Funko Pop Blitz

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
A-Okay

Re: Funko Pop Blitz

Postby A-Okay » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
It is! Try checking google/apple app stores :freddy2:

Whoa..Thank you! Off the the app store I go lol

The website still says coming soon and if we're out already there wouldn't so little news about it.

Yeah, I was wondering that too...and I could not find it in the App Store
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

A-Okay wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Whoa..Thank you! Off the the app store I go lol

The website still says coming soon and if we're out already there wouldn't so little news about it.

Based on the amount of promo emails I'm getting, which is very few this game won't be out for a while, and no one on r/Funko is seeing the game either, I'm highly suspicious of OP's claims of being able to playing it already.
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

A-Okay wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Whoa..Thank you! Off the the app store I go lol

That's weird! Been playing it since last week! There are a few bugs on the app though. The Teams/Groups keep getting erased and sometimes it does not load well. The app also crashes midgame though rarely. Could be Funko trying to fix most of the bugs before making the game official. lol

Excited for new pops to collect in-game and use! Currently just missing Puss in Boots \:D/
ImageImage

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:18 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:

That's weird! Been playing it since last week! There are a few bugs on the app though. The Teams/Groups keep getting erased and sometimes it does not load well. The app also crashes midgame though rarely. Could be Funko trying to fix most of the bugs before making the game official. lol

Excited for new pops to collect in-game and use! Currently just missing Puss in Boots \:D/

It's not even on any app store for pre registration, and again no gaming outlet or news outlet or reddit forum has been talking about it or anything, it seems weird for no one else to be talking about it? Do you have Marty? How many characters are in the game? Who are all the characters in the game? How many property licenses are in the game?
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:18 am

GuruGuy128 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Yeah, I was wondering that too...and I could not find it in the App Store

It's not even on any app store for pre registration, and again no gaming outlet or news outlet or reddit forum has been talking about it or anything, it seems weird for no one else to be talking about it? Do you have Marty? How many characters are in the game? Who are all the characters in the game? How many property licenses are in the game?

Huh! Weird. Thinking they might have used Philippines to test the beta or something. Just my thought. Marty's not out yet though, but Doc is. Game now has 22 characters to play so far. Each with special moves to use. Each game lets you clear mystery boxes, which lets you get a random Pop!

-Cereal Icons x4 - Lucky Leprechaun, Buzz Bee, Trix, Sonny c***
-Jurassic Park x6- Alan Grant, Trex, Ian Malcolm / New Jurassic Park - Owen, Blue Raptor, Claire
-Kung Fu Panda x2- Po, Tigress
-Shrek x3- Shrek, Donkey, Puss
-Universal Studios Monsters x5 - Creature from Lagoon, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankie, Dracula, Wolfman
-Movies x2 - ET, Doc (Back to the Future)
ImageImage

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:56 am

FunkoLoco wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:

Huh! Weird. Thinking they might have used Philippines to test the beta or something. Just my thought. Marty's not out yet though, but Doc is. Game now has 22 characters to play so far. Each with special moves to use. Each game lets you clear mystery boxes, which lets you get a random Pop!

-Jurassic Park x6- Alan Grant, Trex, Ian Malcolm / New Jurassic Park - Owen, Blue Raptor, Claire
-Universal Studios Monsters x5 - Creature from Lagoon, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankie, Dracula, Wolfman

Pics or it never happened
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:08 am

ejcurtis115 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:

Pics or it never happened

my pleasure lol
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:10 am

Prize-o-matic is still broken though, and it's hella hard to get legendary pops. Still playing endlessly to get a Toothless. Chat function in groups also has quite a few bugs. Maybe they'll launch once they fix everything. Loving the game so far <3
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:24 am

GuruGuy128 wrote:I wonder if is going to be just like the Disney Emoji one, each Funko has a power.

haven't played Disney Emoji, but each Funko does have a power. lol
ImageImage

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Looks like a fun app.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:28 pm

I finally started playing Gears Blitz..and can't put my phone down lol
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:35 pm

jjb11590 wrote:I finally started playing Gears Blitz..and can't put my phone down lol

I really like Gears Pop, but I have a problem with it freezing/lagging in the middle of a match
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Last I looked, it's still not available in the US.. Anyone able to get it here?
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Interesting that some of the NYCC Pop!s have a Funko Pop! Blitz sticker!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:44 pm

A-Okay wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:I finally started playing Gears Blitz..and can't put my phone down lol

I really like Gears Pop, but I have a problem with it freezing/lagging in the middle of a match

That happened to me once so far...I ended up forfeiting my winning streak. :-({|= Oh well.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:02 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Interesting that some of the NYCC Pop!s have a Funko Pop! Blitz sticker!

Yes, hopefully that means the game is launching soon!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:30 pm

mactds wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Interesting that some of the NYCC Pop!s have a Funko Pop! Blitz sticker!

Yes, hopefully that means the game is launching soon!

I hope so. They seem to be hyping it up more and reasonably so. Looks fun!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:54 pm

I've been waiting on this game. At least my app store does not have it.

Return to “Other Funko Products”