Funko Board Games

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
RSVHockeyDude

Funko Board Games

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:09 am

With Funkoverse coming out I was thinking that we should get some more Funko board games. What are your ideas? Mine are:
1. Monopoly where you can buy different products from Funko. Pops, Pop Pez, Wacky Wobblers, Dorbz, etc.
2. Clue where the characters are Pops but the whole game is set inside Funko HQ instead of a mansion and the characters are all the members of the Funko Funkast, and Brian.
3. A game that is like Cards Against Humanity but the whole thing is Funko related so the cards would be like, The best Pop would be ________, but the game would be kid friendly so no bad cards.
4. Funko Trading Card game like Pokemon or Exploding Kittens but you could get the cards in the starter pack for the game but you could also buy extra packs to get different cards.

OffTheCHENG

Re: Funko Board Games

Postby OffTheCHENG » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 am

Them trading card games might not be a bad idea. I would love to get a matchin' holographic card to a metallic pop that I have lol
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:47 am

RSVHockeyDude wrote:With Funkoverse coming out I was thinking that we should get some more Funko board games. What are your ideas? Mine are:
1. Monopoly where you can buy different products from Funko. Pops, Pop Pez, Wacky Wobblers, Dorbz, etc.
2. Clue where the characters are Pops but the whole game is set inside Funko HQ instead of a mansion and the characters are all the members of the Funko Funkast, and Brian.
3. A game that is like Cards Against Humanity but the whole thing is Funko related so the cards would be like, The best Pop would be ________, but the game would be kid friendly so no bad cards.
4. Funko Trading Card game like Pokemon or Exploding Kittens but you could get the cards in the starter pack for the game but you could also buy extra packs to get different cards.

i've always been an advocate for a funko/monopoly mashup, hope it happens one day.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:24 am

Really liking the trading card game idea. I've always enjoyed those!

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:52 am

Something like Life...one wins when they get tickets to Fundays
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:17 pm

RSVHockeyDude wrote:With Funkoverse coming out I was thinking that we should get some more Funko board games. What are your ideas? Mine are:

I would buy all this games =D
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Are they fun?! I’m torn on buying some
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Anyone actually play FunkoVerse yet? My local Think Geek did a game night yesterday but it was my neice's 1st birthday and my wife wouldn't let me leave the party.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Other Funko Products”