Golden Batman Pop Pez LE 200

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Sparklepop5

Re: Golden Batman Pop Pez LE 200

Postby Sparklepop5 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Fugly16 wrote:I spent like an hour grabbing and putting back every batman related funko thing I had from my collection to post a photo, was really hoping to land one of these babies. Congrats to those that won!

dang. I'd love to see a pic of your collection.

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Mine came in the mail today! It’s so amazing! Thank you Brian!
:freddy1:

popfanboy

Postby popfanboy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Got mine in the mail today from a contest on one of the Pez Facebook groups. Such a cool piece and I am so happy I can put him next to my Freddy's from Fundays 2018. Thanks Funko!
Names Tanner! My dream is to work at Funko one day!
Check out some of my sketches!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO and desperately in need of the Babe Ruth proto.

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
Thanks! It won't sink in until I actually feel it in my hand lol

I won one over the weekend on FaceBook. I couldn't believe it when I got the message. It will be my 1st one with production # under 450 which is my Freddy from Funday's 2018. Thanks to all the Admins on Social Media. Thanks to Pez, And most of all Thanks to Brian and Funko for making and giving these away to your collectors. Funko is Fun! :freddy3: :freddy3:

Congrats!!!!! Mine is on the delivery truck, cant wait to get it!!!! :freddy2:

Thanks! I got mine yesterday. Now I' need some protectors all my chase and limiteds are in small pez size boxes. But I want to display some so I need clear protectors :freddy3: :freddy3:

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
I won one over the weekend on FaceBook. I couldn't believe it when I got the message. It will be my 1st one with production # under 450 which is my Freddy from Funday's 2018. Thanks to all the Admins on Social Media. Thanks to Pez, And most of all Thanks to Brian and Funko for making and giving these away to your collectors. Funko is Fun! :freddy3: :freddy3:

Thanks! I got mine yesterday. Now I' need some protectors all my chase and limiteds are in small pez size boxes. But I want to display some so I need clear protectors :freddy3: :freddy3:

I just ordered 30 to start and if I like them, I'll order more.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 am

gospeedracer wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

I feel like there’s so much glare with the pez protectors. I’ve just decided to display them all...even the chase and limited ones.
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:37 am

Just received my Midas Batman Pez in the mail today! Won the Twitter Batman collection contest, so hyped. Thanks Brian!
:freddy3:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19

Return to “Other Funko Products”