Wetmore Forest

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
shanemm

Wetmore Forest

Postby shanemm » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Anybody have a chance to dive into the Wetmore Forest book series? Looks very cool and seems like a fun adventure book to share with my kids.

YeetGrimes

Re: Wetmore Forest

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:59 am

I need to get the books still! Looks so cute.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:05 pm

I haven't yet but my girls are all grown. Please report back and let us know what you think.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:25 pm

I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.

shanemm

Postby shanemm » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 pm

pberickp wrote:I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.

Awesome! I can’t wait to go buy them now

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:25 am

shanemm wrote:
pberickp wrote:I bought them for my son, who already had all the plushies. The stories are sweet and well written, the artwork is well done. My son likes to point at the pictures since he recognizes the characters. I will buy the rest of the series when it comes out.

You should. They are great bedtime stories. Especially if you are into wetmore forest.

shanemm

Postby shanemm » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:06 pm

pberickp wrote:
shanemm wrote:

You should. They are great bedtime stories. Especially if you are into wetmore forest.

I’m pretty new to Funko everything. I’ve always known about funko but just really got into it within the last couple months so these stories could be something fun and cool to get into with my kids.

Return to “Other Funko Products”