Funko Board Shorts

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
jjb11590

Funko Board Shorts

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:29 pm

After very gratefully received the Surfer Freddy in the BoF, I have to say Freddy's Board Shorts are AMAZING! I want a pair!...the Blue with White Trim and White Crowns :cheers:

I think there could potentially be a market for Board Shorts.
If they was every made, what would be some other ideas/designs of Board Shorts you'd like to see?

Chingy

Re: Funko Board Shorts

Postby Chingy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 pm

I know my husband would buy them! He loves the crown logo. He also really likes the pixelated Freddy and has mentioned wanting a shirt with that on it so it could work for board shorts too.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Chingy wrote:I know my husband would buy them! He loves the crown logo. He also really likes the pixelated Freddy and has mentioned wanting a shirt with that on it so it could work for board shorts too.

Like have a bunch of Freddy's on it? That could AALSO work with so many iconic characters!

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:49 pm

I don't see why we can't have board shorts, we have T-shirts.
I go by Crook.

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 pm

They would be awesome, but also I think there is a market for other Funko clothing products. I’m surprised they don’t have a Hawaiian shirt already!
:freddy1:

rowanofthestrata

Postby rowanofthestrata » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:57 pm

Maybe a matching surfboard to go with the board shorts? They have made skate boards before. But more Freddy apparel in general would be cool too!

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:05 am

I wish they made some so that I could've worn them with my cosplay this year! Freddy's look awesome.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”