SDCC 2019 Exclusive Loungefly Scoops Ahoy Mini Backpack

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
TheStephil

Re: SDCC 2019 Exclusive Loungefly Scoops Ahoy Mini Backpack

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Such a cool backpack. I hope I can grab something from the Loungefly booth, I like all their exclusives for SDCC.

Anyone know where we post our Loungefly hauls on the boards? Apparel Topic in the Dance Hall doesn't seem quite right.
Hi, I’m Steph.

shanemm

Postby shanemm » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:14 am

The starcourt interior is super cool

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:01 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
nightbodega wrote:I'm going to try and get this, but not going to mad dash for this. If I get it, great. If not, I"ll worry about it later. This one looks great. Imagine if it came with two pops inside.

I have found loungefly to be one of the easier booths over the last few years. I mean I guess stranger things might make this more sought after, but I think it should be one of the easier ones.

Loungefly hasn't been too loud with announcing their exclusives and they're a bit overshadowed by Pop!s and whatnot, so I think we have a good chance. Might pick up mine on Thursday or Saturday. Not sure if I want to carry it around with my cosplay on Thursday though.

Did you pick up the Loungefly?

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 pm

nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I have found loungefly to be one of the easier booths over the last few years. I mean I guess stranger things might make this more sought after, but I think it should be one of the easier ones.

Loungefly hasn't been too loud with announcing their exclusives and they're a bit overshadowed by Pop!s and whatnot, so I think we have a good chance. Might pick up mine on Thursday or Saturday. Not sure if I want to carry it around with my cosplay on Thursday though.

Heck yeah I did!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:40 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Loungefly hasn't been too loud with announcing their exclusives and they're a bit overshadowed by Pop!s and whatnot, so I think we have a good chance. Might pick up mine on Thursday or Saturday. Not sure if I want to carry it around with my cosplay on Thursday though.

Heck yeah I did!

HIgh Five :cheers:

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 pm

I saw on Loungefly's IG that this will actually be at GameStop. While I can't fault them for selling it there too, it would've been nice for it to really be exclusive to SDCC. I actually rushed to buy it and now I learn I didn't have to. :(
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Return to “Other Funko Products”