Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Greymom

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby Greymom » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:53 am

Awesomeness overload!! Everything looks so amazing!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Man I’ve been lacking on here! Sorry fam. I’ve been swamped at work since COVID hit. The joys of nursing home life. I will take some time this weekend to post some goodies that are coming out soon, just can’t do it from my phone lol
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:06 am

Some new items now available on Loungefly.com

I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 am

And a ton of new pins also available on Loungefly.com

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:33 pm

NEED that Marvin bag! And love the WW line. Wish I'd remembered to add the Alice flowers to my SDCC order.
Just bought my latest Loungefly in forever -- got the Groot/Rocket mini backpack and Pooh coin purse on the way.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:55 pm

NEED that Marvin bag! And love the WW line. Wish I'd remembered to add the Alice flowers to my SDCC order.
Just bought my latest Loungefly in forever -- got the Groot/Rocket mini backpack and Pooh coin purse on the way.
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Imagery wrote:NEED that Marvin bag! And love the WW line. Wish I'd remembered to add the Alice flowers to my SDCC order.

Ooooh we can be twins with Rocket and Groot I just got that one too!! I also got a coin purse but I got the Up one haha

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:06 pm

Imagery wrote:NEED that Marvin bag! And love the WW line. Wish I'd remembered to add the Alice flowers to my SDCC order.

I just recently got the canvas 101 Dalmatians mini, now I really want the WW canvas mini too! Same with their Passport Crossbody bags, I got one and now I want more. Loungefly is good at getting me hooked on new styles lol

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:35 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

Ooooh we can be twins with Rocket and Groot I just got that one too!! I also got a coin purse but I got the Up one haha

Oooh fun! Was really glad I didn't miss out on that one since I was sure it would sell out.

kitkats_mommy wrote:I just recently got the canvas 101 Dalmatians mini, now I really want the WW canvas mini too! Same with their Passport Crossbody bags, I got one and now I want more. Loungefly is good at getting me hooked on new styles lol

I love the passport bags. I got one on clearance last year and have a bought more since. I'd like them to be slightly wider, but they're still good for packing light

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 pm

I love the white WW84 backpack and may and up getting one of the pin backpacks for my wife.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:58 pm

There are too many pin sets that I want! I’m going to get into a lot of trouble lol The backpack pin sets are amazing and must haves! :love10:
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:52 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Some new items now available on Loungefly.com

So many good releases! I literally just got the bing bong mini backpack and wallet. The picture doesn’t do it justice. They look amazing in person. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Wondering when we can expect the new Princess Tiana mini backpack. I really want this backpack. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:48 pm

I have been trying and failing at finding the new Walt Disney World bag at the parks.... I swear they restock after I leave and are sold out before I can get back lol
Image Image ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:14 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:I have been trying and failing at finding the new Walt Disney World bag at the parks.... I swear they restock after I leave and are sold out before I can get back lol

Someone is watching you and they don't want you to have the bag lol
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:36 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I have been trying and failing at finding the new Walt Disney World bag at the parks.... I swear they restock after I leave and are sold out before I can get back lol

Probably, I like to call myself a semi-local because with traffic its about 2 hours for me to get there, so I can go whenever I want but its gonna be a minute, and of course byt he time restocks are posted its all sold out lol. I just need to get lucky [-o<
Image Image ImageImage

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:56 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Probably, I like to call myself a semi-local because with traffic its about 2 hours for me to get there, so I can go whenever I want but its gonna be a minute, and of course byt he time restocks are posted its all sold out lol. I just need to get lucky [-o<

You have to beat the resellers. It's crazy when there's a release
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:55 am

BatLita wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

You have to beat the resellers. It's crazy when there's a release

I didn't know there is a lot of competition for this. I only thought it's only applicable to those with pops
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:02 pm

I still have my Kaa purse from before Funko acquired Loungefly and everytime I wear it, I get so many compliments. I recently bought the Pua mini backpack and wallet that just released last week and I can't wait for it to arrive. <3 It is absolutely cuteeee. I always love when underrepresented characters are made into products!
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:45 pm

My gf was super excited for the Eevee bag but sadly missed out :(. This is a great new release lineup though!
Image ImageImageImage

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:21 pm

Loungefly is killing it so far this year!!!! So many great reveals and can’t wait for what they will release for Halloween and Christmas \:D/ =D>

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:57 pm

Really love that Spider-Man bag! Might have to get it for the wife

Return to “Loungefly”