Wetmore Forest

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
shanemm
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Wetmore Forest

Postby shanemm » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Anybody have a chance to dive into the Wetmore Forest book series? Looks very cool and seems like a fun adventure book to share with my kids.

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:59 am

I need to get the books still! Looks so cute.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3737
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby NCDS » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:05 pm

I haven't yet but my girls are all grown. Please report back and let us know what you think.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby pberickp » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:25 pm

I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.

shanemm
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby shanemm » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 pm

pberickp wrote:I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.


Awesome! I can’t wait to go buy them now

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby pberickp » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:25 am

shanemm wrote:
pberickp wrote:I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.


Awesome! I can’t wait to go buy them now


You should. They are great bedtime stories. Especially if you are into wetmore forest.

shanemm
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby shanemm » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:06 pm

pberickp wrote:
shanemm wrote:
pberickp wrote:I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.


Awesome! I can’t wait to go buy them now


You should. They are great bedtime stories. Especially if you are into wetmore forest.


I’m pretty new to Funko everything. I’ve always known about funko but just really got into it within the last couple months so these stories could be something fun and cool to get into with my kids.


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users