Funko Soda Pops? Or is it just Soda?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Nooklin

Funko Soda Pops? Or is it just Soda?

Postby Nooklin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 pm

These look interesting. I'm interested to know if the Gold variant Robin came in a different can or if it was a chase. Same with the blue Count Chocula. The gold Batman appears to come in a different can.

thejaimeh

Re: Funko Soda Pops? Or is it just Soda?

Postby thejaimeh » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:55 pm

I can't wait to see more info on these. Kind of cool to see Funko continuing to test out different product lines besides just pops.
I'm just a porg boy

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:11 pm

I would love to see a Marvel line of this little fellas
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:07 pm

Nooklin wrote:These look interesting. I'm interested to know if the Gold variant Robin came in a different can or if it was a chase. Same with the blue Count Chocula. The gold Batman appears to come in a different can.

I saw a video interview w BM today and caught the different variants also. I've read a few posts saying the variants/chases will be randomly tossed into the cans. I guess we'll have to wait for some type of official word from Funko. :freddy2:

RSVHockeyDude

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:57 am

Where are these sold at? I saw something on it that said 10,000 Pcs. are these exclusive or what? Also I think that these are just figures that come in cans that look like soda.
Last edited by RSVHockeyDude on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:06 pm

I didn't even think about Chases! Good idea. I feel like Funko only does chases for Pop!s and Mystery Minis nowadays. I'd like to see Chases expand into different lines.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

thejaimeh

Postby thejaimeh » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:26 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I didn't even think about Chases! Good idea. I feel like Funko only does chases for Pop!s and Mystery Minis nowadays. I'd like to see Chases expand into different lines.

My brain likes the idea, my wallet does not. lol lol lol
I'm just a porg boy

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:24 pm

thejaimeh wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I didn't even think about Chases! Good idea. I feel like Funko only does chases for Pop!s and Mystery Minis nowadays. I'd like to see Chases expand into different lines.

My brain likes the idea, my wallet does not. lol lol lol

Very relatable lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Return to “Other Funko Products”