notice sometimes. I started collecting Vinyl Idolz in 2015/16 and then boom they were all gone :(
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987
Follow me on The Gram

ISO Erin Gilbert & Jillian Holtzmann Protos

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

ImageImage

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Mon May 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 am

AjFunkoDude wrote:

Retweet!
Hiya, I'm Julie (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:10 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I would treat every Funko item as limited. Things just disappear without notice sometimes. I started collecting Vinyl Idolz in 2015/16 and then boom they were all gone :(

:(

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue May 28, 2019 12:17 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
AjFunkoDude wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

:(

ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue May 28, 2019 9:51 am

The only one I have seen is the grey hat with the black bill and funko circular grey and black patch on it.

This is at Funko HQ. I hope they stock other styles in the future.
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Don't have a pic at the moment but I do have the exclusive Funko Amazing Spiderman hat which is pretty cool.
:king: Mike

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:24 am

comic book guy wrote:Don't have a pic at the moment but I do have the exclusive Funko Amazing Spiderman hat which is pretty cool.

this was hands down the best hat to come out. sadly mine is filthy because i use it all the time when i'm doing stuff around the house lol :freddy2:
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:41 am

This is the grey/black one that I picked up last time I was at HQ that my wife tries to steal lol
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Pop PEZ: 50
Newest pop: Collector of the Month Freddy
ISO: NYCC Exclusive Mister Freeze Primal Age, HT White Raven, Monster Cereal Pop PEZ

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:51 pm

I need a funko hat like the crown or funko on it
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

mrchadv

Postby mrchadv » Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm

I know they did other DC and Marvel ones like this. I picked this up at FYE downtown Philly back in 2013 on clearance for $5.00 and I remember them having them all.
Chad V
IG: http://instagram.com/milehighpophunter
Twitter: @milehighpophunt

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”