Funko Mugs

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Dbactor
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Dbactor » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:Not sure if anyone suggested this but a mug with a mini Freddy in the center might be cool! A little surprise as you get through your morning coffee! :)

Hahah that would be a little much for me, but hey if people are into it, go get it
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Not sure if anyone suggested this but a mug with a mini Freddy in the center might be cool! A little surprise as you get through your morning coffee! :)

Hahah that would be a little much for me, but hey if people are into it, go get it


Yeah maybe, huh? Haha
Only reason I thought if it is because I’ve seen mugs have little thinks in the center. Like a tiger, or something random. Lol. Maybe a small Freddy? Or it could just say something at the bottom of the mug. Or a graphic.
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

Dbactor
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Dbactor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:08 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Not sure if anyone suggested this but a mug with a mini Freddy in the center might be cool! A little surprise as you get through your morning coffee! :)

Hahah that would be a little much for me, but hey if people are into it, go get it


Yeah maybe, huh? Haha
Only reason I thought if it is because I’ve seen mugs have little thinks in the center. Like a tiger, or something random. Lol. Maybe a small Freddy? Or it could just say something at the bottom of the mug. Or a graphic.



If it’s a fad Irma product people dig, then yeah, might as well go with it. I i like images or messages at the bottom of my beverages sometimes.
Image

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:10 am

Wouldn’t mind seeing a Freddy Funko mug.

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:19 am

mongoose12 wrote:Anyone miss these? Anyone still use them? Lol hoping I'm not in the minority on this one :D

Image


I've seen these Pop! Mugs but never picked one up. I'm still waiting for a Nightwing mug! [-o<
Image

User avatar
Batcavehero24
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Batcavehero24 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:38 am

Miss my DC sub boxes ), loved the swag, mugs we would get
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19
Image
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 7941
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:06 am

still going strong lol :SW3:

Image
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:41 am

mongoose12 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Has Funko stopped making them?


No official announcement to my knowledge. Just haven't seen any new designs for a while.

I always liked the idea of them, but never saw one that I really wanted. That said...I would use the crap out of a Dr. Doom one.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Panda
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Panda » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 am

still using my Snoopy & DR.Strange mugs
Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2428
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby renardchua » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:40 am

Funko_boy13 wrote:Wouldn’t mind seeing a Freddy Funko mug.


I was thinking about it as well. I would go perfectly with my Freddy Funko cereal bowl and spoon from Dcon. Perfect breakfast buddies. \:D/
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:47 pm

mongoose12 wrote:still going strong lol :SW3:

Image



YES!!!! Love it!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Where is the best place to find older Funko Mugs? Were there certain retails that carried them?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 7941
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 am

jjb11590 wrote:Where is the best place to find older Funko Mugs? Were there certain retails that carried them?


i would have to think that at this point ebay is the best bet to snag one.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:33 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:Where is the best place to find older Funko Mugs? Were there certain retails that carried them?


i would have to think that at this point ebay is the best bet to snag one.


LMAO...that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info though.
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
gh0st
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby gh0st » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 pm

I haven't seen it, but admittedly have been out of it, I'd love a Pennywise mug. Has this been done before and I just can't find it?
ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴀꜱᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʏ

ɪɢ: @ᴇᴠɪʟɢʜᴏꜱᴛʏ

Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:45 pm

Ratattack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Anyone miss these? Anyone still use them? Lol hoping I'm not in the minority on this one :D

Image


I've seen these Pop! Mugs but never picked one up. I'm still waiting for a Nightwing mug! [-o<


Love that mug! Still need one of these to add to the collection! =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 7941
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:21 am

SpaceDude wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:Anyone miss these? Anyone still use them? Lol hoping I'm not in the minority on this one :D

Image


I've seen these Pop! Mugs but never picked one up. I'm still waiting for a Nightwing mug! [-o<


Love that mug! Still need one of these to add to the collection! =D> =D>


given the new woody mug release, maybe this OG starlord will be more desired lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:08 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I've seen these Pop! Mugs but never picked one up. I'm still waiting for a Nightwing mug! [-o<


Love that mug! Still need one of these to add to the collection! =D> =D>


given the new woody mug release, maybe this OG starlord will be more desired lol


Love that guardians movie and I need a new coffee cup for the mornings \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby Fugly16 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Mine hold pens now and the occasional IG photo. They're kind of awkward to drink coffee out of.
Hi, I'm Vinh!
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fugly16

ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3706
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Mugs

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:10 pm

It’s been a long while since we have had a mug release to my knowledge, I wouldn’t mind a Xmas themed Freddy Funko mug! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users